Sae, A Stranger In An Uncivilized Land (Urhr93)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sae, A Stranger In An Uncivilized Land (Urhr93)

Postby that man » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:30 pm

In her mood like this, Sae attempted to clean her own body off quickly, the warm smell of the cooking from inside the cave washing over her own body, a calm air rolling over the area as she realized that there really was a calm silence to the whole forest, making it like she was actually in her own private gar-

"So this is where you're hiding," snapped Sae out of her silence, a voice she literally couldn't place filling her head, the continued conversation making it even clearer that she was being talked directly to inside of her head. "So you are the new visitor to my island, aren't you?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Sae washes quickly, intent on returning to the cave fast and eat... though she had to admit it was nice this place, so quiet, so private, it wouldn't be that bad to settle down here... Just as she smiled for having such thoughts, a voice snaps her out of her thoughts. She immediately turns around again and again, trying to find the source since not being adept at other magic aside from her own she doesn't immediately realize it's some type of telepathic way of communications, understanding just who is talking to her and how only after the voice mentions the island being his or her own.
Immediately Sae gets on guard, throwing the soap aside and flushing herself underwater so she could be free of the soap, at the same time answering while retreating towards the cave <And you're the Krall, aren't you?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:17 pm

"Don't enter the cave yet, she's going to make sure you smell like the soap," the Krall offered, their own voice echoing inside of her head without that much of an idea about who was actually doing this. "She's very anal about making sure that her 'guests' are cleaned properly, and I know that she is not going to let you get away with a simply bath like that."

"Of course, that might just mean you want her to actually clean off your skin with that soap," the Krall teased, the fact that they were actually looking at Sae as she was nude without any attempt at calming herself down. "That is, unless you want her fingers touching every inch of your body."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Indeed Bluebell could be very... right, the Krall or whoever was talking to her used the right word, that fish-girl was quite anal on the strangest things and going to her now as she was could result in what the voice told her. A shiver went through Sae as she thought of it, and so she slowly returned to wash herself more thoroughly with that soap while at the same time trying to cover her sensible parts from any peeking... not that she'd hold much hope about it, since whoever was talking to her was most likely using magic to do so, resulting in the chance to them being the Krall being the highest <You still haven't answered. You're the Krall aren't you?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:02 pm

"Of course I'm the Krall," the voice practically laughed, Sae getting the prickling feeling that the Krall was watching her bathe, and was probably enjoying watching her bathe by the strange way that their voice was actually echoing around in a strange enough air, working around in her head as she wasn't able to really do all that much now.

"Oh don't worry Sae, I'm not going to prod around in your head too much, especially since I'm sure that you've already noticed something strange about your attempts at magic, haven't you?" The Krall continued, Sae shivering when she realized that they were probably in real trouble now. "Now then, I want to make a special deal with you, especially since Bluebell has been a problem for me ever since she ran away."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:21 pm

While keeping her wariness and guard up Sae listens to the Krall, getting especially defensive when she confirms her difficulty about using magic, yet she lets the other party talk on and on until it comes to Bluebell. Did she just imply she had to lead the fish-girl in some sort of trap? Sae felt a bit unwilling to do so, the fish-girl might be anal but didn't seem like a bad fish and it didn't feel right to repay her benevolence with a betrayal. Still, she didn't mention anything and just listened to what the krall wanted to say, choosing to make her decision only after she had heard everything she wanted from that voice <Deal? Of what sort? Also, how far is this land from the mainland?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:28 am

"If I knew how far we were from the mainland, then I would have already spread some of my power over there," the Krall admitted, giving Sae something of a calm air about them as it did actually seem like they weren't joking about the fact that they would have attempted to control the world already...although it would be safe to say that Sae actually would have considered the idea herself, if the power here did allow them to rewrite the laws of magic. "Beyond that, it's not like that girl is actually going to stay with you if the rest of my...devoted actually decided to go into that lovely cave. Of course, if you tell her what's going on, I might just have to come down their myself, unless you just decide to listen to some of the wonderful ideas I have."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:24 pm

The proclamation of dominance from the Krall leaves Sae sceptical. Sure, her power over the very laws of magic on this island might be powerful, but the strength on the mainland wasn't to be underestimated and moreover no matter what power was in question, they all had drawbacks and limitation. The krall power over the island might be strong, but who knew where her power came from and how far it extended? She felt like this ruler of the island was more like a frog at the bottom of a well, and as such she disdained her and her arrogance... though the thought about taking the krall power for herself did seem appealing. After all wasn't she a genius? She even learned space magic, so if she could get that power as well...

