Tainted Princess: The Yoake Clan (Urhr93)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tainted Princess: The Yoake Clan (Urhr93)

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:32 am

Urhr93 Wrote:Name: Sae Yoake

Race: Beast-man (Wolf)

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mark: Mark of the Empress

Background:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Daughter of a female wrestler and... one of her opponents? A patron? Or maybe a passing on-looker? There was no way to know, and the reason was very simple. As a slave fighter in the underground rings of Red Hawk Port, it was a natural occurrence for Sae's mother to get raped by her adversaries and sometimes even by the whole watching crowd once she lost, leading to unwanted pregnancies resulting in children just like Sae, which would follow in their mother's footstep once they were old enough.

Sae too wouldn't have been able to escape from such destiny if not for a certain incident when she was little. At that time there was an older sister who liked to take care of her, much unlike their mother and other older siblings which were too broken by their life to care about the little ones, yet once she came of age she was forced onto the ring despite having no talent for fighting, resulting in a disastrous debut followed by a long gang-bang that completely broke the young girl.
When Sae found out the kind sister she was so fond of was no more, replaced by yet another “bitch” as the patrons like to call the girls in her family, she was lost. First she despaired, then she raged, and finally she became calm and resolute. She found in her small heart the determination to not end up like her relatives, to properly pick up the fighting arts and train in them as much as she could, all while disdaining her mother, sister and most fellow female wrestlers for being such sluts.

Her training and preparation paid off as her debut ended up being a great success, becoming the first of the long string of victories which contributed to gain her the title of “Untouchable” together with her harshness towards the sexual harassers during matches and prudish if not disdaining behaviour towards whoever tried to bed her.
She had done, she was free... is what she wanted to say, but unfortunately that was only half-true, and even the true part was only superficial.
It was true that she freed herself of the “family” title, replacing it with “untouchable”, but that was only an enticement for both opponents and patrons as they bet between themselves about who'll tame her into the “bitch” she was.
As for the false part, slave fighters got no money, everything going to the organization owning them which would then take care of their needs, and as a result she couldn't buy her own freedom and could only go on fighting, avoiding the ever-increasing attempts to rig her matches while trying to find out a solution to her problem... solution which eventually appeared by itself in the form of a werewolf, apparently a fan of her who wished to pay for her freedom with no strings attached.

She accepted and he indeed freed her, but after he offered some drinks to celebrate her newfound freedom he took advantage of her drunkenness to rape her, exchanging her virginity for a strange mark under her navel and a memory of him in his wolf form riding her like a bitch while calling her such.
The rage born from the encounter far surpassed any gratitude she had for him, and since then she'd been searching for him in a quest for vengeance.

Class: Duelist

Weapon: Naginata (AP Cost 7, Damage 5)
Armor: Armor Dress (1 Damage Reduction)

Skill:
Heavy Weapon Proficiency: (+1 Hit for STR weapons)
Wrath: At 25% HP Expand Critical Range from 17-20
Wide Maneuver: Cost: 2 AP, Move to the enemy’s side from the Rearguard
Combo Attack: Cost: 4 AP, Follow up a light attack with a regular attack that never misses.
Side Swipe: Cost: 8 AP, Can only be done at an opponent’s side. (Weapon damage + 4)

Stats:
Strength: 18 (+4)
Dexterity: 18 (+4)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 8 (-1)
Wisdom: 12 (+ 1)

Lvl. 1
Lust Points: 5
EXP: 5/10
Health Points (HP): 12
Orgasm Points (OP): 6
Evasion: 15

You never thought that your search for the man who raped you would bring you back to your home in Red Hawk Port. You had followed his trail all across the southern part of the continent. It was in Ironguard that you heard tell of a man that sounded just like him. The fiend went by a couple different names. But the two that came up the most were Lucien and Marx. He seemed to be traveling between Vestahiem and Fenrir for some reason.

As you arrived at Red Hawk Port, you see the two hasn't changed much. It was still a slimy place crawling with criminals and hustlers. As you move through the crowd to find a place to stay, you notice a pair of ears in the crowd. As you move closer, you notice a beastwoman with wolf ears like yours lead a sketch looking man to an alleyway. The woman seems familiar so you follow suit. Peeking into the alley you find the wolf girl on her knees sucking of the sketchy looking man. With a clear view of her face, you can finally tell who it is. It was Mina, your older sister. Specifically, the one who looked after you all those years ago. Her fighting debut had broken the girl, but now she seemed even further far gone.

