Infiltration (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:55 pm

"Outside the wall?" she asks, zoning out wistfully. Looks like you might have touched on a soft spot. Or at least one of several since you started molesting her. Promising her an escape might be a way to buy her loyalty, though it's entirely up to you as whether you deliver on that promise. Still, while she's starting to calm down, she hasn't done so entirely. Her muscles are still tense, and her breathing is only starting to slow down. Still, you notice that as she relaxes, she starts to look less aroused. It might just be because her mind has started to wander, but you can't help but to wonder if she was getting off on the fear to some extent. That shouldn't be too difficult to remedy for now, as you notice the guard twitch. You know that while she's struggling, that guard isn't going to shrug off the effects of your poison any time soon. But the woman with her head buried between your legs doesn't need to know that.

You could always bring the twitching to her attention, and try to scare some lust back into her. It would make her more enthusiastic and horny, and you'd be able to some payback by laughing at her expense. However, lying like that might hurt her trust in you. Or you could try to comfort her further. The sex would become more sensual than passionate, but you might be able to build up some more loyalty and trust. All that said, you could just order her to get back to eating you out. Or really anything else that would please you. You're horny too after all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Here we go, Paragon and Renegade options.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not a merciless brute, I just do shit out of necessity hun.

What's your name then? I'm Nellie, esteemed courier unfortunate enough to need to run behind the wall for a change."
She shifts her hips a little, letting her move her face away if she so wishes.

"If I can actually save a cute potential friend from the hell hole in here, that'd be a nice bonus I think."

She thinks to herself; I really hope this doesn't bite me in the ass later... Or stabs, or shoots, or anything painful... keeping a chill face on despite her inner concerns.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:46 am

"Sidney," the woman said hesitantly while trying to avoid eye contact, "The name's Sidney."

You don't think you've earned her trust completely yet, but you've definitely grasped her attention with talk of escape. It didn't hurt that you are still calling her cute as well. So when you called her a friend, that just embarrassed her further. It was an odd sight, watching this ripped gangster chick try to hid her blushing face between your legs. A little hope goes a long way for those that have none. And she seems a lot more relaxed around you now.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:31 pm

"I might be a bitch, but I ain't heartless." She pats Sidney's thigh, "Wanna go find our stuff together then, or do you plan to keep blushing between my thighs?" She chuckles, grinning toothily at her.

"Can't say it's not a view I could get used to, but we'd have plenty of time to mess about together somewhere we aren't barred up, unless the thrill excites you, too."
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:46 am

"Wha- I'm not excited!" she argues excitedly. Doesn't look like she's going to admit her turn ons so easily. But that doesn't really matter, because she seems to have a hard time hiding them. It might be fun finding them all out, but that should probably wait until you've made your escape. The thrill might excite your new accomplice, but it isn't wise to risk your freedom because of it. All that matters now is how you plan on breaking out.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:39 am

"Alright, let's get out of here then. Although, I don't want to have you go fully without something before we go face crazy gun people." She starts to scoot backwards to sit on Sidney's hips herself, leaning to lay on-top of her once there to try and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

The queen of bewildered signals, most likely having the slight panic to blame. Or possibly other things...
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:02 pm

You scoot back, leaving a glistening trail across her abdomen. Guess Sidney isn't the only one that's been getting off on this. Still, it's time to escape the house of the horndog cult before they turn you both into permanent guests. Looking about the cell, you can tell that Sidney is too big to squeeze through the bars like you could. Likewise, trying to escape through the vent would only get her stuck, leaving her lower half exposed to a perverted sex cult. Humans have pretty inconvenient lives...
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Nellie thinks for a moment, sliding back out to pick through the guard's outfit for keys of any kind, really hoping she'll find them without too much probing about.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Regretfully, the skin_tight latex 'armor' does not seem to have any pockets to story keys. Furthermore, with her hands bound to her weapon, she likely would not be able to use them anyways. This woman is just a guard dog, meant to put down prisoners that refuse to be compliant. Still, there has to be a key for the cages somewhere. Perhaps a nearby guard station that the cultists make use of.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:33 am

