Infiltration (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 am

You start to slip away, the punk and the weirdo can duke it out for all you care, but the goon sees you trying to dump this mess on him. He sports an evil grin as he watches the direction you go. He picks up a loose screw from one of the machines, and gently tosses it in your general direction. It lands with a metallic clatter, and the freak quickly swivels around to face the sound. He leaps over the guard rail and rolls on the ground below. With that, he starts booking it towards you.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:20 am

Despite wanting to use the goon to distract, she feels she has to start making her way around towards the goon.

She doesn't go directly to him, rather trying to circle around to avoid him having a direct line of fire.

Once nearer to the other guy, she slips herself into the tightest and darkest space she can find around the corner, really pushing her abilities with her goo shape.

She definitely fears the psycho more than the goon.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:17 am

You try to make your way toward the punk while avoiding giving him a free shot. He may not want to give himself away, but he might still shoot you if he can get the drop on the gimp suit. Speaking of which, with the noise of the screw the goon threw, the gimp freak is hunting in your area of the sex museum. You slip in between two of the machines to try and shake him off. Fortunately it seems to work for the time being. He can't seem to find you, and the goon seems to have lost track of you as well.

With you out of sight, the goon tries to move away from the pervert, but accidentally moves too close to one of the machines. It activates and starts moaning as it violates the doll placed inside it. The man in the gimp suit quickly runs over to the spot and sees the goon. He raises his assault rifle and takes aim, while the goon stands scared. However, the gimp freak hesitates to fire with one of his precious sex machines resting behind the punk. The goon takes advantage and ducks behind another machine for cover.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am

Nellie sits still, waiting. She doesn't want to risk blowing her hiding spot, as she knows the freak seemed to forget her for the time being.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:29 am

The freak charges after the goon and the goon runs. He panics and tries to make a break for the stairs so that he can meet up with the rest of his gang. This leaves him out in the open for the freak to start shooting. A flurry of bullets scream from the freak's gun, and turn the poor mook into swiss cheese. This just leaves you alone with the freak.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:37 am

Nellie peeks out slightly, but mainly tries to listen for where the crazy guy is walking. The last thing she wants to, is for that freak to find her.

She wonders if anyone behind this wall is actually a 'reasonable' person...
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 am

