Tainted Princess: The Yoake Clan (Urhr93)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: The Yoake Clan (Urhr93)

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:00 pm

"Well, since we're related I'll tell you" Michiko coos. "I hooked up with this elf a few nights ago. He was apart of the Vestaheim Royal Guard or something. He was packing a pretty big cock for such a little thing, hehe. Anyway, if I give the call the chump a call, he'll come running. Until then ... chao everyone."

As Michiko left, Saiko took your hand. "So Sae, do you have a place to stay? I can set up your old bed upstairs." Meanwhile, Mina seems to have disappeared while Delilah and Galvin continue where they left off as she sat on his lap. "I'll see you at the Arena tonight" Galvin says as his arms wrap around your mother.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Sae grunts as she listen to her opponent's description, both because of how much harder this match has become and for the unwanted description of his package. She shakes her head as Michiko makes her exit, just waving her hand as goodbye before turning towards Saiko <I guess i'll take you up on that offer> she nods, initially she wanted to rent an inn but now? She'll have a match soon anyway, and if she goes spending money to stay at another place people may get suspicion about her need of gold.

Getting up and walking towards the stairs she waves a <See you> before proceeding towards her old bed, trying to ignore the renewed debauchery between the fat man and her mother, waiting till she got up before asking Saiko <Did you see Mina? She just disappeared>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:33 am

Your old room seems to be as crowded as you remember it. Saiko looks a little saddened when you ask about Mina. "She's probably out in the back room. That's where she goes when she wants to use her powder in peace" She says as she grabs a few pillows. "Sae ... What's wrong with our family?" Saiko asks as she turns to you. "Mama seems to be drinking more and Mina spends most of her time high. Even Hana and Himiko are barely holding on. Hana threw her last match so she could have sex with the audience. While Himiko seems to be becoming rougher with her opponents."

Your last two older sisters, Hana and Himiko were polar opposites. Hana, while the older of the two was even more submissive then Mina. She would try and act tough and put up a brave face. But once she lost, she would roll over like an obedient puppy. Himiko on the other hand had a very sadistic personality. In terms of strength, she was probably your equal. But when ever she wins a fight, she would dominate her opponent sexually. She even worked as a dominatrix for some of Galvin's special customers.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:50 am

Sae shakes her head when she hears about Mina, then turns toward her younger sister and, after staring a bit, she answers with a pained smile <I'd like to say I don't know... but isn't really easy to tell? It's this place, this crazy and dirty place that made them like that> she sighs as she remembers her other two sisters, both were once as pure and naïve as Saiko and yet now...

<Fighting may not be that bad, but what follow losing... is what made them become like that. That's why I always tried so hard to win, to go away from there, and that's also why I don't want you to fight, no matter how prepared or strong you are. One mistake is enough... to destroy you> as she says so she's reminded of how Mina once was, as well as how she became after her debut...

<Right, where are Hana and Himiko?> she asks, not really willing to meet them much like all the other members of her family, but since she was there and she needed to kill the time before her match she might as well see them too.
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:10 am

Saiko paused for a moment. "If I remember right, Hana went to see a blacksmith about fixing her armor. The last time she lost, it was shattered to pieces. Himiko said she was going to see a friend about getting some new 'bedroom toys'. What ever that means." She said with a confused look.

Just as you finish talking Mina stumbles into the room. "There are my two favourite sisters!" She yells as she wraps her arms around your shoulders. Her hands reach into your shirt and gropes your chest. "Oh Sae! I was worried I'd never get to touch you again." she says as she pulls her hands back. Looking at the shewolf, you notice some powder under her nose.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:10 pm

<Oh, I see> She answers Saiko and nodding, not bothering to explain what the toys were all about... also because she wasn't too clear, having only a mild idea about it <Then...> her words are interrupted as Mina barges in the room, evidently high on the stuff from before and now acting a bit too hyper, especially with her hands wandering where they shouldn't.

Looking at the state her sister was in Sae frowned, and while trying to get the groping hands off her she would scold her sister <Mina! Didn't you say that powder was for the matches? There is still some time so why are you already...!> with a somewhat irritate tone, her current high state overlapping with the broken one from so long ago, reigniting the despise she felt for her despite it abating a bit due to their recent reunion after a long time.
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:25 am

Mina let out a loud cackle as she started to laugh uncontrollably. "Before, after, what's the difference! Either way we're gonna get fucked either way." She says as she falls into one of the broken down beds. The laughter died down to a soft giggle as her body twitched able. "We're not even people, we're toys for other's amusement. You'll figure that out soon Saiko.... were just tools ...." Mina trailed off as she started to talk to herself. Before you can reply, Saiko grabs you hand and shakes her head. "Let's just go and find Hana and Himiko" She begged you.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 am

Mina's reaction surprises Sae for a second, just one, before all the loath she felt for her sister turned into pity. It was true what they told her before, not everyone was “untouchable” like her, and indeed they would become just tool remaining here. That was why she wanted to get out of here, why she wanted to take Saiko out of there. As for the rest of her siblings... she may pity them, but on one side it could be said they were far too gone, on the other she didn't even have the funds to save Saiko, so how could she free them all?