Nellie stares at the lock, deciding to try and jam her hand into it to jiggle the lock open with her hand in its slime form. She's never tried it before, but she knows how locks work, and figures she can try it.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:37 am

Thinking you can pick the lock, you transform in front of Sidney and try to force your way into the lock. With any luck, you'd be able to lift the tumblers and turn the lock. You try to cram as much of yourself as possible into the key hole, and then twist around. Lifting the tumblers isn't an issue for you, as just pure volume covers that. The issue is trying to get the lock to actually release. You just don't have enough solid mass in this form to cause any sort of torque. Instead, your hand just kind or swirls around inside the rusty mechanism for a bit before you are forced to give up. You still think that the idea is viable, but it'll requires something more to get that lock to budge. More force, a solid object, or just being able to better control your level of viscosity better.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So I was trying to figure out how to rule this, and just did a strength check for it. Basically, how much force you can exert when you are essentially jelly.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm

"Damn!" She huffs, giving a disgruntled kick at the guard passed out in front of the cell.
She leans back down giving the butt of the guard a hard bite with her fangs, knowing the venom will filter out if she doesn't give a new dose.
" I'll have to find the keys...hrmph.."
She's about to stand up, but gets the thought to try and check out the suit of the guard on the inside... 'Jellificating' herself again, as she tries to jam herself in through the mouth hole of the suit, as she assumes she can slip around the mouth and get under the suit that way.

Itll be a tight fit she figures, but she has the feeling the guard might carry the key in her cunt, or her ass. She's trying to think filthy, at any rate.
She plans to check the chest on the way back out of the suit, if she can manage to get her way inside it in the first place.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:18 pm

It's a tight fit. Extremely tight. But your are able to worm your way into the latex suit, little by little, until you completely fill yourself within in. You are now just another layer between the latex and her sweating bare flesh. It is impossible to see anything like this, but you can feel how aroused the guard is. She may be getting off on being completely immobile, or she could have enjoyed that kick you gave her earlier. She is not, however, passed out. Paralyzed, but still very much aware of you gliding across her skin. Her nipples perk up whenever your slimy body moves. With no real way to vent out the airtight suit, your senses flood with the smell of her arousal. The pheromones in her sweat, the scent of her juices dripping from her cunt. You may not be able to see, but her horniness is something that envelopes you. You realize as you finally find your way to her needy pussy that this is an experience that only someone like you could ever have.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:49 am

Nellie can't help but feel a sense of weird pleasure in what she's doing right now, finding the tight space alone interesting, but gets quite taken by surprise over the other sensations hitting her as she worms her way through.
Upon finding her goal, she assumes, she starts to try and probe her way inside to check if she's actually hiding a key to the cells in her cunt... And if she doesn't find anything in there, she goes for a probe in her ass as well.

Not exactly how she expected this mission to go, but she'll work with what she got, she figures.

This is......something else. Such a weird atmosphere in this suit, never thought about what it'd actually be like to be inside a worn one. Less disgusting than I expected...to put it lightly. She better be packing what I need in here, or I'll just feel like a complete idiot...But then again, I've had to conceal carry myself like this, so it might not be out of the expected for a sex cult of all things to... She thinks to herself as she slides through, pretty much just using the time it takes for her to work her way through the tight latex in her gooey form.

At least the ass and tits can give some relief with the air pockets in the latex, and help guide her a bit.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:56 am

You can feel your victim shiver as you ooze over her clit, and moan in frustration that she can't move any more than that. Her juices start to mix with your slime, and you can feel yourself growing horny as her lust mixes with yours. Her well used pussy welcomes you as you can feel her muscles trying their best to take you in. With the skin tight nature of her outfit, combined with her greedy cunt, you find it difficult to pull away from her. If you investigate her pussy further, there is a risk that you might be trapped until you satisfy her. And that's assuming this cultist slut can even be fully satisfied anymore. You are forced to weigh the risks of this plan vs the possible reward of a key. Though if her body keeps trying to eat you like this, the matter might be out of your hands soon anyways.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Huh. I've never had to think about sex from the slime girls perspective before.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 am

