Infiltration (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:14 am

The guard doesn't notice anything funny until she is already tasting the poison. Even then, it is too late. Your venom is toxic, even when ingested, and she has lapped up enough. As the guard tries to figure out what changed, her body already starts to tense up. She suffers a quick bout of confusion before panic sets in. She pushes away from you and tries to raise her weapon, but can't seem to summon the strength to lift the heavy minigun. Not long after, she tumbles to the ground, paralyzed but still breathing. She'll be stuck like that for awhile.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Nellie slomps to the ground alongside the bondage woman, climbing off of her face after rubbing her cunt against her nose for a moment, and decides to try and roll the gun over the woman, so she would have a harder time getting up.

Regardless of success, she goes right for the keys, just in case she's able to find the keys for more than simply the jail cells.

"If you're so clever, then what did I carry with me in here?" She asks the other prisoner, sounding a little cocky over the situation.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:08 am

You've never understood why they were called miniguns. They were always some of the heaviest ordinance you've ever seen. You try to roll the gun on top of the lady, but it simply weighs too much to move. What kind of monster is capable of using these things? More that she was able to swing it around like it was nothing. She may not have been bright, but you doubt that you'd be able to take her on in a fair fight. After struggling to get the minigun to budge even an inch, you give up and loot the paralyzed bondage guardian. Upon closer inspection, you don't actually find anything of value on her. Her skin tight costume has neither pockets nor openings to fit anything, save for the zipper on the back.

"She won't have anything on her," chimes in the woman in the cage, "She's more like a watch dog instead of an actual guard. The keys might be over by were she was hanging out."

The woman points to the small station that lies between the cells and the door to freedom. You sass her while probing her for information on what it is that you are transporting. She replies, "You had an envelope that my boss was looking for. I ain't paid enough to care what's in it. Just that it's worth an all out war at the wall."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:03 pm

"So tell me again why I should trust letting you out, when you're after my delivery. You're not selling me on your information offer." She crosses her arms, sitting on the gun to look at the other prisoner.

"The only reason I'm here, is because I'd be kicked onto the street, hungry. The money I'd get. Would be plenty to stop that, even with a shitty apartment, bills will bloody gut you alive." She grunts, not seeming very amused over the prospect of losing her charge.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:59 pm

"Because we both want the same things," she replies, "We both want that envelope, and we both want out of here. That means working together until we are safely away from these creeps, then we can deal with each other. Otherwise I rot in this cell and you get your unlucky ass captured again. Sooner or later, their drugs and weird brainwashing techniques will start to take their toll, and we'll end up like her. At best!"

She gestures to the masochist with the minigun, struggling to fight the venom's effects.

"So that's the deal. Work together or end up the victims. That's how this place works. So forget your little sob story, because everyone here's had it worse." Her tone indicates that she's speaking from experience.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:07 pm

"So no, I don't trust your ass then. I'll be better off without competition, you have fun in there you gang loon." She scoffs, turning to leave the cells.

She figures she'll give the woman a chance to be helpful if she ends up getting re-captured, but right now she's too confident in her own ability to get through this, that she doesn't bother with her.

Now that she's free, she doesn't waste any time trying to look for a vent to slither herself into, just to speed things up a little bit...she hopes.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:35 am

You taunt the bitch before leaving her to her fate. She had it coming. You then look around to find a vent. You eventually find one inside one of the other two cells. You can also see some cellar windows that lead outside. You could just escape, but that means leaving your clothes, weapons, and envelope behind.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Nellie goes to the cell the bitch that's mocking her, moving towards the floor as she slips between the bars of her cell. She almost tauntingly slide next to her in her gooey shape as she heads for the vent.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon May 07, 2018 4:28 pm

You may have taken your taunting a step too far. She wasn't about to let you escape through her own cell while you abandoned her to her fate. When you change into your gooey form, the gang member charges over to the bars and scoops you into her hands. She then attempts to hurl you like a splat ball back through the bars and into a wall, but you manage to slip through her grasp just in time. All you have to do is reach the vent before she can stop you.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon May 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Nellie lays low to the floor once she escapes the first time, continuing to move for the vent opening.
"Don't force my hand, hun." the blob threatens, somehow.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sat May 19, 2018 8:47 pm

"You got a lot of nerve, escaping through my cell alone!" she yells. She's far too pissed at you to even think about how you are able to talk in that form. The hulking woman lunges at you again, but you slip backwards and underfoot. She ends up slipping on you and face planting into the wall below the vent. She makes a pretty handy stepladder as you move up to the vent. She yelps in shock as your gooey body climbs up her exposed backside, brushing against her nethers in the process. You make your way into the vent and are long out of reach before she can get back to her feet and reach in after you. From the sound of the racket she's making, she's pretty pissed. Fortunately, she's also far too large to follow you in.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:01 pm

"I might come back after you if you behave." Nellie says as she faces back out of the vent,
"Or do you need to be persuaded to be compliant?" She asks, waiting to see what she reacts with.

