Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Her tail wiggles as you suck at the slippery appendage. As you slap her rear, it jiggles.around your entrenched cock. As if taking a signal, Cul'tara moves her hips even faster slamming against your crotch. Her tail continues to wiggle as it tries to move deeper down your throat.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:17 pm

I gurgle a bit around one fin of her tail tip, it managing to push a bit into my throat and leaving me feeling a bit confused even as I continued sucking and lapping and circling all over it with my tongue. My own thrusting worked to match or even exceed hers as my prick and balls began to throb. I was going to cum soon, giving her exactly what she wanted as thanks for having been nice to my friend.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:34 pm

"Cum Boy!" Cul'tara yells as she removes her tail from your mouth. Her hips move faster as her cunt constricts around your hot prick. "Fill me with your warm seed." She calls out. The room fills with the sounds of your ... breeding.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Slamming into her cunt and womb, almost on command, I begin to pour my warm baby batter deep within her. My groans echoed about the chamber as I panted and slumped over her, feeling rather tired now after such eager and rough fucking.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:05 am

Cul'tara's pussy devours your seed as she moans. As you slump over her body, you can feel her tail rub your back as if trying to comfort you. "That's a good boy. With this, I'm gonna give birth to a strong swarm." She says as she turns around and holds you close to her chest. But she didn't seem ready to let you go. "But you're not done yet. I need more" Cul'tara said as one of her webbed hands reached down to caress your balls.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:47 am

I shuddered and groaned a bit, my cock twitching a bit within her at that as I shake my head and say "I~I don't think I can do another round... I don't think you'll get much out of me right now." It was true- my cock was feeling rather sensitive right now, and my balls felt at least half emptied.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:41 pm

"Oh I have a way of fixing that." Cul'tara said with a wide grin. Just as she said that, you could feel something wet and slippery poking at your backdoor. Looking behind the sharkwoman, you could see her tail slid between your buttcheeks. Noticing your eyes wander, Cul'tara takes hold of your head and guides your face between her cleavage.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:17 pm

I shudder in confusion as I feel the thing poking at my back entrance, and then oomph and glance up at her, now even more confused as I blush between her big, soft, plump chest melons. They were softer then I'd expected, and a part of me thinks about how nice her breasts would be to just fall asleep nestled in them.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:19 am

Just as you feel yourself drift away in Cul'tara's chest, you get a shock as her slimy tail spreads your back entrance. The slippery appendage sinks deeper until you can feel it brush against your prostate. Without warning , your cock begins to harden again. "That'll do it" the Sharkwoman smirks as she begins to move her hips again.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm

I gurgle a bit, stunned she's managed to get her finned tail into me, my mind spinning and whirling as I pant and give a slight thrust as my cock springs to hardness. I whimper a bit, as it feels more sensitive now too to boot, but I begin to move once again as I realize she's going to at the minimum do her best to milk me until only pre comes out.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:45 am

The sharkwoman's tight hole wraps around your member. The slippery flesh squeezing as much seed as it can from your swollen balls. Her hips rock with yours in perfect harmony. Her tail no longer moving deeper but now twisting and turning inside you.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 am

Unable to pull away, I could only whimper and resume pounding away at her, hoping that my second load would be enough for her as I doubted I could do a third round, and definitively not a fourth.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:11 am

Cul'tara moans as she bounces on your cock. Her cunt drains your balls of their virile seed. Once your meaty hose runs dry the sharkwoman removes her tail from your ass. Releasing your cock, she carries you to a small nest to sleep. " You did well. I can already feel new life growing within me" Cul'tara says with a smile.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:57 pm

I can only nod weakly and whimper, almost rather pathetically as I found myself slumping into the nest or whatever it was. I was too tired now to do much more then pass out once again.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:38 am

You are awakened by a strange yet familiar voice. "Get up Boy! This is no time to be resting." your sullen eyes look down to see the eye at the centre of your armor wide open. "We have to escape this place. Unless you want to remain and become a breeding slave." The possessed armor says with a high amount of urgency.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:36 am

"Ugh, h~huh?" I asked as I stirred and rose up from my slumber. I blinked and it took a moment to realize where the voice was coming from. "O~Oh... y~yeah, right... sure." I mumble sleepily as I begin to stand, wondering how I'd be escaping from wherever we were anyways.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 pm

As you look for an exit, you can feel the possessed armor's nervousness. "Submariner Brood mothers are especially frightening. Once they extract the seed of a male, they grow an ovipositor to lay they their fertilized eggs in their mate. Needless to say, I'd rather not have my hos .. Partner weighed down like that"

As you root around, you press a small stone, a pathway opens up leading into an underwater passage.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:44 pm

That.... didn't sound good at all, even as a weird part of me recalled how it felt to have her tail inside my rear. I shook my head at that, quickly standing and moving to try and get away from wherever it was I was at. "A~Any way you can help me find my friend while we're trying to escape?"
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:11 pm

You could feel the possessed armor groan as you make his task all the harder. "Fine! If we can find one of those creatures, I'll force the answer out of him." The eyeball said, giving in to your request. Looking down, it seems the underwater path is your only way.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Well, with the armor willing to cooperate on that, I was more then happy to go ahead and hurry on off to escape and get out of this place. There was no way I was leaving my friend here to suffer whatever fate these fishies had for her.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games