Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:01 am

Earthling Wrote:Name: Nemera of House Tyr (Goes by the name of Fiona Faoland)
Race: Human (+1 to Con)
Appearance
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3019372

Mark: Mark of The Lovers (Lover’s Embrace: Reduce OP to 1, Gain +4 to all Hit Rolls for the battle.)
Background: Nemera/Fiona was born the second child of the King of Dunn, a vassal of the great Archidean Empire and she found out almost right from childhood that she was most definetively not the favourite. Most of her fathers love going towards her elder brother whilst Nemeria instead were mostly taken care of by the concubines and the servants of the castle. But she did not resent her brother for this, rather she saw him as a rival, someone to measure herself against. And so, as soon as she could, she demanded to be trained as a knight, in addition to the ladylike education she was supposed to receive. Eventually her father conceded, it couldn't hurt could it?
Nemeria took to martial education like a fire takes to dry timber and as the years went by, she grew into a fierce warrior, and yet a charming young lady.

One winter day Nemeria and her Brother had been allowed to follow the grown ups on a hunt, but somehow they got separated from the main group (Her brother wanted to go hunting by himself to show that he too was strong. Nemeria followed to make sure he didn't fuck himself up too much) and they got lost in the deep winter woods of their kingdom, and day turned to night. And as the two young children were about to freeze to death they were found by one of the mythical and unaging trolls, a creature of great wisdom and power, who shepherd the spirits of the land, and the luckily friendly being brought them to it's master, the goddess of these woods. There the children were allowed to recuperate for three days before they were returned home with two gifts each: a weapon and a reading of their future. Nemerias brother received a longbow and arrows carved from the wood of a divine tree, and the words that he would become the Red Wolf of Freedom. Nemeria herself received a great sword and the words that her fate was yet to be decided.

Eventually her father took his children to the Capital in the heartland of the empire to ceremonially swear fealty to the new Emperor, the last one having died in a public assassination, suspected to be on the order to the Emperors own brother, and civil war was brewing. But to young Nemeria, little of that mattered, what mattered to her was the young Emperor, a boy few years older than her, and like her, blossoming with puberty. Nemeria swore that day to one day serve at his side, hopefully as Empress, or as his champion, or even concubine. It did not matter, thy she was head over heels in love. And it was not a love that would fade.

Their father died shortly before the two siblings reached proper adulthood and in grief Nemerias brother went on a hunt and returned with the pelt of a great crimson wolf, telling stories about how it could only be felled with the arrows he had received from the goddess, and that he know knew what his prophesy meant. Wearing the red pelt he sent messages to all Dunnerfolk to come back to the homeland of their people, and rise to fight for independence. Nemeria, was wrought with despair, for how could she fight against her beloved brother, or her beloved emperor, whose legions she had intended to join? She chose a third option, after talking with her brother at length and gaining his loving permission she took farewell, going into self exile to wander the empire as a sell-sword under the name of Fiona Faoland, until the rebellion ended. Be her brother victorious or not. It has now passed a few years and Fiona has begun to become quite renowned whilst the fighting in her homeland seems to just grow fiercer by the day, proud knights and cunning woodsmen against the legions of the Empire.

Weapon: Greatsword
Armor: Heavy (Half-plate)
Item:

Class: Duelist
Skills:
* Heavy Weapon Proficiency
* Parry
* Wrath
* Leaping Strike
* Combo Attack

Stats:
Level:
Strength: 18 (+4)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Health Points (HP): 12
Orgasm Points (OP): 6
Evasion: 11
Defense: 5
Lust Points: 6/100
EXP

The fighting between Dunn and the Archidean Empire has reached a fevered pitch. Their southern border has become a battlefield. The barbarians in the eastern Skypierce Mountains and the merchants of the West Seas Merchant Alliance have been looking to take advantage of the situation. The barbarians are attacking both sides seeking to pillage what they can. Meanwhile the merchant's alliance has taken to providing weapons and sellswords to both sides. The only group that hasn't weighted into the conflict are the so called "Monsters" of the north, the Gargola Republic.

