A Maiden's Tale [that man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Maiden's Tale [that man]

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:25 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Lass Roe

Appearance:
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5950942

Bio:
Lass Roe is the happy daughter of Menea and Genea Roe, the matrons of the only inn in Mikko, a peaceful village that never has been raided by men. Of course she knows everyone's name in Mikko, and is good friends with everyone who was in the Militia. In fact, it seemed like a great way for her to make friends, her joining up with it as soon as she was old enough to do so, hoping for the best possible experience with all of her friends.

Stats: (5 more to use)
Strength - 5
agility - 5
Constitution - 5
Intelligence - 5
Will - 5

Turn Ons: (None of these have been explored by her) Yuri, forced masturbation, bondage, group sex, pregnancy, drink cum/other liquids, voyeurism
Turn Offs:blood, gore, vore, scat, piercings, tattoos, death

The sun shines, the clouds float, the wind blow, the blue skies are as peaceful as ever, just like the remote village of Mikko.
Barbaric men, valiant maidens, ferocious battles and long lasting wars... nothing of this ever had something to do with the serene resident of the small town, which enjoyed the peace of the lake, mountains, forests and plains surrounding them for as long as the first maiden founded the urban center.

Nonetheless, just like in any town belonging to the maiden's Eternal Empire, here too the maiden's military regiments are present, source of pride for every resident of the village despite most of their military units having never seen a real wild man, much less a real battle.

And it's exactly among those inexperienced military units that Lass Roe can be found, a member of the militia just out of rookie training and waiting to be assigned to her unit, doing miscellaneous jobs in the meantime wherever she's assigned to, which is exactly what she'll have to do now, having to go to the the general supervisor's office along the other new recruits to get her assignments.

So now raise and shine Lass, it's time to work.
Last edited by Urhr93 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Urhr93

Re: A Maiden's Tale [that man]

Postby that man » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:53 pm

With the stray bands of sunlight crawling through her curtains, Lass Roe let out something of a yawn, rubbing her eyes wearily while she pulled the curtains open, getting a somewhat nervous knot in her stomach that she would actually make her moms sad when they realized she had slept in again. Well, she had been sworn into the militia last night, so it wasn't like there was all that much that they could be mad at her about. Either way, Lass got dressed quickly, snapping her boots on last before dashing down the stairs, already knowing that there were probably going to be many small things that they were going to need her to do, so it would be best to just get them out of the way.

"Hi Moms," Lass shouted, piratically jumping down the last few stairs to make it look even more like she was rushing around, scanning the room to see if she could get a good sight of Menea or Genea, as she didn't really remember which one of them were actually the ones running the place today. "I'm sorry about sleeping in, the thing with all the Militia girls last night kind of ran long."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am

As you made your way down the stairs you see your mom Menea turn towards you, the broom in her hands being pointed in your direction while she shouts the usual <Don't run on the stairs!> in response to your greeting. There was no doubt you were her daughter, your hair, your eyes, your breasts, even the way you shouted were similar <Good morning. Instead of making excuse you should eat your breakfast and run to the barracks. Aren't you getting assigned to your unit today? You shouldn't be late, I heard the general supervisor is quite strict>

Menea Roe:
Urhr93

Postby that man » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 am

"Oh yeah, I guess I-" Lass trailed off, nearly missing the last step when she actually remembered what was going to happen today, her quickly grabbing herself when she realized how bad it would look on her if she did end up late like that, her even letting out a nervous shriek as she dashed into the kitchen with, "Oh Great Queen, I didn't realize I was going to be late to that! Please don't get mad at me, but I'm only going to grab whatever bread you made today Mom and eat that on the way there! Don't worry, I'll clean up the kitchen and anything else you need me to when I come back from this later today, so you don't even have to care about where I leave the stuff, okay?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 am

Your mom laughed aloud as you almost tripped while running, almost hoping you would just so she could prove the truth behind her scoldings, but then resumed her chores while you got your breakfast <There is no need for your help here anymore, you are a part of the Militia now, it'll be enough to do your work without getting into trouble... don't you dare be kicked away, or i'll kick you out of home, you hear me!> she scolds jokingly, enjoying your rush, then turns around when she hears the door opening, a petite figure coming into view.

<Good morning ma'am> she greets with an excited military greeting, while Menea nods in acknowledgement <Good morning to you too> she smiles at your childhood friend, which is also a new militia just like you <Lass, Lala's here so hurry up!>

Lala's for you:
Urhr93

Postby that man » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 am

"I won't get kicked away Mom, and I don't really think being in the Militia actually counts as a job," Lass smiled back at her mom, really hoping that she wouldn't have to put to test her threats of getting kicked out of here if she really did do something bad in the Militia, most of her attention being ruined when she sees that Lala was actually standing at the door now, her gulping down as much of the bread as she was able to.

