Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:35 pm

"Well not really" Miranda said nervously. "But I definitely don't want to be chased around by those golems either." Following you out the window, the two of you land on the adjacent roof top. You're just above the golem's eye line. From here you can get a pretty good view of Ironcliff's lower quarter. From the Military outpost and shipyard to the west to the clocktower and slums to the east. To the north were the two towers that lead to the upper Quarter. And to the south were the city gates. But when you look in that direction, you start to see a lot of activity.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 am

Frowning and looking over the options of where we could go, I glance eventually back towards the docks. A ship would probably be of use to us in escaping, especially with so much activity near the city gates. "Come on, try to keep up, and if I get caught or something... don't try to save me, focus on your own escape."
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Miranda nods, though she's not comfortable with the arrangement you propose. You both jump from roof to roof towards the dock until you reach a clearing. Looking around you don't see any more buildings you could leap onto. But there weren't any of those golems roaming around. Instead, you could see what looked like knights just wandering the clearing.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 pm

I knew she didn't seem to like the idea, but as I told her, we'd be safer going to the docks then heading for the gates where all those monsters and fighting was going on. Shuddering a bit at the thoughts of what was happening, when we reached the clearing I worked to get us down, hoping those knights were indeed friendlies. If they weren't... that'd be trouble.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm

The two of you descend to the ground and approach one of the wandering knights. When you reach the knight she turns around. "What are you two doing out? There are monsters all over the place. Let me bring somewhere safe." As the knight gives you her hand, you hear a slithering sound. You can't help but notice how flush her face was.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 am

The slithering sound caught me off guard, but while I noticed her flushed face, I didn't really think to put two and two together. "Y~Yeah, we need to hurry, I can hear something nearby, another of those monsters." I gripped my sword tightly, preparing myself as I looked around us.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:17 pm

"Don't worry, my companions will take care of it." The female knight says as she leads you and Miranda to the outpost. As you travel with the knight, you keep hearing that slithering sound. After traveling for an hour or so, you reach the gate to a large wooden fort. You could see two watchtowers on the east and west ends of the compound. "You two most be cold, let me just go inside and get you both something to wear." The knight says as she enters the fort. She leaves the door open, so you can enter or stay outside if you want.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Following behind her, I frown as I hear that slithering sound, looking to Miranda and, eventually after we reach the fort, I turn to Miranda and ask "I wasn't hearing that just in my head or something right, you heard it too? That sound I mean?" While I did want some clothes, I was going to have to look to Miranda for whehter or not we went on in.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Miranda looked to the young man. "Maybe we should head in. It would be nice to rest for a bit before we search the docks. That slithering sound may have just been something in the distance." she said as she enters the compound. Looking up at the sky, you see the sun begin to fall towards the horizon.

Just as you're about to enter the compound you hear Miranda scream. Running inside, you are confronted by a giant suit of armor. It's shield had the Crest of the Iron Knights but it didn't have a weapon. Instead, tendrils jutted out of every joint and opening of the suit. It seemed Miranda's scream had also attracted the other "knights" as well.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:45 pm

I'd sighed, preparing to head on in with her, but when I heard the scream I rushed in, sword in hand. My eyes widened as I looked to the tentacled suit, briefly looking about to see if I could find the girl who'd been occupying it... or wondering to myself if perhaps that had simply been a deception. Regardless, I instead simply grab Miranda's arm and turn around to pull us out of this wooden fort.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Looking at the suit, you can tell there is no one inside except for the wiggle mass of flesh inside. When you grab Miranda's arm to run away. You run into a pair of knights with their weapons out. "Where do you two think you're going?" Turning around, you see the female knight that had led you into the compound. "I just got some clothing for the two of you." She said as she carried two suits of armor in each hand. You could see tendrils squirm around in each suit. You could see the exits leading back outside, but it was clear that you and Miranda wouldn't be able to escape together.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 am

Cursing as I saw the situation we were now stuck in, I glanced about feverently for a moment and then, with a rush, pushed Miranda towards the exit as I slashed at the enemies before me. "Escape! Get outta here! I'll hold them off!"
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:11 am

The knight falls as her armor seems to crawl off her. With the way open, Miranda nods. "Alright, I'll meet you at the ship yard." She says as she runs away. Surrounded on all sides, the large armored tentacle craws towards you and reaches out to grab your body. As it does, the other knights move in to try and restrain you as well.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:06 am

Turning to the largest of he armored tentacle thing, I growled and hissed in anger, swinging the sword at the beast and aiming for the points where the tentacles were squirming. I didn't quite want to hurt the other girls who had been captured and were being forced to do this, but I would if it became necessary.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:05 pm

You hack away at the beast and manage to cut enough tendrils to make it drop it's shield. But when you do, more just seem to burst out in its place. In the wriggling mass of flesh you see what could be the beast's heart. But just as you notice this, two of the knights attempt to subdue you, then another and another. Underneath this pile-up, you could see the armored tentacle approach. From under the monster's breastplate you could see a strange organ slip out. Unlike it's more phallic appendages, this one looked more like it had lips.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:32 pm

I tried to pierce that strange heart, even as I was dogpiled by the many knights, the women all flushing and looking both like they wanted me to free them and yet at the same time were desperate to make me join the pleasure they were receiving. I struggled as much as I could, even as my eyes widened at the sight of this strange new appendage.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:49 pm

You reach out but your sword doesn't hit it's mark. Just as you're about to make another attempt at it's heart, the strange appendage wraps it's lips around your cock. The warm slimy feel of the tentacle sends shivers down your spine as the other knights hold in place. Only your sword arm is free. But you can feel your grip slip as the appendage begins to suck on your member.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:48 pm

I gasp and buck my hips in surprise, the sword dropping away as I moan at the strange new feeling. I'd never seen any of the tentacle beasts doing something like this, and it left me unsure how to respond even as I looked up to the women knights, a pleading look in my eyes for them to do something... though as it sucked and wriggled around my prick, I found myself unsure what I actually wanted them to do...
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Seeing your pleading eyes, the possessed knights smile. They guide you towards the larger beast. It's mouth like appendage now engulfing your entire member. You could feel more and more of it's tendrils wrap around your limbs until you were completely bound. Just as you were becoming accustom to the slimy feeling around your cock, you feel something slide between your buttcheeks. It wiggled and slid up and down your crack trying to get a reaction.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:16 am

I moaned and whimpered as I looked back to the possessed knights, then to the monster. My whole cock was engulfed by it, and was giving me more pleasure then I'd ever had before. Even if it was unwanted, it was still undeniably good. I did squeak and buck my hips in surprise though, suddenly trying to squirm back away from it as I felt it sliding a tentacle around my ass. It... it couldn't possibly be planning to do... that... could it?
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games