Tale of the Warrior who wanted to be a bimbo (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tale of the Warrior who wanted to be a bimbo (Earthling)

Postby that man » Sat May 27, 2017 6:07 pm

"Are you really telling me you're a virgin?" The Bandit frowned, Himiko realizing that he didn't seem to be believing her, especially as he leaned down while letting the rope go a little loose in his hands, her even feeling some of the mud seeping under her clothing as it was almost covering her head. "How am I supposed to believe that you are a virgin?"
that man

Postby Earthling » Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 pm

"I-I wanted to save my m-Maidenhood until I was defeated!" She cried out, her long luchious hair stained with mud
Earthling

Postby that man » Mon May 29, 2017 3:50 am

"Well, I guess you are defeated then," the Bandit shrugged, Himiko feeling the sand and mud collapse around her entire head, the darkness engulfing her completely, the sinking feeling continuing for at least a lifetime before she was pulled out, slowly at first, as some of her clothing was being dragged away with the mud, her needing to kick some of it off if she didn't want to get stuck down here.
that man

Postby Earthling » Mon May 29, 2017 7:04 am

"No Wait-Mmmphf!" Her cries were muffled by the mud as it pulled her under. Never had she been so close to death, never had she been so afraid. She was unable to breathe, to see, and the cold, wet mud pressed on her from every direction. It felt like she was going to be crushed before she suffocated. Desperately she struggled, but it only pulled her further down. Her mind started to fade... But then her head was once again pulled up over the surface.
Gasping for air, mud staining her previously pristine silver hair and porcelain skin.
Earthling

Postby that man » Wed May 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Being pulled up like this, Himiko knew for the first time how wonderful it was to really be able to breath, her even being pulled up more and more, though she was unable to do anything to help herself out, of course, she did loose some of her clothing in the process, but she was finally allowed to rest on shore, her breathing made harder by that she did still have on her.
that man

Postby Earthling » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:10 pm

And what she did wear was little more than undergarments and the rope around her neck and arms, her lovely kimono having been lost to the mud.
Coughing she knelt before the leader of the bandits
Earthling

Postby that man » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Looking back at her clothing, Himiko feels a wide arrange of emotions that she couldn't really bring herself to describe, her not even getting a chance to enjoy her new freedom before being reminded of the price of it, being forced to the ground with her ass in the air, her panties ripped away, and a cock rammed unlubbed up her pussy before she could even see who it was.
that man

Postby Earthling » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Himiko let out a cry of pain as her hymen was ripped through, tear flooding her eyes and her fists clenching the dirt of the ground. It-It hurt so bad! B-But it was soooo goood... All that she had imagined! She was actually being raped, mercilessly fucked by a barbarian, her body was being defiled by a filthy cock!
Earthling

Postby that man » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:59 pm

"Did we say you could enjoy this whore?" managed to pierce through to Himiko's mind, the fact she was being called a whore elating her for the moment before the harsh slap smacked across her back, the man inside of her hilting himself harder and deeper. "If you don't say thank you for rescuing your bitch ass, we're just going to toss you back in and let fate decide how you get fucked!"
that man

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:13 am

"T-Thank you for rescuing me~!" She cried out in pain and pleasure as she was mercilessly fucked into the ground, her pussy growing more and more wet and lubricated
Earthling

Postby that man » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:21 pm

"This is all your fault you whore," he continued, slapping her a couple more times as she wasn't even able to hold herself out for very long, especially considering the fact that he was hitting and fucking her a lot harder now that she was clearly accepting her position now. "Go on, apologize for being such a useless whore like this, and maybe I'll bring you with us."
that man

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:06 pm

"A-Ah, I-I'm a useless whore~! I'm a useless whore~! I wanted to become a warrior so I could be captured and raped on the battlefield, but I couldn't even manage that~!" She cried out in ecstacy "Now I'm being raped by bandits after falling into a mud pit~!"
Earthling

Postby that man » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 pm

"This isn't rape you slut!" He shouted, his hand striking her ass hard as he began to pull on her hair. "It doesn't matter when, where, or how many cocks there are, but there is no such thing as rape for a whore like you! You wanted this, you know you wanted this, and we are going to make sure that everyone knows that your only worth is fucking every cock you come across!"
that man

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:51 pm

"Hnnngh... Y-Yeeeess... I'm nothing more than a lowly cocksleeve~!" The princess cried out, relishing as she imagined the faces of her family and soldiers when they saw how much of a whore she really was, hoping that they would join in.
Earthling

Postby that man » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:56 pm

"Say it again you whore!" He demanded, her pulling on her hair hard as she saw the rest of the bandits jacking off to her body, the idea of their cum washing over her body causing her to wonder if they would actually join in, or if he was getting to enjoy her all to himself for his first time. "Say it until I cum inside your worthless womb!"
that man

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:34 pm

"I'm a lowly cocksleeve, I'm a lowly cocksleeve, I'm a lowly cocksleeve~!" She cried out again and again with every furious thrust, her eyes tearing up from pain and happiness as he ravaged her cunt
Earthling

Postby that man » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:01 am

"Yes you are you whore!" He called out, Himiko realizing that he was going to actually orgasm inside of her womb, the realization that she was going to be violated in the most intimate way possible, her whole body shivering while he pounding even harder inside of her.
that man

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Squealing in delight Himiko, the virtious Warrior Maiden, the Graceful Storm, the Flower of the Sword, cried out "P-Please, F-Fill my royal cocksleeve womb~Fill this cocksleeve up with your seed~!"
Earthling

Postby that man » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:56 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

secret roll...
HMM...

Right as the final words left her mouth, Himiko was pulled down onto the cock harder then before, it penetrating all the way to her womb with the final thrust, especially since there was now cum gushing inside of her as well, her whole body being permanently marked with no way for her to redeem herself, even if she was able to escape from them.
that man

Postby Earthling » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:12 pm

And she came harder than ever before, her mind rupturing from the pleasure of being filled with a filthy bandits cum, and she passed out
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games