Infiltration (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:26 am

One by one the gimp suit cultists splatter you with jizz. Your thoughts are hazy from the incense, and the pleasure the machine forces upon you. With no warning at all, the priest decides to finish you off by turning the speed on the machine to maximum. The toys inside you take off at break neck speed. They move so fast, that the chair you are strapped to rattles about, unable to keep completely rooted in place.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 am

Nellie can't help but feel humiliated as she finds herself a living target dummy for all the dicks surrounding her.
"Maidens onl-gghh..." is all she can get out, before they ramp up the device, which causes her to grunt through her teeth as she starts to lube up the piston going through her pink lips.

What continues is her whining and grunting, whilst trying to spurt out obscenities that are barely comprehensible, if at all.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:53 am

The machine continues as it forces you to climax. It never once slows down as you quiver and spasm. But even with you having been defeated, the machine shows no mercy. Never once does it allow you to rest and recover, forcing you into violent and intense orgasms, one after another. Soon, the pleasure overload from the device proves to bee too much for you, and you begin to pass out. The last thing you remember before completely blacking out is several of the gimps laying their hands on you while undoing several straps from the chair.

~~~

When you come too, the first thing you notice is the sweet smell in the air. You slowly open your eyes to see a bleak and poorly lit cell. You can feel the cold hard ground underneath against your bare skin as it quickly dawns on you that you are still naked. You feel dirty as much of the cum you were covered in has begun to dry and crack. A small puddle has formed underneath you after leaking out of both of your lower holes, and your mouth tastes salty and bitter. No doubt the gimps all started taking turns with you after realizing that you could no longer put up a fight. The air is hazy with smoke, and you see several lanterns that are burning more of that incense.

"Finally awake, huh tits?" you hear a voice say from another barred cell, one across from you and off to the side.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:16 am

Nellie mumbles as she simply rolls onto her side, her hips still sore from the earlier onslaught.

"Oh shut up, I'm not in the mood for terrible attempts at flirting..." She replies, trying to see who is talking to her.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:23 am

In the cell is a woman as equally naked and caked in cum as you. She's tall, husky and ripped as hell, with a dark olive skin. Her head is shaved on one side, and long blue heir on the other. You notice several tattoos on her body that look familiar before it dawns on you. She belongs to that same gang of punks that was chasing you earlier.

"Flirting?" she mocks, "Hardly. I don't think you appreciate the situation we're in."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Nellie does notice, having a habit of admiring the ink of others, who also have tattoos like herself.

"Hey, you're one of those fucks who chased me into this mess!" Nellie bursts out angrily, not seeming to care she's shouting.

"Now I'm gonna have to fight these fucks just to get the package back I was in this shithole district to deliver!" She sneers.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 am

"Aw, that's cute," she says condescendingly, though her eyes do flash when you mention the package, "You're acting like I'm gonna apologize. Do you even know where you are, bitch? You waltzed right into Hell itself."

She stands up and walks to the bars of her cell. Catching a full view of her, you could tell that this woman could snap you in half if she wasn't completely trapped. When she reaches the edge of her cell, she starts looking around.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 pm

"I'd love to stay and chat, but I got places to be. Is there any actual guards around here?"
Nellie huffs, standing up as she looks around.

"Can't keep this ass in here forever, regardless if it's hell or not. No idea why you'd live in this shitfest, either way."
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:16 am

"Most of us don't really get a choice, Princess," she says with more annoyance in her voice, "Pigs don't let anyone in or out if they can help it. The boss had to pull a lot of strings just to draw them all to the surface for a few minutes. There are only a couple options for kids born here: figure out how to be useful to someone alive, or be useful dead."

She starts examining the lock on her cage before answering your question, "Truth told? I'm not sure if there are guards here or not. Can't really see much from my cell other than your scrawny ass. Not like it matters. You wouldn't think it would be hard to wipe out these freaks, but we've had problems with them for years. Not only are they crazy enough to charge into a hail of bullets, but they seem to even feel it unless it's fatal. Not only that, but I was part of a raid on one of their 'churches' a couple years back. They must have brainwashed a bunch of tech wizs, because their security was unreal. Lots of nasty traps designed to capture intruders for conversion. I'd rather take a slug to the head."

The machines you saw before were pretty advanced. It occurs to you that those might not have just been for pleasure. Rather, that warehouse was probably a testing ground for the traps they use, and those were a lot of different prototypes.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 am

