A Maiden's Tale [that man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Maiden's Tale [that man]

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:25 pm

<Yes, Cilia is the right person for the job> Lala would nod, evidently pleased you've accepted her idea <She went that way, let's go before she gets too far> Now she was actually as hyped as you, though for different reasons, so as an hyperactive pair of maidens you run towards the way Cilia went away before, finding her along with Aria not too far away after running out of the training camp.
<Cilia, Cilia!> Lala would call out, reaching the soldier before you <Listen, we need wine!> she continues, while Cilia looks surprised but pleased, though she looks at you first before giving any answer, as if expecting you'll give her more details about what the two of you are up to.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Tue May 16, 2017 2:38 pm

"Um, it's a little bit more complicated then just needing wine, Cilia," Lass started out, taking a quick glance around to make sure that no one was watching them simply out of fear that they would get the wrong idea about what it was that they were going to be doing with the wine. "You see, since Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel is staying at our inn, I wanted to make a good first impression for her, especially since this is the first time we've ever had anyone like this staying at our Inn. So, we wanted something that was going to make her feel more relaxed while also tasting good, like the kinds of wine that come from really far away and mostly only city maidens drink. We can always just say that it is something we keep on hand in case honored guests like Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel come to stay at our Inn, so it's not like it would cause that much trouble once we get it."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 pm

The way you start out your speech seems to get Cilia's interest, and the more you talk the more naughty her smirk becomes <Oh, you mischievous girl, i understand, i completely understand what you're trying to do!> she'd exclaim, her expression showing and excitement almost on par with yours <I get the idea, i know exactly what you need and who you can get it from, don't worry!> as she says so she puts an arm around your shoulder, while Aria just looks at the two of you and shakes her head, replying <I'm going first, don't be too late>

Cilia barely waves off the other soldier before dragging you and Lala away, leading you out of the military barracks while saying <Don't worry, trust big sis here, we'll make this a night to remember!>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 pm

The fact that Cilia and Lala were smiling in the same way did make Lass a little bit nervous about what exactly it was she was planning on doing, but she did manage to tell herself that they were just as excited to have someone like her here, so it was probably just that and the fact that they could pool their resources together for a change that made her so excited.

"If it helps at all, I have some crowns that I can pay for the wine with," Lass offered, knowing that they were probably going to be over-paying given the short notice of all this. "I mean, it is my idea for all of this to make Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel feel welcome here, so it would only be fair if I were the one who helped pay for it."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:17 pm

The three of you happily proceed down the road, each giggling for their own reasons, though after you mention paying and how you offer yourself to do it, Cilia perks up and speaks <Right, there was that too... i doubt any crown you have might help in paying for what you want, after all it's ex-pen-si-ve <3! >you can almost see that heart at the end of her speech <However you don't have to worry, i'm a regular there and i know the owner isn't a boor that wouldn't help a poor maiden in need... don't worry, i'm sure she'll give you a great deal for it!> she smiles, walking a bit faster toward what you know to be the less lawful side of the town, what could be called the "slum" of the town since the ones living here tended to be more on the thug side of life... though Cilia seemed to be pretty familiar with the place.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Tue May 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Something about Cilia's words didn't actually settle that well with her, it just making her smile a little weaker, even if it meant that they were actually going to be doing something that would help Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel get more comfortable with the Inn. After entering the "slum" of the town, Lass did slow down slightly, her taking a couple of deep breaths when she got closer to Cilia and Lala for protection.

"This part of the town is always kind of weird," Lass thought out loud, knowing that these maidens, while not in the wrong, would still be on the strange side of things if she actually had to talk to any of them because of ending up there without some sort of damage. "I mean, I've hear that there was someone here with a man that they dressed like a young maiden simply because they wanted to do that."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm

If Cilia noticed your hype being to cool then she didn't show any sign of it, while Lala was still hyped up for her idea getting the thumb up and as such not really giving any thought about where they were going. When you comment about this side of the town however the soldier smiles, nudging at you while saying <Come on, it's not that weird, they are all good people here too!> she smiles, continuing to pull the two along while walking forward <The people here just have some quirks of their own, but who doesn't? And come on, would a man really be allowed to roam around here without the permission from the authorities?> the last part indeed made sense, but also meant that, if someone allowed it, then it was possible.