If she does react poorly to the latter, Nellie intends to slither out and wrap around her torso to start a more *persuasive* approach to get her to be nice, through morphing around to start arousing and pleasuring her.

If she does play nice, she just continues through the vents to find something interesting.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:42 pm

"C-compliance?!" she she gasps as she nervously looks back toward the poisoned guard. She then turns back to you and asks, "What do you plan on doing with me?"

She might be ripped and strong, but that does little to hide the look of panicked horror on her face. Your poison actually scares her. That's good to know. But at the same time, something seems off about her expression. It takes you a moment, but you think you think you see the faintest hints of a nervous smile. There is a lusty sparkle in her eyes that betray her. Of course, she must have been pumped full of the same mind-numbing aphrodisiacs that you were when she was captured. She's afraid of you, but she also seems to be fighting the urge to tempt you as well.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm

"Nothing deadly, unless I have no choice. Right now, you definitely look cute and nervous."
She snickers, sliding back out of the vent towards her.

"Buff, cute and lustful... those three work well together for my tastes." She starts to slide towards her, aiming to climb up her body before reforming with her legs around her waist.

"I just want to know if we can trust eachother, so neither of us lose." She says in a playfully seductive voice, definitely eating her with her eyes.

"Want to have some fun?"

...Though it's very likely she takes a fist to the face as soon as she reforms.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:41 pm

"Cute?" she asks, unsure of how to react to that. She tries to back up when you approach her, but can only go so far before the bars hinder her progress. All the rough and tumble thug can do is whimper pathetically as you start to slide up her body. You can feel her trembling as you ride up the goosebumps on her legs. She looks powerless before you. Have you ever felt so intimidating? So in control? You reform while still wrapped around her. She raises a fist up to try to fight you off, but looks back at the poisoned guard once more.

"I-i-i'm not..." her previously booming voice protested, ever so quietly. She gulps and asks, "If we have your fun, will you help me escape? I don't want to become one of those."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:58 pm

"I don't want either of us to become that, but I'd prefer being able to just get this job finished, and then head home, hun."

She doesn't seem too surprised by the fist, but still expected to be punched at least once.

"We got a deal then? You look like you're definitely in the mood for it yourself." She grins, "I'm not one to half-ass a deal, even if you might be prone to that behind the wall here. I think you'd love loosening up a bit, too."

Giving a light chuckle, Nellie tempts her luck, by trying to climb onto her shoulders to park her crotch against her face.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:50 pm

You climb onto her shoulders while dangling hope in front of her. This takes a bit of effort, as it's significantly more difficult to climb onto the shoulders of a standing person, a tall one at that, now that you've reverted back to your more humanoid form. You both end up flailing about as you continuously shift your balance. She also yelps in pain when you step on her boobs in an effort to wrap around her head. Things just get too awkward, and she stumbles backwards and falls. You luck out and land upon her face, where her nose bumps into your clit. The punk takes a moment to recover before realizing the compromising position she's in. Her face goes flush as she stares at your flower just in front of her face. She starts to squeal in fear when she realizes this was the same sex act you used to poison the other woman. She tries to scramble away in a panic, but only succeeds in wriggling around under your ass.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 am

"What are you doin hun? Chill, I'm not gonna give you her treatment, considering you don't lug around a massive 'mini'gun. Chill out, have a taste; I'm delicious." She grins, "Ain't gonna tell you my secret, but my cunt can't poison you like this...plus it'd be harder to escape this hell solo, wouldn't it?"

She leans back a bit, trying to reach for her arms to try and stop her flailing. "We're on a shorter timer if that chick is resistant enough to my venom, keep that in mind.."
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:47 pm

You tell her about the possibility that the guard to recover from the venom soon. And yet, instead of getting up, you lean back and pin her arms. You may not have intended your warning to sound like a threat, but that's the way she takes it. Scared of what is going to happen to her, she givens in to your selfish demands. Her tongue sticks out and hovers in the air for a moment, before brushing up against your folds. You can tell from how you hold her that she is incredibly tense. Her skin is crawling with goosebumps, and her hair stands on end. A part of you wonders if you may have gone too far, but as you lean back you can feel her nipples press into your back. The are as hard as stones, and at first you mistake them for piercings based on the feel.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 pm

"I'm still being nice, as long as you don't give me a reason to be mad at you hun, relax. I chose to poison her, since she's a pretty big threat to both of us... But I believe we'll both get along more than just fine, maybe I'll even take you with me outside the wall to a better life?" She grins, not trying to sound threatening, but more suggesting an escape from the hell inside the walls.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games