"Lala!" Lass managed between chews of her bread, even grabbing a small bit more than that so she could toss it at her, knowing that she would catch it without any real problems on her side. "I'm heading out now, so I don't think that there is actually going to be a lot of problems if the both of us happen to show up at about the same time."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:45 am

<If it's not a job then what is it, your playground?! Get your head straight or you'll really be kicked out at this rate!> Menea scolds you again, a bit more seriously this time, but her momentum is ruined by Lala's laughter <Don't worry ma'am, I won't let her get kicked out!> she exclaims <Not alone!> she adds <I'll make sure we'll get ousted together, if push came to shove> she begins to chuckle heartily while your mother shakes her head <Those girls, really...>

She can't say anything else that you pass by, Lala catching her bread and munching on it while weaving a goodbye to your mother, which shouts at the two of you to be careful about this and that.
When the two of you are finally out of Menea's earshot Lala finally answers to your prediction about not having problems <Well, might be like that. So... how will you get us kicked out?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 am

"That's not what I meant Mom!" Lass practically begged her, really hoping that she didn't have to deal with her mom being angry at her for messing up in the Militia, especially since she actually did think that the Militia was going to be a lot of fun for them...even if Lala was already making it obvious that she wanted to have a lot more fun than she was ready for.

"I don't think that it would be a good idea for me to get kicked out right away, and I'm pretty sure none of your Moms would be happy with you either," Lass smiled weakly, hoping that she would be able to get to the whole mustering area without any problems. "Beyond that, it's not like the Militia ever gets called out for anything more than the occasional bear, so its not like we have a need to get kicked out."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:45 am

<C'mon Lass, how would we ever get kicked out of there? Unless you piss off the supervisor obviously> Lala laughs aloud as the two of you hurry along the street <I heard from my mom that she's really strict, especially if you annoy her. Dunno why though, it's not like we'll ever see any live man unless we go to the fertilization room, so why bother with all the discipline? Hope they'll send someone else to replace her from the regional headquarter soon... and talking about it, did you hear? We've got a new Guard Captain! And they says she's really young too, some young fighting genius from the capital, even got into the Black Guards at only twenty years old!>

Her enthusiasm is quite noticeable, though you don't understand why, after all she's not a battle junkie, but your doubt are soon cleared when she adds <I mean, a real genius! Not like that red-haired bitch, acting so high and might just because she knows how to fight a little>

The maiden she's talking about is obviously Hana, another girl you've know since young and also a new Militia just like you, though unlike Lala she's not really a friend due to the girl's attitude, treating you more like a rival and often trying to one-up you.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:20 am

"Well she isn't too much on the strict side of things, considering she has already had like four or five daughters, and already has one on the way with her wife too," Lass whispered lightly, hoping that it didn't turn out that there wasn't anyone around listening to their gossip, even leaning into Lala a little bit more than most normal people would, especially since she had the strangest intuition about something that Lala brought up.

"Why would they send a Black Guard that honored to lead us?" Lass tilted her head, having a genuine sense of confusion about why exactly there was something like that happening. "I mean, either she ended up with the short end of some lot, or volunteered to be here for some reason, or...I don't know, I really don't want to think about the fact that she...oh well, at least Hana isn't a Captain like she thought she would be."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:38 am

<Not much strict? Are you joking? Having that many daughters only means that not only she's a bitch, but she's also in heat> Lala snorts as if not caring about others hearing such gossip, then she continues <Well, having such an elite Black Guard instead of a regular one is indeed strange. I mean, she's hailed as one of the most talented maidens to ever be admitted to the Black Guard, so why didn't they send her to the more dangerous lands instead of this backwater village? Must have pissed off someone really high in the chain> she shakes her head, then refers to Hana <Her captain? C'mon Lass, not you too, having her daydreaming is bad enough without you believing her bull. No matter how good she is at fighting, how could they ever put a rookie in charge of a team? And talking about the devil...>

As she whispers so she points toward a nearby street, where a redhead could be seen proudly walking forward in a shiny white armor. Yep, that was indeed Hana, and from the way she walked she was way more hyped up than she should be.
For a second your eyes meet, then the next you can see a self-confident smile appear on her face as she looks your way as if in challenge, prompting a comment from the nearby Lala <Yup yup, way too hyped up about this. Wonder how hard she'll take it when she realize there is no way she'll be any sort of captain any time soon>

Urhr93

Postby that man » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:18 pm

"I'm sure Hana won't be happy when-" Lass began, giving as nice of a forced smile towards Hana as she could at this distance, really hoping that she could make it clear that she was doing it entirely to be polite to her, although by this point, she didn't actually know if Jana would care about if people were being polite out of necessity or not. "Oh hello there Hana, it is really nice to see you."

With that, Lass bowed lightly, really hoping that the fakness of the bow would be enough so that she would be able to help her out more or less when it comes to getting out of here. At the same time, she did pick up her pace slightly, hoping that it would actually be able to get to the camp before Hana did, especially since she really did want to get a good enough time doing this.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:27 pm

If Hana did notice the forcefulness of your smile, she didn't show it, or she might even not care about it for all you know <Good morning Lass> she replies to you in words, keeping however her back straight and not bowing in greeting... oh right, didn't she say in the past something like “i'll never bow to anyone”? How fun in was when a teacher came just after she said that and she promptly bowed to greet.