Anyway as you go along you reach some sort of pub named "Noir's Poison", the place appearing somewhat desolate from the outside though you'd seen worse while walking around here <It's here, let's go in!> she'd say before pulling the two of you in and yelling <Noir, i bought you a client <3! >

Inside you could see a few empty tables and a counter at the far end of the room, behind it a quite beautiful woman with a somewhat wild appeal and rough attitude while near her there was someone you'd somewhat recognize, one of Supervisor's Hilda's daughters, Franca.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Noir:

Franca:
Urhr93

Postby that man » Wed May 17, 2017 5:15 am

Seeing one of Supervisor Hilda's daughters in a place like...well, one of the places that her mothers always told her that was a horrible place to go into, and was more or less in competition for the Inn's business, even if it pulled in some of the Maidens with lower tastes that didn't help out the Inn's reputation in the long run. She was clearly a lot more nervous now that she knew what she was doing here, sort of hiding behind Lala for moral cover, although she also knew that it wasn't going to last all that long if the both of them decided that she was the one who was going to have to talk. Still, in an attempt to be nice, Lass came out and waved weakly at the both Francia and and the woman Cilia had called Noir.

"Hello Miss Noir, it is nice to make your acquaintance," Lass said as she waved at them, not knowing how they would respond to her being here.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Not only Franca was here, but from the look of it she was also trying to actively flirt with the aloof Noir, joking and teasing the latter while not getting much of a response in return.
Noir looks your group's way as you enter and nods, whereas Franca jumps up and walks towards you <Oh Cilia, glad you're here... and i see you've brought two little pups along this time> she smiles mischievously towards you and Lala, though the latter seemed to be still hyped up and not minding of the surroundings, unlike you, though she did introduce herself along before looking at you, expecting you'd be the one to do the talking.

Cilia in the meantime continues to make merry with Franca, the two giggling and talking <Oh, those two are from the new unit i've been assigned to... you know, THAT one your mother prepared just for the newcomer> <Oh! So they're the ones... good job taking them here, i'm sure they'll get exactly what they need> and so on.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sat May 20, 2017 5:17 am

"I~IT is good to know that we were specially chosen to fill the unit with Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel as our commander," Lass nodded, there being something strange about the way that Fanca talked about the unit that her mother had made for Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel...almost like it did have some sort of alternate motive that was not on the most helpful side of things for what someone like Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel deserved.

Still, she was going to tell that what she wanted, looking at Noir so that she could tell her, "For Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel's arrival as the commander of our unit...well, since staying at our inn, I wanted to make a good first impression for her, especially since this is the first time we've ever had anyone like this staying at our Inn. So, we wanted something that was going to make her feel more relaxed while also tasting good, like the kinds of wine that come from really far away and mostly only city maidens drink. We can always just say that it is something we keep on hand in case honored guests like Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel come to stay at our Inn, so it's not like it would cause that much trouble once we get it...and I know my mothers do not see eye to eye with you in terms of what is acceptable in terms of service, but it would still be something I would be more that willing to pay crowns for."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:22 am

Noir stares pretty much indifferently as you make your speech about the "Honorable Black..." and so on, apparently quite cool and aloof about it, whereas Franca just giggles while listening to you, moving back towards the counter or, to be precise, behind it, approaching Noir which in the meantime answers you <I think i know what you want> she nods, ignoring Franca who right now was practically slouched over her <But it's going to cost quite a bit, and you don't look like you can pay for it>

Indeed, as Cilia said what you need would probably cost more than you could get on short notice, and probably even on a long one <C'mon Noir, i'm pretty sure you can give little Lass here some pretty good deal <3... i'm sure even Lala here will be glad to do her part too> Cilia remarks, while Lala seems like she just wake up from dreaming when she was mentioned and just nodded without understanding what the matter was about.

Noir curls an eyebrow as she looks at you, then does the same to Franca after the latter whispers something in her ear before once again taking a good look at you, up and down <Well... i guess i can give it to you for free... > she seems to relent after what Franca told her <But not giving crowns doesn't mean you don't need to pay. Until you cover the price of the wine you'll have to pass by here to...> she doesn't finish that Franca butts in <...favours! We need a little "hand" around here sometime, and two cute little things like you are just perfect for the job>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Mon May 22, 2017 5:14 am

Hearing that she was going to get it for free after all of the other things that she had heard come from her, being so much on the nervous side of things that she couldn't actually focus on really anything other than a nervous smile, especially since she heard about what she might have to actually do something...But at the same time, she wanted to make a good impression for Honorable Black Guard and Guard Captain Eris Linariel, so she would have to get something to make sure that it could be a good first night for her.

