Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 am

"Mmhm... M~Miss smells... s~so good... t~tastes better then I t~thought it would..." The boy says as he groans into your puss, soon moving to give your clitty a few licks as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 am

I Blushed and moaned getting wetter, enjoying his compliments.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 am

Soon he began to experiment a bit, sucking on your clit one moment, nibbling and tugging at your labia in another, and then swirling his tongue inside your depths as he kept taking long, deep breaths of your feminine musk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:15 am

I Let out a Louder moan leaning back and spreading my legs more to give him better access.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 am

He takes that better access, sticking his muzzle further in as his tongue begins to find your g-spot within another minute, his cute little nose now pressed firmly to your clitty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 am

I gasped and Moaned louder Soon Rolling my hips against his muzzle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:06 am

Having found your sweet spot, he runs his tongue over it repeatedly as he begins to caress and pinch softly at your thighs, mewling happily as you practically force feed him your juices... not that he'd complain.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 am

I Moaned loudly cumming into his mouth happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:14 pm

It was only after you came that he finally pulled his face away, standing to let is hard, throbbing, and pre leaking cock against your slit. "W~Will I be able to cum inside?" He asks as his hot rod twitches against your love buzzer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:22 pm

I Blushed and giggled at his question "Sure hun." I said smiling, I'd already been cum inside of last night after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Nodding, he lines himself up and plunges on into you, moaning heavily as he pants and squirms. His dick is thick enough that it spreads you nicely, making your insides all tingly as he bottoms out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:37 pm

I Moaned, For some reason feeling a lot calmer and freer, it felt almost natural to have sex with this guy I barely knew.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 pm

A small corner of your mind worried that it might have something to do with that weird energy that surged through your ship in the battle, but whatever the reason it feels good as he begins to thrust, his hands squeezing your plump ass gently for the moment as he gets used to his first pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:09 pm

I Moaned and hummed in pleasure, hugging his head to my small chest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 pm

He squeaked at that, blushing but soon moving one of his hands, then the other up so he could grope at your chest melons.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 pm

I Moaned softly Blushing, Most people ignored my chest Since I was an A-cup, it felt nice to have attention on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Smiling up at you, he soon moved his lips to one of your hardened nubs, giving it an experimental lick as his cock stirred up your insides.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 pm

I Moaned "O~Oh Yes~ M~More Give me more~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Suckling on one nipple, then the other, he glances up at you every so often as his thrusts begin to speed up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:43 pm

I Moaned wrapping my legs around his hips to encourage him "You're Really Good~" I Moaned to him.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games