Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:50 pm

His cock stopped moving as it rested over your panties. It was long and girthy but not overbearing. And it curved just slightly as it stood erect, ready to penetrate your soaking cunt. Pulling off the last of your underwear, The Emperor presses the head of his cock against your entrance. "Yes Milady" He said with a smirk as he thrust forward, penetrating your waiting pussy.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 am

And as he entered her, thanks to the curve of his limb he struck against Nemerias most sensitive spot, prompting her to gasp and arch her back in pleasure "Aaah, fuck~!"
Her pussy hugging his shaft tightly, yet her juices allowed for easy sliding "Hnngh...~!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 am

Leaning over you, Baldar kissed your neck as he thrust forward. His curved member rubbed against your wet love tunnel. His skilled hands wandered your body looking for every possible erogenous zone on your body.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Nemeria moaned in delight as he filled her up, and caressed her. Her breasts soft in his hands, her bottom firm and toned.
But she was not passive in this, wrapping her legs around his waist she hugged him tight to her "My Emperor...~!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 am

And as you wrap your legs around him, Baldar's erect cock sinks deeper into your soaking pussy. "Oh Nemeria!" The Emperor moans as his hips move faster. The bed shakes under the weight of your love making. Baldar's arms stop roaming your body and instead loop under your arms in order to hold you even closer. Your eyes meet as Baldar leans in and kisses you in the heat of the moment.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:48 pm

As their tongues dance Nemeria can feel her orgasm rapidly approaching, her lust and love for her Emperor overwhelming any rational thought or worry
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:37 am

The room fills with the sounds of flesh rubbing against flesh. The bed creeks under the weight of your love making. With a final thrust, Baldar presses you against the bed and fills you with his seed. You feel a familiar warmth as the young emperor moans into your mouth.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:12 am

And as he came, so did Nemeria. Her entire body tensing up in ecstasy, and hugging him tightly to her as he shoots his seed into her fertile womb.

Slowly she comes down from her high, and loosens her grip on him. And once the kiss breaks she whispers softly "I love you... I have something that I need to do, but once I return, please let me be by your side. As your bodyguard, or part of your harem... However you wish~" though deep inside he would offer her the position closest to his heart, as his wife, she knew he would most likely choose a political wife, or at least, that's what she thought.
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:55 am

Holding you close, the emperor gently strokes your hair. "I don't know what future we can have while our lands are still at war." Baldar said as he looked at you with a sorrowful expression. "Is there no way for you to convince your Brother to stop this foolishness? The Empire have been nothing but generous to your homeland." He said as his fingers drifted along your side.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:02 am

"T-There has long been a prophesy in our kingdom. That one day a chosen king would lead our tribe to greatness... And all signs points towards that king being my brother..." Nemeria sighed sorrowfully, caressing his cheek lovingly. "He wields a holy bow, and felled the Red Wolf when no other could. He still wants to think of you as a friend, if even a brother, last I saw him, but he believes that this war of rebellion is his duty and destiny..."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:32 pm

You could audibly hear the Emperor click his teeth as he hears this. Getting up from bed, he put on a ceremonial robe and tied it shut. "Yes we were friends. But how can I call someone so easily swayed by a foolish prophesy a brother?" He said as he motioned to leave the room. "You may have the room for the night. I wish you all the best on your journey." He says before leaving the room.

LP gain:
Sex with non-magical person/creature (1 LP) + Impregnation (1 LP) = 2 LP

As you sit in the bed after your passionate session of love making, you hear a knock at the door. It opens to reveal a stunning woman in a beautiful dress ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1952574 ). "I must say, I was curious about what kind of girl our dear Emperor would bring tonight. What's your name?" She asks with a grin.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:46 pm

"Hmm? Who are you?" Nemeria began to ask before she remembered herself "Ah, please excuse me, my name is Fiona."
the Princess rose from her bed and bowed before the glamorous lady before her "I... am an old friend of our Divine Lord."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:25 am

"What a lovely name Fiona. I am Miranda, one of Baldar's wives. Though it'd be more accurate to call me one of his concubines." She said with a giggle as she sauntered over to you.

Sitting on the bed, she reached out to brush your hair. "So you're a good friend who wants to be something more. Are you alright with just being one of his nightly trysts?"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:22 am

Still blushing Fiona recoiled slightly from the newcomer "I-I guess I'd like to be more... But I have something I need to do first..." She said, glancing back at Miranda nervously. She had never been good at the after-sex interactions, especially not with such a glamorous woman that might have heard or seen everything
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:50 am

"Are you sure you wanna leave now. With the Dunn Rebellion ramping up, the emperor is being pressured by the court to produce an heir." Miranda said with a light giggle. "By the time you get back, he may have already chosen an heir and a head wife. The rest of us will merely be his mistresses." As Miranda spook, her hands drifted lower and lower down your body.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:02 am

"Well..." She wanted nothing more than to stay, but didn't she have a mission, something she had to do "I want to stay... But there's a potential threat against the Emperor... And I need to stop it." could she even do that? With how easily he took her down last time?
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:25 am

Just as you finish speaking, you feel a finger enter your crotch. Miranda leans in and kisses your knee. "Then lets have a bit of fun before you leave." She said as she pressed her body against yours. Just as she gets closer, you hear some shuffling outside the door.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:19 pm

"Hnngh~" Fiona Moans as the concubines finger enters her cumfilled cunt "W-Wait... I hear something outside...!"
She exclaimed and tried to rise up and face the pervert peeking
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 am

When you look up, the door opens to reveal a trio of woman ( https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=2532746 ) dressed similar to Miranda. "I'm glad you could make it girls. We have to make sure Fiona knows her place in the harem when she returns from her journey."

The three women entered the room and sat on the bed around you. Gently pushing you to your back, the brunette and red-headed woman began to suckle at your teats. The purple haired woman began to kiss you deeply.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Fiona gasped in pleasure from their ministrations, her body all but pinned to the bed and preventing her from moving, leaving her vulnerable to these concubines.
Alas, she did not produce milk, yet, but her tongue danced eagerly with the intruder. "W-What are you doing...?"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games