Sae, A Stranger In An Uncivilized Land (Urhr93)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sae, A Stranger In An Uncivilized Land (Urhr93)

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:47 pm

"Well, the Krall is able to change any of the laws and rules here whenever they desire, so it isn't like this is the first time I've had to deal with this," the girl explained as Sae helped her along, the casual way she talked about rewriting the very laws that governed how magic work perking up Sae's attention, bringing up dozens of possibilities of what she could do with that...unless it turned out that this was just something that this Krall could do on there own, not something tied to there- "oh yeah Miss, what is your name? Mine is Bluebell, since I really don't want to go with the on the Krall gave to me."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:56 pm

The way the girl phrased it make it seems like the so-called Krall could change the laws and rules in a manner unlike the usual, as a decree for the masses to follow, and this indeed piqued her interests. Was I because of the well of souls mentioned before or just her own power?

<My name is Sae> she choose not say her surname as precaution, though more because it was an habit due to what had been happening lately more than anything <And... wait, you personally know the Krall? To the point he even gave you a name?> she continued to ask, all the way walking and helping the girl along.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:12 pm

"You know, fish tastes good," Bluebell smiled, Sae seeing such a strange look on her face as she did so that it became patiently clear she did not want to talk about what she knew about the Krall until they were somewhere safer, Sae only now realizing that there really weren't any animal noises that were going on near her...or even echoes of animals.

"Oh yeah, the Krall must be sleeping now, so don't make much noise in there," she smiled, Sae getting a much better idea about the kinds of power the Krall had if they could make all of these animals go silent so they could sleep. "Don't worry, I'll point you in the right way for getting to the cave."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:17 pm

The girl seeming changed topic out of nowhere, though her later comment about the Krall added another veil of mystery to the already mystical image of it in Sae's mind. Did all the animal sleep because of the Krall or because they respected or maybe feared him? She wasn't clear about it, but for now she kept quiet and continued to follow Bluebell.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Bluebell quietly hummed to herself as she guided Sae around, making some of the turns at the last possible moment, almost making it feel like she was trying to throw something off of their trail...unless it really did turn out that there was someone who was watching them without her knowing it, the law changing ability of the Krall meaning that it would be impossible for her to know.

"We're here," Bluebell whispered, Sae barely catching a glimpse of the place as she realized that they were at some sort of pool and waterfall now, the jungle having made it impossible for her to see a clearing, even when it was one this big. "It's behind the waterfall, so you might get a little bit wet when going in."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Sae followed the girl around, trying to remember the path yet failing to do so as the complicatedness of the jungle wasn't easy to see through, especially for someone who's never been there. She also took note on how the fish girl every once in a while abruptly changed their direction, wondering if something was following then... but then again, how could a fish notice something like that on land when she couldn't? Maybe it was because she'd never been to a jungle? Or maybe it was just precaution?

She couldn't really figure it out, but she sure was pleasantly surprised when they reached the place, the waterfall providing a great landscape to view <Wetter than i've been those last days? Rather, i'll be able to wash off all the salt on me> she comments, before proceeding as instructed toward the cave
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:49 am

"If you want to wash off then, you're going to want to do it outside then, since the inside water is safer for drinking," Bluebell explained, taking off the top now that they were in a private area, which did make it seem like she really was only wearing it for her own sake, although this was quickly made awkward when she looked back at Sae. "Also, if you are going to wash off...well, it's going to be hard to do so with your clothing on, and I already have an area set aside for washing things like clothing off in, so that way the soap doesn't mix in with everything else. So I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you..."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Listening to Bluebell, her words indeed had some sense, it would be better to wash outside and do so naked while she washed her clothes... but would she really have to get naked? In an unknown place and with a stranger whose motives she could never be sure of?
Taking a deep breath, Sae decided. She had already followed her till there, if she had trusted her enough to do so, why not take a leap of faith and trust her until the end?

Deciding as such, Sae would give the bundle made of her clothes before preparing to take off her panties, being slightly hesitant to do so for a bit... and then doing it, slipping them off her legs, giving everything minus the sword to the fish girl, after all you just don't wash a sword with soap <I'll go bathe then> she'd say before stepping towards the water.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Bluebell has, what is in all honesty, a cute reaction to seeing Sae take off her panties, looking away at the last possible moment to give her some sort of privacy, a clear blush covering her whole body when she actually did take the panties in hand, this probably being the first time she had touched something like this in ages with a reaction like that.

"I'll get started on wash these then," Bluebell blushed, moving a lot better now that she had something more solid then sand or mud to move on, although it was still a somewhat amusing pace when compared to walking. "I'll bring some soap out to you too, after you've gotten...oh, and I'll bring some towels too, since you need those for drying off."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:54 pm

The fish-girl blushing and shy reaction is pleasing to Sae as if anything it decreases a bit the few doubt she still had for her <Ok, i'll be waiting then. Also... there is no need for soap, i've been literally soaking for days so I may be anything else but dirty. Rather, i'm probably salty right now so fresh water is what I need and want the most right now> Sae smiles <But a towel, that i'll accept> as she says so she waves away the girl, turning around before slowly getting into the water
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:39 am