Sighing Sae accepted her younger sister advice, nodding and getting up to follow her out <Let's find Hana. Is the blacksmith still there?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:01 pm

The two of you leave the house for now as Saiko takes you to the down town market. "The blacksmith should be close by. Oh! There it is." the little wolfkin says as she points to your left. In the crowded streets you see Hana examining a new breastplate. She was dressed modestly with her hair tied into a single braid.

"Hana! Look who I found!" Saiko said as she waved her over. Turning to you , a large smile covers Hana's face as she gives you a proper bow. "Greetings Sae. What brings you back to Red Hawk." She said in a very proper manner. Despite her standing as a slave and pit fighter, Hana always seemed to carry herself with an air of nobility. Though this noble appearance barely hid her sluttier impulses.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Sae follows Saiko to the market, looking around while taking mental notes of the things that changed since she was living here and doing so until they finally meet Hana, the girl shopping for some decent armor <Hello> she greets herself while noticing how the noble act from her sister improved since the last time she saw her, though no matter how much of a facade she put up Sae knew how much of a slut she could be <I passed by and stopped to visit, trying to make some money while i'm at it. Have you been well?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:26 pm

"Regrettably, I have been on a bit of a losing streak as of late." Hana said though not seeming to sad about it. "My last opponent was a brute of a man. He completely destroyed my breastplate. He left me naked ... in front of the entire audience" You could see the she wolf begin to drool as she cupped her. "But I'll have another go tonight. Myself and Mina are going to each have a fight to warm up the crowd before Saiko's debut." As Hana mentions her debut, Saiko speaks up. "Actually, Sae is going to be fighting tonight in my place."
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:36 pm

The way she talked about her losing streak would make those match feel like they were indeed fought as best as she could, yet Sae already knew through Saiko about Hana often purposefully throwing the fight and as such she couldn't refrain herself from frowning a bit, especially when she noticed the slutty vibes coming from her sister <It's as she says, i'll fight instead of Saiko later...> she'd like to add more, but she found herself at a loss for words. It wasn't like she could take the place of Mina and Hana too, and even if she could, would they even allow it? Mina as high as she was may do it, but as for Hana... it felt as if she was impatient to fight, or probably to do what came after the fight.

She couldn't even properly cheer on her since it felt like her sister would enjoy losing rather than winning, and asking to warm well the audience wasn't something she wanted to say or to have happen, so in the end she just looked at the sky, trying to calculate how long it'll be before the matches being <When will the matches being?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:19 pm

"The matches should begin at around 7:00 tonight. The order will be Mina first, then me. Then since your taking Saiko's place. You'll close out the night" Hana said as she took the new breastplate as she handed the blacksmith a bag of coins. "Good luck out there Hana. If need anything else, just drop on by" The man says as he gives the girl a kind if perverted smile. Saiko was obviously concerned but Hana paid it no mind. More and more it seemed that Saiko still had a bit of her innocence left even while living in that house.

The sun was setting and you could tell the time for the matches was drawing near. "Should we get going or do you want to make a stop before we go Sae" Hana asked.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Sae nods at the explanation, then looks on as Hana completes the transaction, frowning a bit at the blacksmith's proposition. Well, at least he was decent about it, wasn't he? Considering where this place is he might have directly tried to grope instead of limiting himself to words, giving him a somewhat decent impression into Sae's mind.
What made her even more pleased though was how Saiko seemed bothered too, showing how she still was worth taking out of this dirty dump... if anything she wouldn't start selling herself of something once she was free, or so Sae hoped.

<Himiko... better to meet her at home> she'd really like to avoid knowing exactly what types of “toys” she was talking about <So yes, let's get going> She'd like to avoid looking at her sisters lose (as it would most likely happen) but she had to prepare herself for the match, and as she learned it was always better to keep near so if there is a change of schedule she wouldn't be unreperible.
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

The three of you make your way to the Devil's Pit, one of the many bars in Red Hawk Port that doubles as an underground fighting arena. Outside the bar you see Michiko talking up a few sailors. As she spots you, she waves you over. "I was wondering when you three would get here. Mina's about to start her match. Mama and Himiko are already inside too" she said as one of the sailors wrapped his arm around her. "I'll join you in a bit, these gentlemen just wanted to give me a tour of their ship." Michiko said as she walks away with the two sailors.

When you enter the bar, it's complete chaos. Booze and cards are flying everywhere as more people pile in. In the corner, there was a bearded man taking in bets for the matches for the night. Though they weren't wagering on who would win. The bets were more on how long it would take for either Mina or Hana to cum.

To the back you could see a door to the outside arena. In truth, it was a pit encircled with a wooden fence. In the centre of the pit you could see Mina still somewhat high as she faced off against a pigman. In the stands located just behind Mina you could see Delilah and Himiko. Both had a mug of ale each. Himiko was dressed in merely a black corset and a black leather collar.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Sae follows her sisters to the location for today's matches, her mood turning increasingly worse as the surroundings become more familiar, somewhat unwilling despite all to return here once again after gaining her freedom.
The Devil's Pit was as dirty and chaotic as she remembered even from the outside, yet what made Sae really cringe was how Michiko blended in perfectly with her surroundings, reminding her for the umpteenth time about the reason she so loathed most of her relatives.

