Nargoul Family's Newest Live-in Maid (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Nargoul Family's Newest Live-in Maid (eaenidu)

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:49 am

"Oh my my my, what ever is a student doing dressing back up like this?" Behind you stands the coach for the girl's volleyball team, a doe, with a smug expression plastered on her face. "I hope we weren't indulging in any unseemly behavior that could tarnish the school's reputation."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 am

I Stared at her wide eyed and whined "No~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:28 pm

She struts up and stares you dead in the eye. "I hope that's true. After that stunt you pulled on Mr. Gladfly, I'd hate to see you try something on Mr. Churin too when I had the opportunity to put a stop to it." She says referring to the teacher she must have just seen leaving the room.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm

I blinked "Mr Gladfly?" I asked confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 pm

She gives a smirk at your question. "Please try to keep track of the men you've messed with. You tried unconvincingly to get him in trouble by claiming he sexually assaulted you. Something about his fingers in your ass."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 pm

I Blinked at her "I wasn't lying, Hell I don't like men, I'm more into lesbian and well, futa!" I yelled without meaning to.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:35 am

Her eyes light up when you say that. "Oh my, so you like a woman with a big meaty cock, do you?" She leans in close with a rather predatory grin for a deer.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 am

I Yelped as she leans so Close I ended up laying my back onto the desk "Well, Yes?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:15 pm

"Well then, let's see just how much." She grabs your legs lifting them up and pressing her groin against your own until you could feel the cock beneath her panties.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm

I Shuddered, I hadn't fully recovered so I let out a small moan as my feet easily went behind my head giving her a perfect view and access to both holes.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:02 am

"Quite flexible, surprised you aren't on some sports team, but I guess that's not the pertinent thing right now." She pulls both your ankles together in one hand as the other reaches down to move aside both yours and her panties hotdogging her length between your cunt lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:12 am

I Shuddered and Blushed "Colleges don't give bunnies sport scholarships." I Murmured.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:14 pm

"I guess you're right. It'd be wasted on a dumb little slut like you." She moves her hips to nestle the tip against your cunt lips before pushing in going straight to hilting within you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

I Squealed my back arching up in surprised pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 am

She delivers a sharp slap to your ass as you arch your back. Her cock quickly assailing your depths with hard, deep thrusts. "Hmm, you do take it like a slut." She slaps your ass again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:45 am

I Shuddered and moaned "N~Not a Slut~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 am

"You say you're not a slut, and yet here you are arching your back in pleasure as I pound your little bunny cunt into submission." She prods your ass with a finger as she continues her assault.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:49 am

I Moaned and Squealed "S~Sensitive~! N~Not Slut~!" I denied.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 pm

She reaches around and starts to tweak your nipples giving you even more sensations to contend with. "Sure~ just keep telling yourself that."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 pm

I Squealed loudly and came around her shaft.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games