As all this is going on, you find yourself in a bar located in a small Dunn port town. After finishing a job for the Merchant's Alliance, you found yourself between a jobs. There seemed to be an odd amount of buzz going around this small establishment. But you couldn't tell what it was about. As you sit at the bar front, a handsome looking man slides beside you.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mark3000

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Earthling » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 am

Fiona took a sip of her mug of ale, glancing over at the handsome man seats himself beside her "Hi." she states bluntly "So, what's your story? Or just here in chase of beer?" she chuckled as she took another mouthful and let out a satisfied gasp "Aaah! Fucking hell, that's the stuff!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Taking a sip from his drink, the strange man turned to you. "Oh just taking a small respite from a long journey. I happen to be a stranger to these lands. Just arrived from another continent." He said as he reach out his hand to shake. "I go by Lucien where I'm from." (Appearance 'Lucien': http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2165935)

Just as you talk to Lucien, you hear more and more people in the bar mention the vassal state of Moot. Like Dunn it was another tribe that was swallowed by the empire's conquest. It had managed to remain neutral in this conflict but if it sided with either Dunn or Archidean, they could turn the tide of the war.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:51 pm

"Fiona, Fiona Faoland. Sell-sword and champion for hire. Someone challenge you to a duel or you need a bodyguard, I'm your woman." Fiona smiled at the handsome young man "Another continent you say eh? How was it back there?"
However, as she heard Moot be mentioned she turned her attention towards the voices in the background, trying to hear what they are saying. Have they chosen a side? Declared independene as well?! Fionas head rushed with thoughts about the possibilities before she remembered the foreginer sitting next to her "Ah sorry! You were saying something?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:07 pm

"Ah Fiona. That's a beautiful name." Lucien said as he lifted his cup. "Yes, my home land of Avalon was quite some. But I felt like it was time to expand my horizons and see the world." He said taking another swig from his cup. "Those men seem to be mentioning this Moot place a lot. I wonder what they're talking about. Maybe we should ask them?" He suggested.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Fiona took another swig from her mug of ale and nodded "That does seem like a good idea yeah."
And so she placed her mug on the table and rose up, heading towards a group she heard chatting about Moot "Greetings, mind if we sit down here?" She asks, gesturing towards empty seats "Heard you were talking about Moot, has there been any news about their allegiance?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:25 am

The men at the table all had gruff feature and seemed to be sea fairing men. "That's what we're trying to figure out little missy" One of them said as he adjusted his pipe. "The Kingdom of Moot seemed to have ordered a whole bunch of weapons and sellswords. Then my Brother's who owns a shop on the border of Moot and Dunn said he saw some fancy looking nobles from Dunn and Archidean visiting the Moot capital." He said as he let out a puff of smoke.

As you speak to the old fishermen, Lucien joins the conversation and hands you your mug. "Sounds like things are getting heated her. Oh Fiona, you forgot your drink." He said as he handed you the mug. "I happen to have some experience with warfare. What's the situation?"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 am

"Thanks." Fiona took the mug and a swig from it "Well, you see, this kingdom here is in rebellion against the empire, desiring independence from the guiding hand of the Holy Emperor." She tried to explain to him sighing heavily sorrowfully as she looked down into her dark ale "I wish they'd just put down their weapons, so less people would have to get hurt."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 am

"That's a nice sentiment. If only war was so easily solved" Lucien said as he finished his drink. As you drink your own, you feel your body feel oddly heavy and sluggish. "Do you have a place to stay Ms. Faoland? I have a room close by. Perhaps you could accompany me their and we could talk a bit more?"

Intoxication Roll:[CON, Normal]
Fiona: 4+3 = 7; Fail

Lucien Hypnosis Roll:[WIS, Impossible]
Fiona: 10 + 1 = 11; Fail

For some reason, the ale is hitting you particularly hard today. And when you look into Lucien's eyes, you find yourself unable to turn away. Before you know it, you've taken his hand as he leads you away.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:14 am

Fiona can't help but giggle lightly "Sure, and you can tell me stories about your homeland~ It sounds pretty interesting~" She cooed as she scooted up close to him. For some reason she thought of him much more handsome than before, but in her hypnotized and drunken state she did not really come to consider the implications. She was wrapped around his little finger to do with as he pleased
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 am

The trip to Lucien's quarters is a blur. All you can remember is his dainty arms wrapped around your shoulder. You soon find yourself in a dark room lit by a few candles. Suddenly, you feel yourself being flung onto the bed. Lucien lies on top of you as he gives your cheek a lick. "Before I tell you about my homeland, why don't you tell me about yourself? You're no ordinary mercenary. I can smell the royal blood coursing through your veins." He says with a sinister smile. Despite being under his spell, you can still notice his glowing eyes.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:38 am