"Ah yea! You Yoake girls know how to suck cock" the man moaned as he grabbed Mina's head and made her choke on his dick. "Keep going like this and I'll give you the present I promised" He said as he pulled out a small sack covered in a pink powder. Seeing the sack, Mina began to suck wildly at the man's member.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mark3000

Re: Tainted Princess: The Yoake Clan (Urhr93)

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:47 pm

As much as she hated this place, she ended up here again. More than once Sae had promised herself to never return to this place once she was free, but when she really gained her freedom she found out she had no real plan to follow, no real objective to reach, and that was also why she immediately took revenge as her main future goal.
And yet, it was exactly that vengeance that brought her once again to her hometown.

While taking in the nostalgic yet much disdained sights Sae strolled around, sometimes spotting familiar places and sometimes noticing different buildings that weren't here before, all the while pondering about the best place to find out about that damned man with multiple names as well as the best place to live in during her hopefully short stay, though the “best” would rather mean “safe”.

She hadn't even though about taking a look at how her family was faring, more than sure the “bitches” would continue to be so, and that was also why she was slightly surprised when spotting a familiar pair of ears not too far from her.
Despite what she thought about her relatives, they were after all still her family, so almost without thinking she followed suit, wanting to see who it was as well as how she was doing... but the result was quite overwhelming for Sae.
The girl was indeed someone she knew, the very person who prompted her will to escape from her fate, but what she was doing in that alley was exactly the type of things for which she so despised her family.

“Couldn't she do it somewhere else at least? Slut!” She thought angrily, immediately turning around to leave this place, but the man's words stopped her, enraging her even further. He had the gall to call hers a family of good cock-suckers!
What made Sae even more angry was that indeed her female relatives could indeed be regarded as such, but she was also a Yoake!

While fuming in rage she also heard about the present as well as the reaction from her sister. What could prompt a slut like her sister to go wild like that? Or maybe it was because of it that Mina was acting like such a slut? Memories of her kind sister resurfaced on her mind, as well as how submissive she became after her “debut”. Yes, she became a slut, but never such a proactive one.

One thought after another came to her mind, but if there was one thing that was consistent, it was that she didn't like the man, didn't like the present he promised and even more she didn't like the reaction it got from her sister.
However she didn't barge in, as she learned during her travels meddling without knowing nothing about what was really happening would more often than not lead to trouble, so for now she remained out of the alleyway, hoping they'd be done soon and separate.
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Stealth Roll [DEX, Easy]
Sae: Natural 1

You try and stay hidden as you wait for Mina and her partner finish. But as you lean in closer to listen, you trip into the alley. Mina's eyes turn to you with a mix of surprise and shame. The man however doesn't notice or doesn't care at the moment. Grabbing Mina's head, he shoves the rest of his cock down the shewolf's throat. She gags as her eyes spring wide. But she eventually takes his load.

Pulling his cock from Mina's lips the man walks towards you. "Oh I'd recognize those ears anywhere. To think I'd get to fuck two Yoake girls in one day." He says, grabbing his crotch. "How about we go a round and I'll give you a bit of Pixie Powder on the house. I know that one likes it" He said as her turned to Mina. She was still coughing a bit, but her eyes where transfixed on the bag of powder.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Maybe it was the rage she felt, maybe it was because of the distracting lewd sounds, but Sae was unable to properly keep still and ended up leaning towards the two, maybe hoping to see if they were about to finish... not that she'd be able to tell. Anyway the girl stumbles into the hall, feeling some shame as her eyes meet Mina's, though the awkwardness of the stare isn't long as the man picks up his pace until he finishes directly down her sister's throat.

The embarrassment of practically peeping and being found out however doesn't last long as soon it mixes with renewed silent rage when the man with his vulgar antics suggests to join the fray in exchange for some powder, Sae's guessing it was the present he talking about before.

<How about you leave the powder here and scram before I cut it off, instead?> she answers while branding her naginata and pointing the covered large blade towards his exposed crotch, then while motioning with her head towards Mina <And leave her alone while you're at it>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:54 pm

With his manhood in danger, the man pulls up his pants and drops the powder. "Damn I didn't sign up for this. Here take it. I got what I wanted." Turning around, he ran away giving a passing wink to Mina.

As you watch him run away, you notice Mina scamper to the sac of Pixie Powder. Checking the content, a drunken smile crosses her face as she ties it to her belt. Getting off her knees, she wipes away some of man's cum and turns to you. "Sae, when did you get back? I thought you were gone for good." The shewolf said. Mina was five years your elder. Your mother had given birth to a litter of six children, all female. You were the second youngest while Mina was the second oldest. Seeing her, you wondered how your other sisters were faring?