Nellie digs in regardless, not actually considering the risk of getting stuck, as she figures she'll just be able to yank herself out if need be. She still expects a key of sorts to be hidden in there, and the tight squeeze doesn't make her think otherwise.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:22 am

Not caring about the risks, you dive into the murderous masochist's greedy cunt. She moans and cries, though somewhat muffled by the ring in her mouth, as loudly as she can. You think you can feel your mind growing lewder as her sexual fluids mix in with your body. It is becoming harder to think as you grow warmer. Still, you keep pressing forward into the woman, crawling deeper into her body. You keep going until you reach what you believe to be her cervix. It opens up and you can feel yourself being sucked in as her womb drinks you. It's as though her body was modified to gather and store as much cum as it can find, and now you are getting that same treatment. You might even lose some of your mass to her permanently if you get trapped within her womb, assuming she isn't able to take all of you. You struggle against the suction, but her muscles keep forcing your back in. With every escape attempt you are thrust back and forth, as though she is just masturbating with your body. This would be so much easier if the tight suit weren't also fighting you. By this point, you are sure that the key is at least not in her pussy. If you are planning on escaping her grasp at all, you will need to do it fast. Her desire is quickly becoming your own as her juices contaminate you, and she sucks a little more of you in each time you try to get away.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Nellie feels the VERY unusual suction and tries to use the grip of the tight spandex on the outside to anchor herself. She did NOT expect this to happen, and desperately clings herself to the body of the woman to not get herself sucked in. She can't imagine this ending well if she DOES get sucked in.

OH WHAT THE FUCK?! NONONONONO
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:15 am

Not so much being sucked in as pulled, as she seems to have mastery over her muscles in that region. Say what you will about this cult, they must have an amazing kegels instructor. You do your best to avoid being drawn in, but your strength pales in comparison to the power of her vagina. Hell, you doubt you'd be able to pull yourself free even if you were solid. Bit by bit your are dragged into her, your body trying desperately to stay together. Finally you are completely taken into her womb. Part of you wonders what this slut must look like right now, but it probably doesn't matter right now. You are completely enveloped as her pheromones, egg cells, and probably what ever cocktail of drugs they use to break people all absorb into your oozy body. Your mind is starting to get hazy, but you are barely able to keep your senses. Still, your feel an immense desire to cum as well, as your libido is assaulted and your entire body massaged by her inner walls.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So I don't know much about how your species usually works, but I assume that when in this form you are essentially a sentient slime, yes? In that case, would you like the ability to gain abilities from substances you absorb in this form? Kinda like they are mixed into you? For example: by absorbing a poison that doesn't kill you, you would be able to use new types of venoms and toxins. Likewise, mixing in with liquid concrete would allow you to harden your slime form at will. However, this comes as a double edged sword, as it isn't a voluntary process. If you end up mixing with something, you don't get to choose if it effects you. Furthermore, you get any negative and positive effects. No picking and choosing.

The reason I bring this up is because you are currently being exposed to a couple unique substances here. If you decide you'd like this ability, then these substances will affect you now. But it will mean that you can plan around it and use it to your advantage in the future.
User avatar
devilbird
 
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: In Denial

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:41 am

Nellie can't help herself trying to scream through the latex as she feels herself get sucked in, the now humid and pulsing surroundings tormenting her from all sides with a barrage of lust. She can't help but feel like this is the end, but at the same time she tries to smack herself against the sides of her prison in an attempt to get 'ejected'.

What she doesn't account for, is the sudden state of confusion she feels blaring throughout her body, as the odd surroundings feel like they seep into her gelatinous form.

Part of her starts wanting to revert out of her slimy form to start getting off, but she can't help feeling that would not be a good idea in such a cramped, yet stretchy place.

She does start to weigh her options a bit, but everything clouding her mind right now makes it hard for her to even think too hard about the consequences of doing so.
"Bloody hell." -Tavish Finnegan DeGroot
User avatar
Ocfos
 
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users