"I-I..." She stutters as something within her is trying to resist revealing her identity to this strange glowing man "My... Name is Nemera of House Tyra... I'm the younger sister of the Rebel King, the man known by the title Red Wolf... I went into self exile, c-cause I'm a coward, I could not choose between my beloved brother, and my beloved emperor... A-ah... And I want the war to end without either getting hurt. "
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Once he hears this, the mysterious man starts to chuckle. "Hehehe, to think my first lover on this new land would be so important." He says as he leans in to kiss you. Your lips meet as you feel his tongue slip into your mouth but something doesn't feel right. It's too long. His tongue explores every part of your mouth as he presses against you. When he pulls back, his serpent like tongue slips from your mouth.

His body begins to transform as a dark aura radiated from his body. Such dark magic was foreign to Dunn and most of the Empire. You've only hear of this kind of magic being used by the Gargolites. His clothing fell to the wayside as he grew to be seven feet tall. Large goat like horns grow from his head as his fingers became claws. As you look on in horror, the hypnosis wears off. But your body is unable to move. Even your own voice feels weak.

"Ah it looks like the drug I slipped into your drink has kicked in. I have to say it's good to take my true form from time to time." Lucien says as he rips your armor and clothing off, leaving your body exposed to the air. "I'm sure any man would be dying to have a taste of you." looking down, you see a thick demonic looking cock brush against your pussy. "In my homeland, I would travel from place to place, finding only the most beautiful and talented women and make them mine. Some of them take more time to submit, but in the end they all do."
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Nemera grit her teeth in terror as she begun to whisper a prayer to any god that would listen. "W-What kind of demon are you? And what do you want from me?" She hissed, her voice not strong enough to cry out as she lied there struggling against her paralysis "G-Go back to the dark Abyss and leave me alone!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 am

Despite your cries, you can feel your body become warmer. Your breathing becomes heavier as you hear a wet noise coming from your pussy. "Hmmmm ... For all your resistance, the situation seems to be turning you on." Lucien says as his long tongue licks your check. Suddenly, his large member stops moving and he begins to press against your wet entrance. "I'm not going any where Nemera. I will make you mine! In body, mind and SOUL!" He yells as the head of his cock pierces your cunt. He pauses to hear how you react.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:56 am

And as he enters her Nemera lets out an airless gasp... Never had she had such a big cock inside of her, and she was no chaste maiden either. But the way he stretched her, the way he filled her up... was perfect, had it not been in such a horrible situation, she was sure she would have begged him for more.
As the initial shock of his entrance started to wear out she started to growl "I-I'll never be yours demon... I swear it upon my soul and my ancestors!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:55 pm

You feel Lucien's cock sink deeper into you. "It's good to fuck a girl with experience" He says as his clawed hands grab your chest. His rigid cock spreads your pussy as the large organ is covered in your juices. Pulling back, Lucien began to rock his hips back and forth as he trust his meat stick deeper and deeper into you pussy. His pace was slow and deliberate to that point that you could feel every movement he makes. As he fucks you, Lucien locks eyes with you. His eerie pupils piercing your soul. Behind him, you could see a long spaded tail whip around in the air.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm

"Ghnghgaaah~! F-Fuck you!" Nemera moaned as he ravaged her, filling her up completely as he went his deepest, and groped her large breast which was usually hidden underneath her armor. Her fierce ice-blue eyes meeting his with defiance "I-I'll fucking kill-a-ah! Y-You!" She gasped as an involuntary orgasm coursed through her body, forcing her to arc her back and clamp her pussy around his cock
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 pm

"Aren't you a naughty woman. Having an orgasm before. Bad little girls like you must be punished." Taking your shoulder, the demon flips you over and shoves your face into the bed. In one fell motion, Lucien buries the entirety of her swollen cock into your damp pussy. Filled beyond your limit, you feel the tip pierce your womb as his balls smack against your skin. He begins fucking you again with a renowned vigour causing the entire room to shake.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 am

"Ghuh!" Nemera groaned as he struck against her womb, and for a moment she worried about wheter or not he would come inside of her. She never let any temporary lovers do so, in order to avoid pregnancy, and she enforced it with the threat of her knife.
Again and again he pounded into her, filling her up. Making the effort of reaching for her sword that much harder. Slowly, gradually pleasre began to overwhelm her, and she could feel it, fighting to stave it off as much as she could. She would not give him the pleasure of making her give in!
Earthling

Next

Return to Private Games