Ancient Secrets [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ancient Secrets [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Dr Amelia Karella
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... e30b2e.jpg
Dr. Amelia was a rather good archeologist, probably due to her insatiable curiosity and rather pagan belief that there was something more to her work... since she was a little girl she always imagined traveling the world and uncovering ancient civilizations and their secrets, maybe even making a discovery so great it'd change history... finally after many years of study and fieldwork she had her own dig site, In EGYPT the literal treasure trove of all archeological study sites In the world... and her recent uncovering of a rather old tomb might just be that big discovery she dreams of.

Deep in southern Egypt, you had uncovered a tomb that no one had yet found. Buried beneath layers of sand and partially hidden in a small canyon. Tall statues of human woman, or at least partially human women, for they had feline heads on top of them. A quick look also showed tails as well, wrapped around their legs in such a sensual fashion. Your team is looking to you, ready for their next orders from you.
Kuragari

Re: Ancient Secrets [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:52 pm

I smile, knowing those are Basts, deciples of the Goddess Bastet... almost giddy with joy I tell my team to grab the gear and look around, but not to touch anything and especially not open anything or break anything. "This could very well be as big a discovery as the pyramids themselves, a temple of one of the goddesses... and one that previously was thought to not exist." I start walking around the main hall, looking at the statues and hieroglyphs, many of which are rather sensual.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Stepping into the great temple, you see many hieropglyphics adoring the wall, this chamber primarily seeming to speak of the history of its construction, as well as about the people who built it. If you understood them correctly, it was from an ancient cult that had been... stigmatized and pushed into hiding. This was their last refuge.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:28 pm

I look over the writings, trying to understand what this cult's purpose was and why they were driven into hiding... in doing so I start to wander deeper into the temple.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:48 pm

You find yourself quickly moving further ahead of your team, who is taking the time to take pictures and set up lamps so they can better record and study the writings. You however, begin to notice some differences here and there. This is not the usual cult of Bastet... this is... an offshoot of some kind. Normally she was depicted as a warrior and guardian, especially for women. Here... she seemed to have gained a new role as well.

As a teacher... and spreader of carnality. Many of the hieroglyphics were depicting women learning to seduce young men, or on occasion pleasuring 'servants' of the great goddes that were made in her image.

This was definitively going to be an amazing discovery!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 pm

I blush at some of the pictures. "Bastet was certainly a symbol of female allure... but THIS..." I keep exploring, reading as much as I can understand of these ruins...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 pm

Beginning to head downward, you find that the scenes become more arousing by each level... you even see some followers being... what you can only assume is transformed. Glyphs showing Baset and her priests performing a very... sexual ritual, and of women and men being transformed into images of the goddess herself.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:14 pm

I blush, the images of the women becoming Basts, surprisingly erotic and pleasurable looking... some part of my mind wonders, how it would feel to become one... "this... is perverse..." I blush and look away for a moment, my mind still imprinted with those images of the lewd half transformed women. "I... I must be getting close to the central chamber... judging by these glyphs.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Indeed you were... though oddly, it wasn't a burial chamber of any sort. Instead, it looked kind of like the ritual rooms you'd seen in the glyphs. Standing in the center of the room was a single altar... and.... and floating just inches above it was an Ankh some smaller glyphs, spelling out the Goddesses name.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:24 pm

"Woa..." is all I can manage, simply baffled by the room, and even more so the ankh and glyphs. "i was... right." I start to absentmindedly walk toward it, my hand outstretched as if to touch it.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 pm

You feel a magnetic pull towards it, and reaching out and touching it sends a spark of... something through you, it feels almost like electricity. You also find yourself... wanting to pick it up and wear it. You see a thin strap floating along with it, attached to the handle. You find yourself wondering... what will happen if you take it? Maybe you should take a look around the room again.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 pm

I look around the room, but I cant focus on anything but the necklace, my eyes always returning to it before I really look at the pictures or glyphs...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:42 pm

You get... glimpses... bits and pieces... what little you manage to piece together sounds like some sort of... prophecy of some sort in relation to the Goddess herself. And this necklace...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 pm

I grab it... "I... I can show it to the... to the museum..." I mutter, barely aware of myself talking as I put the Ankh necklace on. I intended on leaving the room, but cant seem to move from the center... almost like I lack the ability to move as soon as the necklace was on...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 pm

That same energy that you had experienced just from a brief touch washed over your whole body, like a feeling of a dozen orgasms combined into one as light suddenly raiend down on you from some hidden hole. More sunlight glanced down and bounced off mirrors you hadn't seen.

Soft whispers filled your mind then, and more pleasure coursed through your body and soul as something inside you began to shift and change.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 pm

I moan and fall to my knees. "whaa" Feeling suddenly hot as the sunlight bounces off the mirrors and onto me, and tugging at my clothes. "w-who's???" I blush and tug at my pants, my fingers rubbing at me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://d.facdn.net/art/holtzmann/1489280467/1489280440.holtzmann_c114_forefox_chosenofbastetych.jpg

You begin to feel your body shift and change as you got hotter and hotter, splotches of black fur beginning to form along with black skin beneath it. You... you were transforming... just like those girls... only there was something more to it. And it was sooooo arousing to you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 pm

I moan and loose a feline howl, squirming and panting as I change.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 pm

More and more, you grow bigger, stronger... sexier as you feel a need... and something else growing within you. A whisper... something trying to tell you something... but it was hard to hear right now with how aroused you were.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 pm

I strain to hear it, even as my hands dive into my cunt, the soft fur causing it to feel even more wonderful as I slowly lose my humanity...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games