You notice the the pouch to Mina's side. Immediately she covers it with her hand. "It's not what you think. I just needed something to take the edge off before my next match." she said.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Any satisfaction Sae may have felt sending the man running vanishes as soon as Mina practically throws herself over the powder, making sure to get it even before cleaning the few traces of cum from the previous encounter <I thought so too, until a while ago> she answers, taking a good look at her older sister and later at the pouch. If before she thought something was wrong with that powder, now she was definitively sure of it due to how she was acting.

<Is it so? Why do you even need it when we both know how those... matches end up?> she says quite satirically, it wasn't news about the Yoake's matches being only an opening act for the following sex show, as long as Sae wasn't included <Be honest, what is that? I don't remember anything like that when i was around> she could guess it was some kind of drug, but wanted to make sure into what type of things her sister was in now
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Mina held her right arm and looked to the ground. "It helps me get through that part of the show as well." She said in a soft voice. "It's this new .... medicine that's been making its way through Red Hawk. Suppose to relax the body and make you fell invincible." Mina replied as she rubbed her nose. Looking closer at your sister, you could see how ragged her fur was. She was thinner then you remember and had bags under her eyes.

With a bit of a pause, the wolf-girl tries to change the subject. "You should come by the den. I know Mama and everyone else misses you. You know Saiko is going to have her fighting debut tonight." Mina says. You remember saying goodbye to Saiko when you were bought by your would be rapist. She was the youngest of your family and had just turned 18. She was a firey little cub who really looked up to you and Mina. "She's Going up against a big brute tonight. Taking a Jotunn giant for your first time is just bad luck. But we can't all be 'Untouchable.'"
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:07 pm

<Medicine, uh...> Sae replied not really convinced, but let it slide as she couldn't really judge what her sister took to make it easier to accept those shows, though she still had to ask something <Are you sure it's safe to take it?> due to just how obsessed her sister appeared over it, not to mention her ragger appearance

When Mina tried to change the subject Sae let her do so, unwilling to talk more about the powder, though she still remained silent at the mention of her relatives. It had indeed been a long time since she last saw them, and while she despised their general slutty behavior, it wasn't like she really hated them... that said, she was unwilling to even return to the den, even in visit, mostly because she didn't want to see the regulars or even worse the members of the group owning her family.

<Saiko... it's already time for her debut?> she wasn't really surprised at the fact, the girl should have been of age around now, though she was still somewhat surprised of the match being tonight. Sae remembered about teaching her younger sister some tricks, but the girl's training shouldn't have gotten the same results as Sae's given how pessimistic Mina was about the match.

The thought of her still innocent sister being ravaged by a brute somewhat enraged her, but could she even be able to do something to prevent it? Her rapist came to mind. He was able to buy her out of there. Now she was also free, so she could buy her sister out before it was too late... but could she really? Would her funds even be enough? Maybe she could work some kind of deal with them, after all a match fought by the “Untouchable” should gather quite a good audience...

The more she thought of it, the more impulsion she felt on saving her younger sister from that wretched fate, surpassing even the loath she felt over returning to that dirty hole they called den... and thinking about it, couldn't those bastards know something about Marx or Lucien or whatever he was called? After all they had dealt with him sometime in the past, and maybe they were still in contact even now.
More and more sure of herself, Sae turned towards Mina <You're right, I should stop by and see how everyone is doing. Let's not waste time, lead the way>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 pm

With a nod, you and Mina travel to the Den. In truth it was a shabby little shack owned by your family's slave master. But it was the place where you were raised. It was near the centre of town so it was a short trek to any of the underground fighting pits in the city. The two of you walk in relative silence until you reach your former childhood home.

In front of the house, you see a wolf-girl with short hair fighting a training dummy with a pair of tonfas. "Saiko! Sae's home!" Mina called out to the training warrior. Saiko turn to face you and Mina. A large smile fills her face as she runs towards you. Dropping her practice weapons, Saiko jumps towards you and gives you a large hug. "Big Sis!" she yelled with a smile. "When did you get back? Did you come to see my match?"
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:34 pm

The trip home is a bit awkward, her relationship with her sister went awry ages ago and their reunion wasn't the best one after all. At least it doesn't take that long to reach the so-called Den, her former home, the dirty shack that housed her for most of her life.

The owner of a familiar yet unknown pair of ears is training hard against a dummy, and Sae's suspicion about the young girl are confirmed when Mina calls out to her <Saiko!> she calls out toward her sister, hugging her while messing her hair <It's been such a long time, you've really grow up uh? Have you been well?> she continues, taking a good look at her sibling.