You peek out of your hiding spot, trying to see what is going on, but end up making a mistake. You curse your bad luck as you move too close to one of the machines and set off the motion sensor. You were careless. You can no longer see the gimp, and you know he knows you exist now. The machine blocks out any noise, but you know he's coming for you. Your only choice is to move and hope you can hide before he reaches you. You duck behind another sex machine, only to see the gimp looming over you. The last thing you see is the butt of his gun before you black out.

~~~~~

Your head hurts as you slowly come to. It takes you a moment to remember what happened. You jolt to attention, only to be prevented from moving. You look down and realize that the freak must have gotten his hands on you. You are naked and have had your arms, legs, head and torso all strapped to a chair.

"Oh good, you are awake," you hear from the side. You can't really turn to get a good view, but you can see at least three people out of the corner of your eye. Two of them are people in gimp suits like you saw before, and one is a grey haired man in his fifties. This older man is dressed up like a priest and motions the two perverts behind him to start doing something.

"I'm genuinely sorry for the bump on your head, miss," he continues after mumbling some orders to the others, "When you broke into the Chamber of Prayers earlier, we were forced to act. Normally that type of blasphemy is punishable by death, but fortunately when we captured you, one of our order recognized you. They saw you emerge from the ground, and realized that you were a stranger to the city. You are but a lost lamb that does not know our ways. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Church of the Vile Pleasure."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:26 am

"Wh..huh? Hey why am I-" Nellie grunts, trying to stand up from the chair, before realising she's completely tied up. She realises this more when she discovers her head completely pinned to the chair.
"Where's my things? I'm just a courier, I have a job I need to do. Those goons chased me down here, I'm not gonna kill anyone. If anything, I was only trying to get them before they got me." She states, a little bit nervous about actually being stripped naked while blacked out.
She's trying not to think about what *could* have happened while she was out, even though she does a mental check to feel if anything about her body has been messed with, aside from the obvious ropes.

At the same time trying to keep herself from lashing out angrily at them, but after something like the fight before, she's definitely having a rough time.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 am

"You don't have to worry about any of that any more," he says as he starts to roll one of your breasts around in his hand, "Your possessions are safe, and you will be too under our protection. Through the power of pleasure, we will even save your very soul. As one of us, no one in this town will dare hurt you again."

The man is clearly deranged, and no better than the rest of his cult it seems. His touch is unpleasant and unwanted, but you are helpless to stop him at the moment. His two masochistic minions don't help your odds of escape either.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 am

"It isn't me who should be afraid of them, but them who should be afraid of me. I have a task, I want to do it. Let go of my tits." She grunts.

This is definitely not what she had in mind with this mission, but she always had a hunch she was going to end up naked somehow during this excursion. However, being knocked unconscious by a person in a gimp suit, only to wake up naked and tied to a chair, was definitely quite low on her list of expected reasons.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm

"But is that task really worth it?" he asks as he continues to fondle you, "Nothing can be worth this much stress. Just give into the pleasure and you'll find yourself much happier."

The tone of his voice is creepy and unnaturally soothing. This creepy cultist has likely has used brainwashing to gain his followers, and is probably trying to work you over too. As the priest talks, his two followers finish what they were doing and one flips a switch. You suddenly feel the chair begin to move as part of the seat opens up. You are incapable of moving your head enough to see what's happening, but your heart sinks when you feel something press against both of your wholes.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:50 pm

"I'm not letting any dicks near my damn holes, or I'll break those dicks in half and feed them to the people they belong to!" She snarls, fighting her restraints again.
"You perverted old wankers can go fuck eachother for all I care!"
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:13 pm

"That would be an impressive feat indeed," he says condescendingly as the gimps gather around you. With all three standing in front of you, you realize that none of them are unaccounted for. You hear some buzzing of machinery and the things knocking at your holes start to push their way in. You can feel the cold metal of the objects clearly as they force their way in. They move agonizingly slowly, forcing you to shift in discomfort until you can feel them hit your cervix. You struggle to resist, but the restraints hold you firmly in place. All the while the priest speaks in his creepy calm voice, telling you to just enjoy yourself. The two gimps move in as you feel the machine start to retreat, and they latch their teeth onto your nipples. After the machine completely exits you, the priest moves to turn a dial, and the sex machine returns for a second round. Faster this time. Only slightly, but enough that you can clearly tell.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Nellie thinks long and hard, trying to come up with a ridiculous bluff that might work on these fanatics.

"Is this how you welcome a goddess?" She hisses.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:02 am

That seems to at least confuse them long enough to stop them in their tracks. The gimp cultists pull away from you and exchange puzzled looks. Even the priest has dropped his weird tone for a flat one when he simply asks, "What?"

While the cultists have stopped touching you, the machine is still going at just above a snail's pace.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 am

Nellie tries to fool them by trying to change into her goo form, wanting to stand on the chair with her hands on her hips in a judging stance.
That is, if she's finding herself able to.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:55 am

You try to change but can't. Even though it's going so slow, it is still enough to break your concentration. The priest shrugs when you don't do anything and turns up the speed on the sex toy. Confident that the toy will cause more pleasure than pain, he sets it so that the toy now thrusts deliberately and deeply. You bounce a little with every thrust of the metal dildo inside you. It will be harder now to focus on changing.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:50 am

Nellie subconsciously snarls, only interrupted by her grunting every time its thrusts bounce her against the chair.

Fucking body, this is NOT the time to refuse shifting... Come on you calamari son of a fuck! Nellie screams at herself internally, asshe finds herself unable to do much else than sit along for the ride she's being given, even if she's got a feeling this is far from even the beginning.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 pm

The metal rod in your pussy continues to pick up speed, gradually at first but then a sudden spike as it goes wild within you. The one in your ass, still slow going, continues to push deeper inside you. It bends and twists within you like a coil, and you aren't sure how much you've taken at this point. You can see more gimps and priests showing up in the corner of your eye to watch as the machine tries to break you. Several of the priests carry thuribles with a sweet smelling incense burning inside them. The gimps surround you and each one begins to stroke themselves off. The head priest continues his disturbing chanting. With all of the sights, smells, sounds and physical stimulation, it is becoming impossible to focus.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 am

Left with little choice, Nellie simply tries to endure the pistons barging in and out of both her holes, her breathing starting to roughen as she's forcefully aroused by the device underneath her.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games