This line of thought was appealing, and the tone this Krall was talking to her with wasn't to her liking anyway, so for now she listened to what the latter had in mind without really having much thought to cooperate <Wonderful ideas? And what might those be?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:53 pm

"Oh I have many wonderful ideas, my dear Sae, but I think that we should start with something simple, just so that I know how exactly you treat something like this, you cute little dear," the Kral giggled, their echoing laughter making it hard for her to not actually feel like she really was as powerful as she claimed to be, making it hard for Sae to not actually shiver slightly.

"You see, there is something that Bluebell has that I really need," the Krall finally came back, explaining to Sae exactly the path that she wanted her to take, the whole point of what she wanted her to do, the whole thing the Krall wanted being...that she wanted Sae to kidnap Bluebell, and carry her to where the Krall was. "I know you can do that, but the real question is will you listen to me? After all, if you don't, she's just going to abandon you there when you're sleeping."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Sae gets unnerved by how this Krall was acting all high and mighty, and while she was wary of the power she held she also felt defiant towards this peeping being who thought it could order her noble self around just like that. Not to mention that she wanted Sae to hand over Bluebell, which helped her without wanting much in return. Even if what the Krall said was true, what did it matter? From the beginning the fish-girl had no obligation to help her and yet still did, so even if she disappeared during the night she won't find faults in the latter.

Still, Sae nodded with a <Sure, sure> before getting up and walking toward the cave, sure to be clean enough to satisfy Bluebell, and once she was there she'd say <Ehi, the Krall wants me to bring you to her. What's up with that?> with a tone that'd make it clear she wasn't about to do it.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu May 04, 2017 3:09 pm

"Don't you worry you're cute little head off, I'm sure that you could actually deal with something as simple as her, if you really needed to do so." the Krall echoed inside of her head for a few moments more, making it clear that she was somewhat serious about how this was supposed to go down, something that was only really confirmed when Sae told Bluebell what was going on.

"I didn't think she was already following us like this," Bluebell smiled weakly, messing around with the fish she had on the fire like this, messing around with it for a couple more moments to make sure it was still cooking well. "So...how exactly would you like your fish? I mean, it's almost done already, but I can always make another one if you don't want this one."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 am

<No, this one is good> she says <What about you? Won't eat?> she'd continue to ask as she waits for the food to be either served, at the same time keeping her eyes on Bluebell to get answers <Since she's following us, how do we deal with her? I don't like how she'd ordering me around when she hasn't even show her face... not that i'd like it either way>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Fri May 05, 2017 5:35 pm

"No, I will just cook something for me later, but it's just something kind of odd that I would like to make sure is all on the perfect side of things when it's cooked," Bluebell explained, giving some of the fish to Sae while she got her own food on the fire too, it taking more than a couple of minute of humming to herself instead of explaining what was going on with the Krall.

"Oh don't worry about her, she's probably not going to try to kill me," Bluebell went on a little bit more, still clearly not wanting to fully address the issue of what the Krall would do. "I mean, that's not to say she'll do that to you but...how is your fish?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Sae takes her fish, then keeps looking at Bluebell as she being cooking for herself... a fish-girl cooking fishes made for a funny picture indeed. As the other cooked she took a bite, then another and another again, eating her food while listening to the fish-girl <Good, it's very good> she nods <Why does she want to kill you? And really, how can we deal with her? Will she come here?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sun May 07, 2017 5:08 am