"I would feel wrong if I didn't give you some crowns, even if it doesn't cover the whole price of the bottle," Lass remained somewhat firm, knowing that it was going to be hopefully something that would make it clear she was serious enough about paying it back, even looking at Cilia to see if she would be okay with having her pay something. "I hope you can understand at least that part as the...proprietor of an establishment similar to our inn."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Noir looks your way, not really saying anything and just continuing with what she was doing. It was Franca instead that chirped up <Come on, why waste your money when you couldn't even pay a tenth of it? Since i doubt you'll ever be able to pay it that way, don't even try, right Cilia?> <Right!> the latter pipes up from your side <After all it's not like you're not paying, you're just not using crowns to do it> she grins, before looking at Franca, which looks at Noir and then back at you <But... if you really want to "pay" something in advance, i guess there is a way...> she smiles, while Noir just glances at her and then at you before shaking her head, letting Franca continue <If you're really serious about wanting to pay then you can do so right now if you want... but i doubt you'll do it, unless you're really serious about all of this>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

"But I am serious about paying for all of this!" Lass practically shouted, not even realizing that she was probably going to get into some sort of trouble if she did go through all of this, although she did pick up something strange from the air between Francia, Cilia, and Noir, although she couldn't really place what was going on in the air between them. "I mean, if I don't try to do something straight away, then you might think that I am just out to steal your bottle, or you might get the wrong ideas about what it is that I am going to use if for. So please, even if it is just something quick or small, let me pay you back a little bit right now!"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:24 pm

<How cute she is!> Franca giggles as you do your best to prove your not here to swindle them out of their bottle <Then you two don't mind wearing a certain something until the debt is paid, do you?> she continues, looking then at Noir <She just loves having her waitresses wear that underwear under their uniforms... and since we're at it, we might as well help you with tonight's dress, right?> she continues to giggles, while Noir just goes on cleaning the glasses, though you do notice her glancing at you from time to time while keeping her cool about it.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sat May 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Hearing that she was going to be wearing underwear did give Lass a moment of confusion, as she couldn't really understand why they would care about what she was wearing beneath her clothing. Still, they were also offering to help her with picking out the kind of clothing that she was going to wear tonight, which didn't seem like it was going to be that much of an issue, even if they were giving her some strange looks that she couldn't really understand considering that it was just clothing.

"Well...if it's to pay back the debt, I don't really see how that is going to be an issue," Lass replied, wondering how them giving her clothing was going to be paying back for the bottles of wine, although it could just be that they were the types of Maidens who liked to dress other Maidens, a small part of her actually wondering what kind of form that the outfit would take.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 am

<Good!> Franca exclaims <Also...to make sure you always have on the underwear we'll give you we'll have one of our waitresses follow you along. We don't care how you... use her, but you do have to show her your undies everytime she wants to check. You don't mind, do you?> she continues to ask, or more like confirm your agreement <Also, for the dress we'll give you... make sure to not stain it, ok? Or there will be a penalty!> she giggles when she mentions the penalty, but overall she appears to be serious about this.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Mon May 29, 2017 5:11 am

"Use her?" Lass blinked, being more or less caught up in that and the strange way that she was bringing up there being some sort of penalty for getting the clothing dirty, and the specific way that she was talking about the way she had to wear all of that just made her tilt her head slightly. "I mean, I know this clothing is supposed to be important for all of this..."

Lass trailed off at that point, realizing that if the wine itself really was so much on the expensive side of things, then it would probably be for her best to go along with all of this, her visibly taking in a deep breath so that she could apologize with, "I'm sorry about that, but I am perfectly fine with that, since it means being able to pay back the debt. I'm not sure what I would use her for, but I'm sure my moms would like to have some of the extra help, now that I am gone."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:09 pm

<Yeah, use her however you want. As for the dress... rather than important, it's not nice to stain something lent to you, right?> Franca smiles, getting again around the counter and coming towards you <Good, since you agree the two of you> she points to you and Lala <will have to wear it as long as the debt is not paid in full, and as for paying it... we'll contact you through Cilia every once in a while when we need you, ok?> she points to Cilia, which nods in agreement <As for Taba, that's what out waitress is called, the two of you just need to let her "check" everytime she ask if from you. For anything else, you can do as you like with her. I'll go call her now>

After saying so Franca walks away toward a door on the back, while Noir goes toward a nearby shelf, most likely to get the wine.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 pm

"I guess we can just wait for now," Lass shrugged, not really being sure if she was making the right choice or not, especially given the way that Franca and Noir seemed to actually be acting about all of this, her even looking at Cilia for some sort of idea about what it was she was actually planning to do with all the things that they could actually do now.

Still, she tried to stay close to Lala, knowing that she was going to be the one who would keep her from going through something that was a little bit too much on the bad side of things. Or, if she didn't want to actually do that, then it would be easier to be close to her, since anything she would have to wear would feel slightly less embarrassing with her there too.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games