wasteland raider [Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: wasteland raider [Urhr93]

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:25 am

she responds to teasing your insides with her finger. and Cole tries to get your attention back with another pinch
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:24 pm

As the felt the finger twirl in her ass Sae instinctively clenched hard on the intruders in both holes, and yet instead of a scolding for the slave what came out of her mouth was a cute squeal in response to the nipple-pinching, getting Sae to look back at Cole as the man played with her heavy jugs, moaning a <You...> while enjoying his touch and bouncing back into his pounding, the pressure slowly forming into her pussy as his knot grew overlooked due to the finger in her ass.

It wasn't until she could clearly feel something very bloated slipping in and out her lower lips that she could finally recognize it for what it was, prompting her to ask <Aaahhhh... aahhre you ahhh... ahhbout to cum?... mmm... i caaahhhh... caaahhnn feel your... mmm... your knot...> before it grew too big to pull out, waiting for his answer before pulling herself off though from the way she didn't bounce all the way down anymore it could be seen how ready she was to jump off it at a moment's notice.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:58 pm

he nods " yeah, I am" he tells you grunting and groaning he tells you, as his knot swelled more, " though I uhh- I don't see why your so worried about it this time" akiko keeps teasing your ass, trying to evoke a reaction
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:11 pm

As she still hadn't realized she'd been already creampied once, his affirmation as well as his swelling knot made her urgency about getting off stronger, though his following words as well as the finger pulling her asshole made her slower than she'd like in jumping off him.

<Whaaahh...mmm... what do you... uuhh... meaaaahhn... get awaahhhy ahhh... ahhlready aaahnn... ahnd cum in heee... her...> she'd moan out while trying to get up, at the same time her horny mind getting a nagging feeling something right now could go wrong and that before it had already went wrong... she felt like she had it on the point of her tongue, and yet each time his cock pushed into her pussy it also pushed back the memory of Akiko's "help" in getting her knotted, resulting in less guarding against more "help"...
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Akiko removes her finger and pushes you down hard onto his cock with her hands firmly on your shoulders, " come on, take it all in, you know you want to" she teases gleefully
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:33 pm

Feeling the finger leave her ass made her feel a mix of relief and very faint disappointment, and yet it was all washed away by a wave of alarm as she felt her hands on her shoulders, pushing her hard back down onto the cock.

It was when Akiko pushed that she finally triggered the memory about the slave doing the same the previous time, and as her memory unfold so did the events as they repeated themselves, her pussy engulfing his cock and devouring the bloated knot till her lower lips met his pelvis, accepting the canine cock whole into her depths and letting his tip pierce through her overflowing womb, her cervix contracting around the meat as if to welcome it back and coax it to spew even more seed onto her already creamed fields.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Cole started cumming violently, dumping another large load into you. and Akiko moved away chuckling
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:02 pm

The sheer strength of those firsts jets of cum triggered an orgasms, making her moan and cling to Cole as he dumped one big load after another into her already overfilled depths, the sheer amount spewed adding thickness to the semen already inside rather than volume due to how much was already inside... and yet even like that her tummy began to show a small bulge as her swollen womb stretched more and more to accommodate the growing amount of sperm as more and more of it was pumped in and not allowed out thanks to the knot sealing her pussy shut.

Her orgasm wasn't as strong as before, and with how long his ejaculation lasted she came back from her high early enough to get a good taste of what it felt to have cum pissed inside her bloating tummy, an uncomfortable yet oddly endearing sensation that lasted long enough for her to get a taste for it as she clung on to Cole.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Cole relaxes beneath you, and Akiko heads for the door, with her clothes in hand, unlocking it and heading out into the camp
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:33 pm

Sae keeps clinging to Cole as he unloads, her chin on his shoulder and her arms around them in a loose hug, subconsciously relishing in the moment and feeling as the torrent of sperm spewing into her bloated womb slowly dwindles down into a rivulet, the manhood leaking less and less until it finally stops, just around the time his knot deflates.
Some of the semen out of her womb seeps out after the seal locking it inside is undone, and yet the manhood lodged inside manages to stop most leaks, the absence of reflux making it so her tummy would remain bloated with thick cum.