In her foul mood she barely acknowledges her sister, just nodding to her and voluntarily ignoring her “notice” about vising their ship, unwilling to even think about what she really had in mind once there, instead focusing on her mental preparations for the fight to come. She was as confident as ever to win, but avoiding over-confidence was a rule of hers since young, and as such she wanted to be in the right frame of mind before fighting... something not easy to do with all the distraction, or to be precise irritations around, such as the bets directly ignoring her sister's dignity as fighters and directly guessing when they'll climax instead of when they'll lose.

Sure, maybe even Sae's own frame of mind for her sister was wrong, the right choice for bets should be about win and loss, but even she herself held no hope for a victory out of them so...
Sighing at her own thoughts she would continue toward the arena, taking a look at Mina in the pit and how high she was before shaking her head in disappointment and continuing toward her mother as well as the only sister she had yet to greet, though just from looking at how she was dressed Sae wished she could avoid the meeting <Long time no see. Have you been... well?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

With a swig from her mug, Himiko turns to you with a cocky smile. "Sae, your new master already gotten tired of you." She said as the shewolf leans back. Your mother shoves Himiko's shoulder and laughs. "Stop that. Sae doesn't like it when you call him her master." As the two of them share a laugh, Himiko puts down her mug. "My bad then. Things have been going excellent Sae. I have my own little winning streak going. I've gotten quite popular since you left. A lot of people want to taste the end of my whip." She says licking her lips. "I heard you were taking Saiko's place tonight. That's a shame, I wanted to see what our little sister could do."

Just as you're about to retort, Saiko pulls on your hand. "Everyone, it looks like the match is about to begin." She says pointing to the centre pit. Mina pulls out her quarterstaff and charges the pigman. To most of the audience it looks like a furious battle. But you can see all of your sister's are incredibly sloppy. Her opponent sees it as well. As Mina tries to swing at his head, the pigman grabs the quarterstaff. Pulling her in, he rams his fist into Mina's gut. Letting out a loud yelp, Mina falls to the ground. On her knees, the pigman shoves his thick cock into Mina's mouth. The crowd lets out a loud cheer as the first show begins. Looking to the rest of your family, Hana seemed to be getting flush as a bemused smile spread across Himiko's face . Your mother just kept drinking. The only person trying to cheer Mina on was Saiko "Come on Mina! You can get out of this!"
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 pm

This reunion with Himiko was bad, much worse than Sae expected. Knowing her sister she already expected some bad remarks, but her expectations were surpassed as the exchange between her mother and sister went on, her frown more and more deep along with the teasing, to the point where she might have leashed out if not for Saiko holding her hand.

Restraining herself to muttering a <Sluts...> she would turn around, preferring watching the match which was beginning rather than continue to deal with her two relatives, and yet even that soon went down the drain. As high as she was Mina was in no condition to fight and everybody knew it, even her opponent which promptly got her in position before practically skipping the fighting and beginning the true show, or to be precise the real show the patrons were expecting out of this match. After all everyone would already know how it would go, so why bother hoping for a real fight?

Looking at the pigman not thinking twice before shoving his member in her sister's mouth Sae's irritation spiked up, but she already knew there wasn't anything she could do and if anything, barging in there could only make things worse. She looked at Saiko cheering and sighed, not knowing if she was doing it out of habit or really because she hoped Mina would be able to reverse the situation <Have all her fights been like this?> she asked, obviously to the younger sister and not the other two <Or did it become this bad after starting to take that powder?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Saiko stopped cheering for a moment to answer you. "Most of Mina's fights never went that well. They've only gotten worse since she started taking that powder. After a whole arena got to her, one of the patrons forced it onto her. After that, she can't fight with out it." Despite the sad story, Saiko still looked determined. "But I know she can turn it around. You may not know it but during one of her matches, when it seemed like everything was hopeless she turned the tables and actually won. Maybe if we could show her our support she could do it again!"

Despite her endless optimism, you could see that the pigman had finished with Mina's mouth and was preparing to mount her. Looking down, you could see that Mina's quarterstaff was withing reach. But could she actually fight back?
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 pm

That the fights were always bad for Mina was something obvious, Sae herself still remembering how her older sister was the least adept for such things, and indeed the powder only made things worse. A hopeless feeling spreads through Sae as she thinks about her sister's fate, unwilling to even see how the pigman took advantage of her... but Saiko then talked about their sister's victory, about how once she was able to do it.

Thinking about it, it might have been a fluke, a stroke of luck, but what if? Her opponent right now was completely doing what he wanted, not even trying to keep his guard up as he moved to mount... maybe she could really do it? With such spark of hope fueling her, Sae tried to cheer, tried to make her sister react, try to make her sister... <Break his balls!>
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games