Nargoul Family's Newest Live-in Maid (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Nargoul Family's Newest Live-in Maid (eaenidu)

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Walking to your next class, you were surprised to find the room empty. That is, you thought it was empty until the instructor closed the door behind you and grabbed your shoulders. "Well hello, Ms. Hopper. It seems it's just the two of us today." The zebra's hands went down your front to squeeze at your breasts.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:28 am

I Blinked what? Wait, What? I opened my mouth but gulped when nothing came out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:40 pm

He smirked at your lack of response and his hands moved down further to grab your shirt before pulling it up over your head. "Now that is what I like to see." you can feel his eyes gazing down at your bra'd chest.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 am

I Stared "W~What? I~I don't understand."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 am

"C'mon girl, you think I don't know the word around here about you? Seen the way you dress? You've been advertising your body every day you've come to this and many other classes." One hand starts to grope at your chest while the other delivers a sharp pinch to your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:22 am

I Squealed a bit "What Word? Way I Dress?" I asked baffled by the teacher's words and actions.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:50 am

He pulls down on your bra popping a tit free while the other hand moves around to slip down the front of your pants. "Yeah, all the faculty talks about how much of a slut you clearly are." His fingers push their way into your honeypot stirring gentle circles once they're in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:14 am

I Let out a Surprised moan, thanks to the sex I just had I was still soaking and sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 pm

The teacher ground his crotch into your back. You could feel the bulge in his pants as he did so. "Such a wet little bunny. Are you just constantly in heat like they claim?" His hand abandons your panties, and you hear the sound of his zipper being undone. Reaching his hand under your skirt, he pulls your panties to the side and slips his cock inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:43 am

I squealed in Surprise I hadn't thought something like this would actually happen.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:30 pm

The Zebra groans as you take his equine cock. "Ohh, that feels delightful. We've got the whole hour to enjoy this, and I intend to do just that, but I think we'll start with a quick drilling." His hips picked up speed rather quickly as he slammed into you with reckless abandon.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:53 pm

I Moaned and Squealed the Large Cock happily slamming into my cervix.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:51 pm

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you. How long's it been since you took your last cock, five minutes?" He laughed as he continued to slam against your cervix before he punched through and unloaded directly into your womb. "Ahh, now that's a relief. But don't worry, I'm good for more." The head of his cock flared trapping his seed within your womb as it started to bloat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:50 am

I groaned in answer Shuddering "I do more Lezzie stuff than stuff with cocks." I told him.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 am

He chuckles. "Well don't worry your little head." He gives you a pat on the cheek. "I'll go ahead and help you make up for lost time then." He looks down and chuckles. "Look at that. If I didn't know any better you were about to give birth right here." Sure enough, your belly is stretched out from all the cum trapped in your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:12 am

I Shuddered damn, I knew I couldn't fight him either.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

He slowly pulled his cock out enjoying as each inch of your tunnel was spread by his flared cockhead. When he finally pulled out, some of his cum leaked out down your inner thigh. Pushing his crotch against your back and kneading your breasts more roughly, you could feel his cock stir and start growing hard once again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:12 pm

I Shuddered "Holy shit you're not done?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:55 pm

"Course not, I've been waiting for this opportunity too long to waste it having only one go. Now, why don't you bend yourself over that desk and present yourself for me?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:52 am

Afraid at what he would do if I didn't I bent over and lifted my ass.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games