Was it thanks to their mother? If anything, all the girls in her family grew up to be beauties, a real shame for most of them to be reduced to the sluts they are... <I heard about your match...yes, let's say I came here for that> mostly for that, and not exactly to see it <Where is he? Since i'm here, I guess i'll go to greet him> as for he, she was obviously mentioning the one tasked with overseeing her family “well-being”, their manager, or to be more crude about it their owner.
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Saiko giggled as you ruffled her hair. As you looked her over, you noticed that her outfit was a little more revealing then you last remembered. Her perky breasts and crotch were barely covered and it didn't look to provide any kind of protection. "Yea, I've been doing great Sae. Michiko even lent me one of her old costumes for the match." Saiko said.

That at least explained the costume. Michiko was the oldest of the six of you. She spent a bit of time as a pit fighter like your mother. But after a few losses, she became a hostess and full on prostitute instead. Though she still enters the ring from time to time. "Oh, if you're looking form Galvin, I think he's inside with Mama." the young shewolf said as she lead you inside.

It doesn't take long to find bottles of alcohol laying around the house. Michiko and your other two sisters seemed to be out. But you could hear drunken laughter coming from the kitchen. You enter the room to see your mother sharing a drink with the family "Manager" Her breasts were on full display as Galvin roughly groped her.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 am

Sae looked approvingly at her lively sister, much less approvingly towards her costumes though she understood just who was to blame for that <Don't use those types of things for the matches, you get no real protection from your opponents, instead making it easier for them to take advantage of you> she reprimands, ruffling her hair some more before following her inside <Well, let's enter then>

Just like the outside, the interior too hadn't changed too much. Alcohol could be often found around, and today wasn't an exception, though Sae still felt somewhat ticked off by the drunken laughter coming from the kitchen. She didn't expect another reunion full of hugs and smiles, but to walk in to her drunk mother being groped in the open like that... Sae was reminded once again about the reason she didn't want to come back here any more <...hello there...> she'd greet, obviously much less than enthusiast about the people she was meeting, especially Galvin <It's been a long time, hasn't it?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:58 pm

When the three of you enter the room, Galvin stops groping your mother for a moment. However, your mother doesn't bother to fix her top. "Baby girl!" Your mother says as she gets up to give you a hug. However, she stumbles and falls into your arms. Stepping back into one of the chairs, she grabs a bottle of whisky. "I thought you'd be busy banging your new owner. Hmmm ... He looked like a fine piece of ass." She said as she took a swig from the bottle. Since you were born, she had always been a heavy drinker. She would even fight drunk, when lead to faster losses. She doesn't fight in the arena as often. Instead she's more of an assistant. Preparing new slaves for the ring. Though the odd gentlemen will still request a night with her.

"Now Now Delilah, you know Sae would come back. She can't get just leave her "Untouchable" title to be taken by someone else." Galvin said as he drank some kind of moonshine. He was a fat, unappealing man with thinning hair and a cheap tunic. He was always a sexual predator, groping your mother and sisters. He even tried to fell you up on a few occasions.

"I've been spreading the word on Saiko's debut. The kid has real talent and everyone likes a winner. And after you left. The arena could use another prize fighter. Hana and Himiko can still draw a crowd. But we need new blood. You ready for a packed house little pup?" He said looking to Saiko. With a nervous look on her face, she took your hand and nodded.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:18 pm

If Galvin had the decency to stop groping once she came in, her mother didn't even bother to cover up as she got up to hug her, reminding Sae about the reason Delilah was the one she disliked the most among her relatives despite being her mother <Hello...> she barely mutters before her mothers mentions her rapist, getting her mood to take a turn for the worse <He's not my owner and there is not a snowball's chance in hell i'd let that ass touch mine>

If anything, at least this comment would confirm to Galvin and all the presents that her attitude as the untouchable was still there all right, despite her following words negating such <I don't care about any title, I was just in the area and heard about Saiko's debut> she sits in a nearby chair as she says so, then looking at the fat man while continuing <Which i'd really like to avoid>

She'd want to add that having her older sisters as well as her should have been already enough, but if she began talking then she wouldn't stop and the chance of turning hostile with him would be too high to ignore, and being hostile wouldn't be good if she wanted to get Saiko out of there <That said, it's not like you'll let her leave just because I want so, right?>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:43 pm

A serious look crossed the overseer's face as he took another swig from his bottle. "Well she's gotta fight some day. I had a lot of people pay good money to see this girl's debut. If they don't get what they want, they can be a bit ... rougher with the other participants. Do you want to make things harder for your other sisters." He said as he looked to Mina. The older shewolf tensed up and looked to you nervously.