Nellie huffs "We'll see about that, meathead." She replies, before letting out a sharp whistle to try and get the attention of one of the crazed ones. She feels in the right mind to try her trick on them once again.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:23 am

Your whistle does in fact attract the attention of a guard. A tall and slender woman in a red leather gimp suit comes sauntering over to you. The only reason you can tell that this person is a woman is that the suit is skin tight. Otherwise, almost all of her features are covered except for her mouth, which is being held open by a ring. Otherwise, you can't actually see any holes for the eyes or ears. She probably only heard you from that far away thanks to the whistle. However, none of these things are what you first notice about her. Instead, it's what she's carrying. Is that a fucking minigun?!
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:29 am

"Your goddess has awoken, and I wish see your higher-ups in person, so you can witness I am not lying about my status." She attempts, keeping herself in a relatively dignified pose, "There is no need for the gun for me,
but I would keep a closer eye on the brute in the other cell, I don't trust her kind."

She's hoping this'll lead somewhere, at the least.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 am

"Wha? Hey!" replies the punk as you throw her under the bus. Meanwhile, you strike a pose before the probably deaf and definitely blind guard. As a result of your bluff, she at least kind of faces your direction? After telling her that you are their goddess, all she replies with is, "Gurk gal g'hak!"

Progress?

"I don't know," yells the punk with a vengeful smile on her face, "I clearly heard her say she was your sex goddess. Maybe you should have her use all of your freaky sex machines to bless them. Multiple times."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 am

Nellie gets a smug look on her face as she starts turning into her gooey shape, where she wastes no time walking right through the bars to her cell, before moving to slide up against the spandex-clad woman, ready to start slithering her shape up along the woman's figure until she can revert to her regular form with both thighs around the woman's head, and her puss right up against the held-open mouth of her, hoping she'll take the bait.

This a relies on her not snaking her off her face right away, that is. She's hoping the sweetness of her fluids would be enticing enough, at least once she gets going.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 pm

She doesn't actually notice you move through the bars. It's only when you first touch her that she realizes that anything is wrong. She quickly brings her mini gun up to try to bat you away, but you move too quickly for her. In the blink of an eye, you are up upon her shoulders, straddling her face. She's obviously confused by this turn of events. Her tongue flicks out as she tries to voice what limited protest she can, only to gently lap against your clit. After that first taste, she realizes what you are doing to her. Her masochistic programming takes over as she lowers her gun and drops to her knees. With your permission, she submissively begins to eat you out, making sure to lick up what ever cum the other cultists had left inside you.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Nellie chuckles at the eagerness of the guard, definitely glad she didn't invoke the wrath of the giant weapon she was carrying.
"Atta girl, keep cleaning out their mess."
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:24 pm

The gang member behind bars just stood dumbfounded as she watched happily let you dominate her. The guard dug her tongue deep inside you, scraping out every last drop of baby batter she could reach. You could tell that she was experienced at this, as her tongue flicked around inside you. Even though she knew less about you that your usual hook up, her tongue masterfully found all of your most sensitive spots. It was getting a little hard to keep standing as you grew weak in the knees.

"Hey!" the gangster cried as quietly as she could, so as to not be heard through the guard's leather mask, "If this works, you gotta break me outta here."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:52 am

"You'll owe me one then." She whispers back, "Backstabbing will cost you."

She uses her tentacles and hands to stick on to the guard's head. "Hold my ass, servant. You wouldn't want your mistress to drop, would you?" She tries commanding the guard.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:37 pm

"How about this?" the thug asks, "You break me out, and I show you where our stuff is being stored. It's where they found me when I broke in."

The guard doesn't react when you ask her to do anything, so you try ordering her again loudly. She cocks her head, then tries to follow through with your demand as best she can. Unfortunately her hands are bound and chained to the minigun, limiting her ability to hold you. Instead, she tries to prop the gun up in a way to keep you from falling. This catches you off guard as you feel the cold metal of the minigun press against your cheeks.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Nellie's eyes widen as she feels the cold steel on her ass, definitely not having expected that one bit. She figures she can't truly complain, but gives a low chuckle before letting some venom drip from her fangs towards her slit, figuring the blind guard wouldn't notice the effect of slurping it up before in effect.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games