<Guess we'll finally know our units today. Don't be too disappointed if you get appointed under me, i'll be a good boss> she chuckles, and it's unclear if she's doing this in hostility to you or she's just that sure she'll get an higher position than yours. Regardless Lala snorts and follow you as you up your pace, but so does Hana who, as if getting competitive, speeds up even more to be sure to be always a step in front of the two of you, relatively speaking.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:07 pm

"Oh yes, I'm sure you'll get posted above us," Lass smiled, making sure to try and take advantage of the slight difference in height so that Hana would have to work harder if she really did want to only be those couple of steps ahead of her, not actually paying too much attention to just how fast it was they were going at this point.

"I mean, it's not like I was the one who argued with everyone else about which direction North was on a compass when we were supposed to use it to navigate the woods," Lass innocently waved, knowing full well the kind of reaction that was going to get out of Hana...even if it had been mostly because whoever had wrote the directions when making the compass apparently never had to read said directions. "Oh and Lala, what was that other thing Hana did?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Your ever-speeding steps had now led the three of you in a full-fledged sprint toward the barracks, but none of you noticed or if any did, you didn't show it or even mind maybe, as could be seen by Hana nodding confidently to your flatter, only to almost trip when you mention the compass incident.

Tripping at that speed could lead to disastrous consequences most of the time, leading to injuries often far more grave than they should have been, but if anything can be said about Hana is that, while mentally clumsy, she is indeed very athletic, and this can be seen by how she turned that trip into a wheel, soon ready to sprint along with you once again.

This makes Lala laugh just as she was about to talk, stopping her only for a bit though since she soon adds oil to the fire <Oh, you mean that time she mistook a rabbit for a bear?> and trigs another trip from Hana
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:36 pm

"Oh yeah, that was one of the best things that our great Hana ever did," Lass smiled, remembering how many hours it had taken to convince Hana that it wasn't actually a bear, her mind racing so much to the other things that Hana had done, not really paying any attention to where she was walking at this point, mostly because she simply thought it was going to be the best reply.

"Oh and lets not forget the time our Great Leader Hana decided that she was going to head out into the woods, only to run away when that 'Man-woman' chased her back into town?" Lass smiled, that one being one of the best of the times that she had remembered, Hana having looked petrified about the whole thing. "Wasn't that lots of fun Lala?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 pm

The more you infer and the more red Hana becomes, almost as red as her hair, and after all that teasing she angrily <Hump!>ed and tried to ran away... to bad the three of you were already running at full speed ahead, so there was no difference between when she was “walking” with you or running away in anger.

Still, none of you three are looking at where you're going, risking to miss the turn for the barracks and indeed doing so, too busy teasing Hana, but luck was on your side as not long after you pass by the grey armoured Revy yells <You rookies, where do you think you are going? The barracks are this way>

Revy was controversial figure in town, when young she was a fiery maiden full of fighting spirit and talent, respected by all and expected to reach an high position in some big city... but reality was cruel, and while as she wanted she got sent to the frontier, her unit was ambushed and captured by a group of men. It is said Revy came back with a still safe mind, but after that she didn't want to remain there anymore and retired back home, working now as a guard for the town.

Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Only Revy could make Lass stop dead in her tracks and bow in respect in that short amount of time, not only because she had actually fought men before, which made her a hero in Lass's eyes, but also because she was one of their best customers, even having to sleep with her Moms should she be too happy from her drinking to walk the streets at night.

"Hello Guard Revy it is a good day to see you," Lass bowed, practically hitting her knees before shoot straight up, hoping that Lala and Hana were doing the same. "We were just having a friendly discussion and lost our sense of direction, Guard Revy, so thank you for correcting us. Also, my Mom wanted you to know we got in some new provisions from the Capital, Guard Revy."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:18 pm

While Lala doesn't bow as much as you, she still pays her respects, but as for Hana... you knew that when she was young she idolized Revy even more than you, but now... after the older redhead retired, or to be precise the way she retired, the younger one lost all respect for the guard and now barely acknowledged what for you is an hero.

Revy didn't mind, instead paying more attention to you <New provisions? Good, good, seems like I need to visit your inn today> she smiles happily, then continues <But now is not the time for that, hurry up or you'll be late, and believe me, you don't want to be late when meeting supervisor Hilda...>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:34 pm

"Thank you, Guard Revy," Lass replied as she stood straight up, being glad that it sounded like the she was going to Ccome over when all of the training was done today, which also meant there was a good chance they were going to have whichever of her friends she could pull over too.

At the mention of Supervisor Hilda, Lass bolted past Revy with a look of terror in her eyes, there being no way she was going to be the last one there, as she thank shouted, "I look forward to seeing you again tonight Guard Revy Now Please Excuse Us We Have To Get To Our First Mustering Call!"
that man

Next

Return to Private Games