"I'm thinking Sae wants to take her little sister's place." Delilah said with a drunken smirk.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Sae expected the fat man to not be pleased with her proposition, yet she hadn't imagined he would retort so strongly right from the very beginning, which brought a light frown upon her beautiful face. She wants to get Saiko out of there, but even if she despised her other relatives to a point, it didn't meant she was ok with them having to deal with Galvin's “retribution”.

Just before she could speak her mother barges in their talk however, and be it because of the alcohol or because her mind worked similarly to her daughter, gives a very similar proposition to what Sae herself had in mind... though it was done a bit too soon for her tastes.
If it had gone like she wanted, first Sae wanted to negotiate back and fort over a price, trying to get it at the lowest, and then propose to pay it by fighting a few rounds in place of her sister or, in the worst case, together with her... yet now with her mother intervention the number of matches she might have to go trough may increase <...it's as she says> she confirms, choosing to go with the flow <I'm in need of some money> to free Saiko, but that's left unsaid <and since I don't like the idea of my sister having to... fight here, I thought of taking her place>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:32 pm

Mina and Saiko seem surprised at your proposition. But Galvin and Delilah aren't. A curt smile crosses the overseer's face. " The return of Sae might make up for delaying Saiko's debut. Plus if you need money, my higher ups might have some opportunities for you" He says as he moves his hand towards your lap. Just as he makes the offer, your mother chimes in. "Well if Sae's taking part, you'll have to get another opponent for her. That Jotunn fool you were gonna have Saiko fight would be eaten alive." She said as if to make things harder on you.

"I think I know the partner for our dear Sae". Looking to the door way you see Michiko walk into the room. As always she was wearing a thin blouse that barely covered her body. Her hair was long and wavy, styled in a seductive way so it covered one of her eyes. What was most noticeable was her bulging stomach. Seven years your older, the sultry shewolf seemed to be preparing for her next child. "It's good to see you again little sis. How has your new master been treating you?" She coos.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 pm

The lack of reaction from Galvin and her mother unnerve Sae a bit, but she doesn't show it and instead focuses on the man's words <Opportunities? Elaborate> she'd say while pinching the hand on her lap, using the pinch itself to tow the hand away and waiting for his words... only to curse inwardly toward her mother. It was fine if she didn't help, but did she have to intentionally make things worse?

She doesn't have time to answer that Michiko comes in, the girl once again pregnant and ready to make trouble for her as always <Yes, it's been a long time, and no, that man is no master of mine> she'd reply, remarking once again her free status, though she'd also take the chance to ask about him since right now thanks to her sister getting to that topic it shouldn't be very suspicious to ask his whereabouts <And talking about him, do you even have any idea about where he might be?> she'd turn to ask Galvin <The man disappeared soon after returning my freedom, didn't even tell me how much he paid you>
Urhr93

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 am

Galvin gave you a puzzled look. "No clue. A buddy of mine brought him to me saying he was looking for his own bodyguard or something. Said he wanted someone from the Yoake family." When he finished, Michiko merely laughed. "Maybe he got a closer look at Sae's goods and had buyer's remorse." Delilah giggled while Saiko shot her pregnant sister a dirty look. "T-There's no need for that" Mina said trying to keep the situation civil.

Galvin finished off his whisky and slammed the bottle on the table. "How about this. You can take Saiko's place tonight. I'll even see what I can dig up on your recent buyer. But you have to consider doing a bit of extra work for us. We don't just trade in women but other goods as well. We have a shipment going out tonight and the men could use some extra hands. Lifting her chest with her crossed arms , Michiko let out a sigh. "And I'll see if I can get my friend to fight tonight. He owes me after he short changed me last time."
Mark3000

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:16 am

The lack of information about Lucien was disappointing, but Sae had no time to dwell over it as she joined Saiko into giving their sister an angry stare, though she wasn't able to say anything due to Mina trying to mend the situation, resulting in just a <Hmph!> before she turned again towards Galvin <Ok, we'll do it like that. And about the extra work... I don't really mind helping in moving around some cargo or defending it, but if I don't want Saiko getting any match while i'm not around> after saying so she turns towards Michiko <And you, it'll be nice to tell me who i'm going up against instead of worrying about the ass that bought my freedom>
Urhr93

Next

Return to Private Games