"N~No, she doesn't want to kill me, per say, but she does seem to think that it would be a very good idea at getting me back under her care since she did think that I was actually going to be something related to...well, to something not too big of a deal that I can do," Bluebell clearly lied between her teeth, suggesting that she probably had a fair amount of power that seemed to make the Krall nervous enough to come after her like this...unless it really was because they were actually just from the island, which didn't seem like it was that solid of an idea.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Sae feels a bit disgruntled with Bluebell and her lying. She didn't care if she wanted to hide something, but all that stammering didn't help in trying to find a solution to deal with the Krall, a point that she'd been avoiding since before <Ok, ok, ok. Stop> she'd say <It doesn't matter what she wants to do with you, what it matters is that she'll most likely either come here herself or send someone after us, and from the way magic is hindered it'll be a pain to deal with. Do you know of some ways to hinder her powers or anything else that could work against her?> after all if she didn't want to be ordered around she'd needed as much knowledge and methods as possible to counter the ruler of this island.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Mon May 08, 2017 2:58 am

"Well, she probably has some of the tribe people who follow her surrounding the cave now that she's awake, albeit out of view, and since it looks like the only path out requires us to go underwater for about 2 miles, I don't think you would make it," Bluebell replied, an honest tone in her voice that made it clear that she didn't think that they were going to get out of here soon. "I mean, I was hoping I could do...well, that doesn't matter now, since I don't have enough time to do that given our circumstances. If you want to, there is something we could do that would let you win against the Krall, and not have to worry about her hunting us down. But, you're going to need to eat all of that first for the energy, and then we can talk about what we do, okay?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:08 pm

<Oh...> Sae nods while eating, at the same time listening to the fish-girl explanation about being possibly surrounded with the only way out impossible to pass for her, especially now without magic. Her interest is even more picked up when she talks about something that they could do to defeat the Krall... didn't that meant she could get that arrogant fool back for trying to order her around? A strange glint appeared in her eyes as she approved of that, and as such she hurried to eat her food so Bluebell could continue with her explanation, saying once she was done eating <I'm done, i'm done. Go on, tell me what we can do>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Tue May 16, 2017 6:16 am

"Okay, you are probably not going to like it in the long run, especially if it doesn't work, but I don't think you would be able to care if it didn't work in the long run," Bluebell explained, scooting over to the bed as she pulled out a bottle of something that looked distinctly white and creamy, her not being able to place what it was while looking at it, while she also pulled over a bunch of sheets and a bunch of rope too, the look on her face making it clear that she was going to bring up some sort of idea that wasn't going to look to well for one of them. "I want you to...well, to knock me out, tie me up with all of this stuff, and then drink that potion before carrying me to where the Krall is, don't worry, you'll know that by the fact that it's the one direction there isn't her people trying to punish you, and them 'present' me to the Krall. Once you do that, just keep your calm, don't drink or eat anything she offers, or take off the clothing you already have on, and then make sure the challenge her for the title of Krall. And no matter what...if you win against her...please be nice to her, I really don't want to have you go the same way this Krall went by starting out like that."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 pm

<Not like it...?> she'd repeat, hesitating just a bit before making up her mind, thinking that it's already bad enough to have to listen to that pompous Krall order herself around while her control over magic slowly dwindles away. No, she'll do whatever it is Bluebell proposes and it'll work... after all why wouldn't it? When a noble genius such as her puts her mind to it, how could she ever fail?
Thinking such she'd keep near Bluebell, taking a look at what she'd get from the sheets on the bed and showing a somewhat surprised countenance at the item showed.

Still, she kept silent and let her do the explaining, her expression more and more serious, though surprise once again appears when the fish-girl mentions the challenge for the title <Are you sure it'll work?> she'd ask, before taking the creamy potion and swirling it around, asking <What is this?> while she got near the rope, reading herself to tie Blue up since it should be easier to do so while she's still conscious <Are you sure i need to knock you out? Can't you just fake it?> indeed, she might fake, but then she thought that the krall might have ways to know if she was indeed out or not
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games