Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 am

"I~I am?" He asked, picking up speed and groping your breasts even more firmly, fingers digging into the soft, supple flesh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:37 am

I Moaned in Pleasure and nodded "Y~Yeah~" I shuddered and tightened my pussy getting close.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:55 pm

That tightening seemed to inspire him to pick up speed, his thrusting getting a bit harder even as he pushed you back a little, his tail swishing excitedly as his prick plunged into you again and again
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:32 pm

I Bit my lip "C~Cumming~!" I squealed in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:01 pm

He came right along with you, slamming into your depths and moaning as he started to pump some warm mousey cum into your baby maker.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 pm

I Slumped back panting in pleasure my pussy twitching around his shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:42 am

His own cock remained hard, and he blushed as he looked up to you, groping your breasts a bit as he asked "W~What now?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 am

I Blushed and giggled Teasing his balls with my fingers "Hmm~ Drain every last drop into me~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:39 am

Hearing that made him very excited if the hardness of his rod and it's excited twitching were any indication. He promptly buried his head between your breasts, kissing, licking, biting and moaning into them as his hands went to town on each chest melon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 am

I Moaned and Leaned my head back panting in pleasure from his needy thrusts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:38 pm

He soon pulled back, shaking and shuddering as his cock twitched with eager delight. Soon enough, he pushed himself up a bit, trying to kiss you on the lips it seemed but having some trouble thanks to his being shorter.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Giggling in pleasure at how cute he was I leaned down into the kiss for him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:25 am

While he clearly has no experience in a kiss, his eagerness more then makes up for it as his fucking goes up another notch. You can feel him getting ready to cum obviously from how many times he's twitching, but he is panting hard as he tries to keep it back for just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:30 am

He was pretty fun and cute to tease, I let myself quickly work up to near cumming as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 pm

He doesn't manage to last much longer, his cock twitching and spasming before flooding your insides with his hot, liberal amounts of steaming mouse jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:04 pm

I Moaned and whispered to him "S~Shove your fingers up my ass~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:20 am

He nods as he pants and quivers, his cock still hard despite two orgasms in short succession, though he doesn't seem like he can do as much of the fucking as before. Nevertheless, he wets his fingers with his spit and your juices before sliding two into your backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:22 am

I Moaned That being enough to send me over the edge again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:04 am

He squeaks at that, feeling your cunt tighten up around him sending shivers all up and down his spine as he made a few thrusts. "S~So good... t~too good..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 am

I Moaned and hummed "Hey hun~ know anything that can give me some big tits?" I asked jokingly not thinking there was.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games