wasteland raider [Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: wasteland raider [Urhr93]

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:31 am

Akiko seemed uneasy around you " can you blame me? you've enslaved me and my sister, and then you've crippled her," she points out " if I'd done that to you, you'd feel the same" she tells you, " you should have let us go like you said we would, then we could have been friends" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:34 am

<I'm not the one that went back on her word> she reminds the girl <And right now you're the slaves, whereas i'm the master. Where do you find a slave that forces a creampie into her master? And not just a little one, but two full ones from an heavy cummer werewolf like Cole>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:39 am

she couldn't help but giggle, " to be fair, you are the one who made abet with me, which required you to get pregnant, I would have said that given the situation it would be expected." she tells you " so while i may be a foolish slave for doing it, you are a foolish master for putting yourself in that situation, now we just have to see if you or my sister get pregnant first" she tells you with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:46 am

The answer peeved Sae off a little, enough to remind the foolish girl <Is that so? For all i know you may swell with child even before us. Feel lucky to have me, or after your "help" in filling my womb i may have just let the whole camp help you fill yours> her threat was as empty as it could have been as there was no way she'd do something like that unless something really grave happened
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 am

she frowns at you " oh well I'll be free in a few weeks anyway" she tells you with a smirk
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 am

Her slave's cheekiness got a bit on her nerve, though Sae didn't mind it too much and answered <Is that so? With those man in the camp taking turns with your sister you may very well be there much longer than just a few weeks> before rolling over the bed towards Akiko and once she got near she'd reach with her hand towards the slave's tummy, caressing it as she said <Albeit your sister may not be the only one with a surprise... He cums an awful lot, doesn't he? And it's always so thick...>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 am

she giggles again " well anyway, I think I'll stay here with my sister once we're free, at least til i find someone to fix the damage you've done to her" she says, there a brief flash of anger in her eyes, which was quickly suppressed, " and I like most of the women here too, and it's reasonably safe" she adds
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:03 am

<Oh? Good if you like it here, as i'm sure you'll remain with us for a long long time> she'd smile at her slave, though she'd then frown a bit <I doubt anyone will have the galls to restore your sister's fighting capability, albeit someone may indeed help her regain the use of her hands for a normal life>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 am

with that she glared at you, and it looked for a moment like she might hit you, but she didn't " fighting was what she was best at, you only hurt her because you knew she was better than you" she tells you, her mood clearly now worse than it had been before
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:24 am

<If she was better then how could i hurt then?> she rebukes <And anyway it wasn't like she was good only at fighting. For all i knew she sure knew how to "trade" with people... who knows, she could have been already pregnant even before our bet, and that still means you lose by the way>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 am

at that point she slaps you " she's not like you, she doesn't do that!" she tells you " she went in and beat them up you idiot!" she tells you angrily " what did you think she did? as if she'd stoop to that level!"
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:32 am

The sudden slap would unnerve Sae quite a lot, giving it back to the girl while scolding <Oh? I was virgin till a few days ago, unlike your sister! And she's the one who explained how she managed her trades to me, i'm not making up anything>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 am

she yelped when you slapped her back " she told you she persuaded them, what did you think she meant?" she asks " just because she wasn't a virgin doesn't mean she does things like that all the time" she snaps, before you really had time to respond to any of that there was a knock at your door
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 am

Just as she was about to answers she hears the know, Sae throwing a glare to her slave before telling her to go see who it was as it was indeed improper for Sae to do it herself, being in her undies
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:44 am

Akiko was going to say something to you but stops herself, and instead gets up to answer the door, she steps aside and Cole walks in " I forgot i had your clothes" he tells you, offering them to you " I'm surprised your still wearing the collar i gave you though" he says with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:48 am

As soon as she saw Cole the red-head felt some veins pop in her head, immediately getting up from the bed to run at the door and lock it before literally trying to kick the guy's ass, a feet to his butt and then another and another as she wordlessly kept kicking him, her hits aiming to be more painful than damaging and conveniently trying to get him to fall to the ground
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 am

he holds his ground and looks at you " goddamn it will you stop kicking my ass, I said I forgot jeez, I'd have given them to you if I'd remembered, I only just realized I had them" he tells you with a groan " remember what i said about not wanting to spoil this, well letting other people see you naked doesn't help me with that" he adds not seeming overly phased about being kicked
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:04 am

She'd still keep the kicks up, albeit applying less and less force <Oh? Do i need to thank you then? You still up and left me there naked, collared and leaking!>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 am

he chuckles " I guess, but wouldn't it have looked suspicious if we came back together? and you don't seem to mind being collared anyway" he points out
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:10 am

<That still doesn't mean you have to take off like that! And i don't have the key to unlock it, so how should i take it off?> she'd continue to rebuke, peeved by his chuckles
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games