Realizing she'd been inseminated not only twice in a row but also two days in a row left Sae baffled, and her post-orgasmic state sure didn't help in reacting at least till Akiko went to the door, the sound as she unlocked it jolting Sae to turn towards the door and see the naked slave, with a steady leak of sperm flowing down her inner thighs, go out of the room.
At first she'd stare at her, then she'd violently turn her head towards Mara and order <What are you doing just watching? Aren't you going to stop her? Get her in back in there! And regardless, lock the door!> while completely forgetting, or maybe unconsciously ignoring, the cock still stuck in her pussy.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 pm

mara gets up and rushes to the door, " do i lock it or go after her?" she asks " I can't do both" she explains.
cole moves gently underneath you, trying to get free mostly
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53 pm

She was expecting Mara to lock it if she didn't manage to stop Akiko, but the time lost on the question makes wave her slave away <Close the door behind you as you exit and don't let anyone in till the door is locked, then go search for Akiko and make sure nothing of what happened here gets out, at worse just tell she got punished for lying and now she'd doing it again>

After saying so she'd turn her head toward Cole as he tried to squirm away, asking <And where do you think you're going?> while squeezing her pussy on the cock lodged inside, shifting then her legs so they'd tightly wrap around his waist and make her posture like that of a koala if not for the manhood stuck in her slit and plugging her womb <Do you know what mess you'll make her if you pull out now?> she'd say while pointing with her head at the cum pool seeping into the sheets on their side <That was enough, just carry me to lock the door and then to the bathroom>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Cole chuckles, " fine" he tells you picking you up and carrying you to the door as you asked him too and then takes you to the bathroom with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:26 pm

She rolls her eyes at him for his chuckling, then holds herself tight against him as he stands up... tight with both her hands, legs and pussy, her insides squeezing hard onto his cock as she's pulled off the bed.
Unwilling to fall she'd clings to him as he walks forward much like her kitty would cling to his dick, subconsciously clenching in rhythm with his every step in a devote massage which lasted all the way to the door, where she'd take one of her hands away to lock the door and order to Mara outside <It's locked, go get Akiko. Also, while you're at it, tell people she was punished for lying and is free game for anyone till i come to retrieve her>

After that she'd put her arm back around Cole's neck, whispering him a <Let's go> while keeping her koala hold as tight as her pussy, which promptly squeezed his manhood as he took his first step and continued to do so as he walked toward the bathroom, closing the door behind herself as they went in there and mewling a <In the tub... it'll be easier to clean the mess...>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 pm

he nods, and walks over to the tub, he didn't seem sure how to put you in the tub from your position however so he stands near it instead
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:43 pm

Reaching the tub Sae would look over it and soon enough realize the difficulty of getting in there, especially from her position and without pulling out.
She'd look at it for a while before saying <Mmm... just get in and lay me there> without much thought, at the same time clinging tighter to him in both body and pussy as to not hinder him too much while he moved around to get in.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 pm

Cole chuckles and gets into the bath with you on top of him " anyone would think you love me the way you've been acting" he teases
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:26 pm

<Are you still drunk?> she chides him in response, at the same time holding him tighter as to not fall and not unbalance him while he stepped into the empty tub, her pussy especially squeezing his cock in response to her tenseness and his moving around <I still haven't said anything after the mess you made so you better shut up> she'd continue to scold, then passing to the complains <I was aching all over after disciplining that bitch and then you fucked me so hard, it now hurts everywhere... feel lucky i was injured or i'd have kicked your ass the moment you jumped me!>

In between scolding and complains he made it into the tub, where she'd continue with the tantrum <Ok, let me down... oh god, how much did you cum in there? I feel so bloated...> and tap his shoulder, hinting him to lay her down or at least get his hands off her ass so she could in turn lower her legs from his waist and come down.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:39 pm

he lets go with a chuckle, " like you care about any of that, you couldn't get enough" he tells you with a chuckle. " your just afraid to admit you like it" he tells you as he moves so that he was fully prone in the tub
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:00 pm

He takes his hands off her ass and yet she doesn't have time to lower her legs as immediately after he lays down in the tub, the suddenness of his movements making it so she'd subconsciously tighten her legs around his waist and her pussy around his cock as she got down along him, ending up once again straddling the man as he laid half-sitting in the bath.

<You... are you joking or what?> she'd chide at him, not leaving her position however and keeping sitting on his manhood as she continued <What i can't get enough of? What i'd like? Getting stuffed like this?> she'd point at her swollen stomach <Getting seeded and risking siring a few pups? Am i supposed to like it?> her complaint came one after another, not stopping nor taking the dick out of her pussy, finally getting to the point only some time later <And how am i supposed to get this mess out with you under me? Do you want me to do it on you? Is that what YOU like?>
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games