Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:34 am

When you awoke the next morning, you were back in your bed, though still naked, and there was a note from Medusa saying that she'd talked with one of the mouse people and made sure to arrange for some fresh food supplies to be brought aboard in the morning. That way you wouldn't have to use replicator energy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:37 am

With a hangover and some pain I limped up to take a shower and do my morning rituals.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:13 am

The shower helped relieve some of those aches and pains, though as you stretched and dried off you heard a ping through the ship. Seemed someone wanted to speak with you or come aboard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 am

I Stumbled Still naked and with a gaping cunt to see who the hell it was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:36 am

Opening the landing ramp, you find one of the young mouse men, who blushes as he holds out a datapad to you. Next to him is a small repulsorlift with some boxes on it. The food stuffs that Medusa had acquired for you it seemed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:48 am

Checking it over I nod and signed "Thanks." I groaned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 am

"N~No problem." He says, even as he can't seem to stop drinking in your naked body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:27 am

I hummed and bit my lip, grinning I pointed at my pussy "Want a Tip?" I asked what I could now see was a nervous and awkward teen, hell he looked like he was at that horrible after school, not sure what to do age.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 am

Blushing brightly, he nodded his head, a decent sized bulge for his race present in his trousers as he settled on looking at your cute face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:18 am

I Hummed "Well, Bring it on inside, and I'll make sure my Docking bay is ready for your package." I said winking and Leading him in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 am

He squeaked and blushed brightly at that, nodding as he brought the repulsor lift in and started unloading the cargo into your bay. He worked quickly, everything soon off as he turned back and blushed to you. You weren't sure if you were seeing things or not, but it looked like the bulge in his pants had gotten a bit bigger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 am

I giggled "Well~? We Can't do much with your shields up." I said waving at his clothes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 am

The bulge twitched, a damp spot finally forming as he groaned, and hastily tried to get out of his clpothes, though in his hurry he ended up tripping and falling onto his face, ass up in the air as he groaned in frustration.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 am

Stealthily Going behind him I leaned down and kissed each of his big sweaty balls once, I felt bad for him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:16 am

His balls churned and shook at that, but he managed to scramble out of his clothes after that. Looking to you in the nude, you found that his cock was actually a good seven and a half inches long, making him probably one of the more endowed guys on the planet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:32 am

I Giggled and sat on a good strong crate and spread my legs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:42 am

Coming back over, he doesn't immediately line himself up, instead letting his breath wash over you as he takes in the scent of you, then reaches out with his tongue to taste your honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 am

I Shuddered but smiled down at him to encourage him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 am

Lapping a few times hesitantly, he then begins to softly bury his muzzle between your legs, eyes slowly lidding as he moaned at your scent. They soon closed as his nose rubbed and blew air over your love buzzer, while your cunny felt his tongue probing into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:06 am

I Moaned softly in answer, For Some Reason this felt a lot more, well, 'Romanic'? Than I was expecting and it was making me blush.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games