"Yeah, but you might still have some damage from the salt if you don't get it off of you entirely, or maybe even from other things that got stuck on you that you wouldn't notice," Bluebell offered, stiffening her explanation slightly as it didn't seem like she was going to let Sae get away with simply basking in the clean water, although it didn't seem like this was going to be an argument that she was going to let Sae win, it not exactly feeling like it was going to be a bad one for her to loose. "I mean, you want to look and feel your best, and there is no way that you are going to get another chance to get this clean after whatever it was that made you end up out there like that. So please, take the soap when I bring it, and I will not take any arguments against doing so."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Bluebell explanation and attitude seems to draw a big “No, you must gotta use soap”, whereas Sae is still quite reluctant... after all it's not like she's always preferred clean water along with a nice cleaning spell to wash herself, no? It's not like she's always disliked to use soap... after all there is a reason clean water is called clean... The more she thought about it the more she wanted to argue, but looking at Bluebell made Sae relent. After all, she already tried once to reason with the girl while trying to get information out of her and if there is a thing she understood about the fish-girl, it is that her mind seems to filter everything she's not too keen on.

Nodding she answered <ok, I understood, now go> before turning around, intent on getting into the water to wash up.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:56 pm

"Thank you," Bluebell bowed, moving in her own special way back into the cave since it was clear that she probably was going to come back soon enough, Sae finally having the waters to herself for a brief moment before she was surprised when Bluebell poked her head back in for a long moment with, "another quick question. What exactly would you like to eat. I mean, we don't have anything all too fancy here, but I'm sure that we will at least have something that will make you feel on the full side of things now. And it's definitely going to be on the warm side of things, since I'm pretty sure that you didn't like being on the cold side of things after being in the water like that."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Sae nods in goodbye before finally trying to relax in the cool waters, only to be intruded upon again when Bluebell asks about food <I won't be picky, so prepare what you feel is more appropriate> she nods, before resuming washing up and continuing to do so until finished... is what she wanted to do, though she knew pretty soon the fish-girl will intrude to give her the soap.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:16 pm

"Alright," Bluebell nodded, disappearing back into the cave, Sae relaxing deeper into the waters when she got a really good feeling about how the waters actually felt swirling around her, there being something on the relaxing side of things when she was sinking into the waters, it almost feeling like there was some sort of mineral mixed in here that she wasn't aware of, attempting to pull up some of her own magic so she could clean off...only to find that her magic wasn't actually responding to her properly, the "laws" of the Krall apparently having a much stronger effect than just being senseless declarations.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Sae's relax came quickly and just as quickly it changed into a pondering mood after feeling the effects of the waters, which seemed as if were drawing her own magic to help in the cleaning process. It was such a wonder for a probably natural spring to have such properties, but what made Sae even more alert was the fact that her magic was starting to become unstable, not entirely unusable but still not completely out of her control... she'd probably still be able to barely use the spells she was most skilled with, but for those she had a general knowledge or even worse for those she wasn't very familiar with... no chance to succeed, she guessed. And what if that effect became stronger and stronger with time? Would she be unable to use magic at all?

Was this the power of the kraal? The problem about her attitude towards him or her suddenly became much more serious. Not being able to use clothes was already a problem, but magic? No, she absolutely couldn't accept being stripped off of it.

After washing for a while Sae would wrap things up, preparing to head towards the inside of the cave, hoping to find the towel Bluebell promised as well as her clothes and food.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:30 am

"You didn't use any soap!" Sae was caught off guard by Bluebell already waiting at the cave entrance, having a bar of what looked to be home made soap bar as she did look directly into Sae's eyes when she did try to come in here, her being at least on the safer side of things when it did come to her having a wonderful towel coming down with her too, so that she could actually dry off properly, although it did seem like she wasn't going to get to come in without using some of it.

"I know you do like the waters, but you are still going to need to use some of that to make you feel better," Bluebell ordered, Sae at least getting the smell of something wonderful that was coming out of the cave now, at least making it clear that the food was probably at least on the working side of things now.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:26 pm

<You didn't give me any!> Sae answers in tone to Bluebell own reproach <Look, i'm already all clean and shiny, am I not? Since i'm already done washing i'll just use it the next time, what do you say?> she was already half-expecting it to not work, if there was anything she understood about the fish-girl was that she was that she was as stubborn as a rock being a water dweller <Look, the food is almost done, if I go and wash again with that it'll burn and won't taste good anymore! There is not time to lose!> she continues to try and convince the girl, even changing topic as the tried to get the towel from her hands.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:11 am

"You only think you're clean!" Bluebell huffed, giving Sae the bar of soap while holding onto the towel, the way her eyes were locked upwards at Sae's eyes making it amusingly clear that she was trying everything in her power to not look at Sae's breasts right now. "I mean, you even think that you're clean without scrubbing some of the who knows what from all the fish and things that live in the water, that you've been soaking in with probably salt damage to your hair. Now either you use the soap to clean yourself off, or I'm going to have to get in there with you to make sure that you are nice and clean."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Sae can feel an headache coming over with the fish-girl being so stubborn about using the soap... maybe she should just take it and fake using it during a fast bath? No, what if she notices it and becomes even more annoying about it... Sae grumbles something about the food becoming overcooked before turning around and returning in the lake, intent on a fast bath using barely any soap so she could be done with it and go eat... after all she was pretty hungry right now.
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games