Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:55 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Rika Haruna
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5889768
Short Bio: Though Rika is extremely small at only 4'8" Tall and around 70 Pounds Soaking wet she Loves adventure and Happily explores the Galaxy for her Family who were Stadtholders in the People's United Trade Empire, The highest Position in said collection of nations, One Day while Exploring she managed to Warp Jump into a Wormhole the Size of a Penny when she next woke up she found that not only was she not in the milky way anymore she couldn't even find it! well.....At least their were still stars, her ship could run on solar energy.

Gazing at your ship scanners, you double confirmed you weren't in the milky way anymore, but there was a single star cluster nearby that your ship was detecting faded signals coming through the void of space. And they were artificial signals, if old ones. Perhaps that would be a good place to start heading for. You weren't going to find a way back home just sitting here in deep space after all.
Kuragari

Re: Corrupted Star Cluster [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 am

I Sighed and set the direction and headed off toward the signal.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:10 am

The nav console said it would be three hours before you arrived, giving you some time to rest and prepare for whatever was ahead of you. You could read one of the books your father had given you, or make use of the holoroom you had aboard your cramped starship...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:18 am

I Decided to just nap and try to rest my mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:30 am

Three hours passed relatively quickly as you deaccelerated into the edge of the closet star in the cluster... only for your ship sensors to send you an alert! The one habitable planet in this system, a large moon orbitting a ringed gas giant, had a decently sized space battle going on over it!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:34 am

I Yelped and Quickly hid the ship thank god it was designed for stealth I sent the Ship's VI, Who I Had Named Medusa over to poke around and figure what the fuck was going on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:37 am

Your ships virtual intelligence began decrypting communications between them, relaying information to you via a holo console nearby. This was an attack by a race known as the "Deman's" and the locals were attempting to defend their colony world with what ships they had. Some were being boarded, and one of the audio messages contained some... odd sounds in the background that didn't sound like any battle you'd ever heard of.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:41 am

I Frowned Shit Well time to put my Families money to use, Powering up my Ship's gravity Field I did the only thing I Could to help and kill the Demans a Lightspeed Ram through them, using my Field to make their ship Rebound, hoping to take out a few, hide behind the sun recharge and do it again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:51 am

Not knowing you were there, your first pass did send several ships spinning off, two colliding into each other while the rest worked to restablize themselves. However, these Demans, whoever they were, weren't idiots. Several pulled off and spread out, heading in the direction you had gone as they fired strange looking red lasers after you. Your ship was small and fast enough that none hit you, and you lost them after a quick maunver, but they were still aware of your presence now.

But that did shift things somewhat in favor of the colonists as they redoubled their own attacks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:57 am

Recharging I Sneaked around a few Planets for another Pass in a Different Direction wondering why I didn't rip them to shreds Like my Attack normally did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:09 am

The second pass was more successful this time, as you came in much closer to them. Several ships were ripped to shreds, the others spiraling and no doubt bouncing some of the occupants about the walls. You also sent two of the colonists ships spiraling off as well, but they thankfully weren't destroyed.

There was one minor downside to this pass- some of the enemies fire crashed into your ship one managing to pierce your shields. A strange surge of energy ran through the ship and you, and it made your hair want to stand on end as your whole body grew... warmer, especially around your chest and crotch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:13 am

I Shuddered and Went to hide again near the star, I was running low on juice and needed to get more back before trying a third pass, "Medusa! Status Report!" I Snapped to her trying to shake the strange feeling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:26 am

"An unidentified hybrid energy weapon struck the ships shields. While the normal energy part was absorbed, a quality of the rest of the beam passed through and struck the hull. No damage to internal ship systems." She said, though you noticed that as she made the report, her visual hologram on the console looked... a bit curvier, and she her tone had gained a sultry edge to it near the end of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:31 am

I Frowned "Medusa, Do a In Depth Virus Scan." I Ordered as we recharged.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:41 am

She nodded, humming a bit to herself as you watched her hologram run her hands up and down her body. After a moment, she said "No virus dected... but the strange energy from that attack is slowly filtering through the systems. Mmhm... feels good too... though I don't see anything bad about it. It's not interfering with any ship systems."

She then coos, bending and showing her D-cup breasts off as she asks "You alright though Mistress? You look a little flushed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:47 am

I Cursed "Flush the Systems Get that energy out of my ship right now!" I Ordered Trying not to play with myself, watching in fear as my shields slowly begin to drain before suddenly another laser hit the ship, I Couldn't help but start fingering myself and hope to be saved, though with what seemed to be a tractor beam pulling me in it seemed unlikely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:01 am

"I will endeavor to do mmhm... that Mistress." She says, groping a breast before vanishing to work on that, leaving you with the growing warmth spreading through you. However, your ship was suddenly let go as Medusa returned. "New contacts, ship type not of the colonists or Demans... intercepting communications...mmhm... Local constabularies of sorts it seems. Demans fleet is withdrawing, but are attempting to drag three colonist ships with them."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:02 am

I Gulped "G~Give One Charge, F~Free the Ships." I Murmured panting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:21 am

She nodded, turning and vanishing again, though you did find yourself ogling her ass right before she did so. A moment later you went crashing through the ships as they fled. Sadly, you only saved two of them, but the one they made off didn't look like it was in good shape anyways. You weren't even sure anyone would be alive on it given the venting atmosphere and plasma coming from several places.

"Incoming transmission... sender, commander of Colonist force. Shall I put it up?" Medusa asked as she returned.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:22 am

I Panted "Y~Yes~" I Screamed Cumming hard.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games