Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:34 am

Walking through the tunnel, you feel your body getting hotter and hotter. "Hey boy, you wouldn't happen to have a woman would you? You know, a girl to call your own" The demonic armor says as you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Shuddering a bit, I shook my head as I said "N~No I don't... I~I was trying to escape with another woman, but she's hopefully gotten away from all these monsters."
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 am

You can hear the armor cackle as you mention Miranda. " Well hopefully we find something nice and soft to fuck soon. I don't know how much longer we can wait." Just as he finishes speaking, you reach the end of the tunnel. Looking out you see the cost line. You were right between the wall and the docks.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:56 pm

I didn't like hearing that this thing was what seemed to be making me horny, blushing brightly even as I smiled at the sight of where we were at. The docks, I could get there! I needed to hurry and make my way there, and hope Miranda was there so I could get us both out of this tentacle hell.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:45 pm

You reach the shipyard to find it decimated. The ship houses and warehouses seemed to have caved in. It was almost as if a storm had hit the docks hard. As you walk, you begin to hear barking and footsteps. Leaping from one of the ruined buildings you are confronted by three creatures. They looked like dogs, but they were furless. They were covered in pink flesh with small tendrils all over there back. Between their legs you could see there swollen members already leaking pre-cum.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:38 am

My eyes widened at the sight of all the destruction, looking from each and every building and trying to spot any sign of even a small fishing ship that had survived this maelstrom. After a moment though, I had to turn my attention to more important matters, such as the strange looking dogs before me. Yelping, I raised my sword in preparation as I said "I~I hope you were serious about helping me!'
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:45 am

"Of course boy. Just follow my lead" The armor says as you feel your muscles suddenly tense up and loosen. Just as the first of the dogs launches itself at you, you dodge in an instance. You feel your grip around your sword tighten as you prepare to fight. "The leader looks to be the one behind you. Take it out and the others will scamper away with their tails between their legs" The armor whispers to you.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:16 am

Nodding, I turn and whirl about, trying to slash out at the one who had just passed me by, while doing my best to keep the others in my line of sight. The last thing I needed was for one of them to successfully jump me from behind.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Just as the alpha dog leaps at you, you feel your blade sink into monster's flesh. You impale it on your sword and toss it to the side. It lets out a wimpier as the others back away. A few others move towards the beast to lick it's wounds. As you see this, you can fell your blood start to run hot. "Let's finish them off so they don't pester us in the future." The armor suggests.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:37 am

I nod as I fling the beast aside, taking a few breaths before rushing for the wounded animal. I let out an angry bellow of my own, out of a desire to perhaps further discourage the dogs from engaging me further as I bring the sword down for a finishing strike.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:40 pm

You bring your sword down for a finishing blow. And then another, and another. You keep swinging until all the beasts have been hack to pieces. "Aw it's good to let loose every now and then. Lets keep moving." The armor says.

As you move through the decimated shipyard you reach the docks. Most of the ships have been destroyed, But you plenty of smaller rafts that you can use. At one, you spot a familiar face. Miranda was securing one of the rafts. As she turned around she waves to you.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:31 pm

I pant, surprised by the sudden viciousness I had shown to the alpha beast and the others before the rest had fled, presumably to find easier prey then the guy wearing the strange armor. But with them gone, I continue in my efforts to find some boats, ones that aren't torn to pieces. Soon enough, I spot one where... "M~Miranda!" I shouted, racing on over towards her as I grinned, happy to see that she had gotten safely through to the docks.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:47 pm

When you and Miranda meet, you hug each other. "So this is your woman young one." Your armor says. Though it appears that Miranda doesn't notice his voice. "Where did you get that weird armor?" She asked as she stared at the eye. "Nevermind, it's not important. With is though is this raft. We can use it to travel to the Western Isles. Or at least out of the city."
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 01, 2017 6:33 am

"I~I found it in the fort, locked up." I replied, not saying anything else and hoping the armor would behave itself well enough. I smile though at the raft as I said "Anywhere that isn't here right now is a good idea. Especially after that close call with those knights and that living armor... they've changed..."
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:21 am

Miranda smiled as she gave you another hug. "I'm just glad you're okay. I was worried you wouldn't make it." She said joyfully. A shiver runs down your spine you feel your body start to heat up again. Before your arousal can get the better of you, Miranda lets go and prepares the raft. "Ok then lets get going." She says as she gives you her hand.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 05, 2017 6:28 am

Doing my best to push aside the rush of arousal that flared in me, I nodded to her as I hopped into the raft with her, working to get it ready so we could get away from this place. As soon as we set sail though... I planned on, at the very least, taking the armor off. There was no reason in my mind now to keep wearing it.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:57 pm

With your preparation set, you disembark. But when you try to take off the armor, it remains stuck. "Hehe, you didn't think I'd let you take me off" It said in a mocking tone. "I need a body if I want to move around and you happen to have one. Though I must admit. I'm surprised you decided to take the sea route after seeing what happened to the dock." Before you can ask what the possessed armor meant, you see something big on the horizon.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 06, 2017 2:06 pm

I grunt in annoyance, trying to take it off again anyways. I didn't want to wear it right now... when we were in danger again, I could put it back on. It's words though make me turn and gaze off that way, gulping as I saw that there was something in the distance, though I couldn't tell if it was coming or going.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:47 am

Your raft rocks as the waves seem to become fiercer. All of a sudden, something rises from the water. At first it just looks like a blue ball large black beads for eyes. But as the waves become stronger, you see the creature's true form. Giant tentacles with suction cups spring from the water causing huge wave after wave. It takes every bit of your strength for you and Miranda to hang on to the raft.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 07, 2017 5:13 am

Screaming in both fear, and a bit of rage at this turn in our luck, I watched as the thing came up and loomed over us, it's tentacles making me recall that armor thing and the other creatures I'd faced. I moved one hand to grip my sword, not planning on going down without a fight.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games