Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 am

Name: Kayn Loral
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/f7/be/69f7be0d5e4ff33bd618530bf78ea371.jpg
Background: Kayn was once upon a time little more than a traveling performer, putting on shows with his mother and sister which often involved challenging others to a duel. He usually 'lost' but it was all part of the performance with a few friends that traveled with his family. Then everything went to heck, and the skills used to perform were quickly turned into ones for survival. Things were made worse because he and his family had been in a city they'd thought safe from the chaos spreading across the rest of the kingdom.

They'd been wrong. Now... now he had no idea where his mother or sister was... and he had been captured by the slimes. He had no idea why he had been captured just as they had been... but he had no desire to find out. Somehow... he had to escape and find them!
Skills: Stealth, Survival, Sword play, Acrobatics

You wake up to a strange squishing sound. Looking to your side, you spot a woman hanging from a wall covered in flesh. Her arms and legs were trapped. Under her, a tendril seemed to be slipping in and out of her pussy. She wasn't the only one. There were three other women in this room. As you try to move your arms, your find your trapped as well. Not only that, you were completely naked.

Thinking back, you remember performing at the Colette Estate before the outbreak occurred. You were separated in the cause and dragged to the lower levels of Ironcliff by a ball of slime. Usually these creatures kill males and keep the females for their own devices. But they had left you alive for some reason.

Before you could think on the reason why, two blue sentient balls of slime came into the room you were being help. Inside one of them was a girl with blonde hair in a ponytail. Her eyes were empty and it looked like she had bite marks on her forehead. The slimes place the girl back on the wall. But as they do her swords falls to the ground. Once she's up, the slimes turn to you. The flesh holding you to the wall retreats and drops you. Looking up, the slimes begin to surround you
Mark3000

Re: Tentacle Escape: Reunion (Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:39 am

Groaning as I come to, I shake my head, trying to clear my vision as I pick up the squishing sounds. When I can see, my eyes widen as I look about, seeing the woman around me and the tendrils sliding in and out of their slits. It aroused me, as well as their naked bodies of course, though I soon squeaked as I found myself in a similar state, though I was (thankfully) not being used as they were.

I wasn't sure why I was still alive... and I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

Watching as two of the damn things came in, bringing another victim, I shivered, then my eyes fell to the sword as I was released. The fact that the slimes was surrounding me made me tense, readying myself to leap for the sword if they tried anything. I wasn't going to go down without a fight!
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:51 pm

The two slimes jump towards you. But you reach for the sword just in time to cut both of them in half. They fall back to the ground in a poodle. But as quickly as they separate, they reform. When you look closer, you see a small spherical core at the centre of the slimes.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 am

Taking the sword in hand and gripping it tightly, I decide to move swiftly. Waiting would just end up with me finding out WHY they captured me alive. I tried leaping over one of them, driving my sword towards that core inside it with a vertical strike.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 am

As you pierce the core, the slime begins to sizzle. Once the core breaks, the slime explodes covering you and a few of the other women in the room. Just as you are feeling victorious, you feel something slimy crawl onto your back. You can feel it's body trying to engulf you.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:58 am

My cry of victory was short lived- the feeling of the slime behind me made me yelp as I tried to shake it off, not wanting to know what it might do to me if I didn't escape from it's grip.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:57 pm

You're able to get your arms free but your lower half is still engulfed. You can feel something slippery wrap around your cock. At the same time, you feel like something slip against your butt crack. Despite the weird sensation, you can still spot the slime core.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:03 pm

I gasp as that something wraps around my cock, and for a moment, I think about waiting to see what it would do there. Then I feel the thing against my ass, and with a yelp I turn to try and slash at the core.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:19 am

The moment you feel the slime begin to slip inside you, you manage to break the core with your sword. Like the other slime, it sizzles and falls apart. Free from your bindings, you see the exit with a bit of light streaming through. But you can still hear the sound of the woman still bound to the wall being raped.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:15 pm

With the slime dead and defeated, I took a moment to catch my breath and enjoy the fact that for the moment at least, I was free. Then I turned to the woman who was moaning and being raped still, rushing over to try and free her if I could... though a part of me found myself thinking that, if she didn't show any interest in escape, it might be better to leave her here to 'enjoy' her fate.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 pm

You try and free the bound woman. At first she doesn't notice you. But once you're able to pull the tendril from her pussy, she comes back to her senses. "Where am I?" She asks still in a daze. "A remember being captured and then ... oh god! they brought me to that thing." She said shivering a bit.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:44 pm

"Y~Yes they did... your free from the wall though... not sure about this place yet though." I said as I shivered along with her, helping her up and looking about. "We'll need to be quick if we have any hope of getting outta here."
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:00 pm

The woman nods as you exit the room. "Alright, my name is Miranda." she says as you both approach the light. When you finally get out of the room, you manage to find a window. Looking out you spot a few different shops you passed when you entered the city. "We must be at Victory Square" Miranda said as she tried to stand on her own weight. If we head south, we should be able to get to the front gate."

But as you talk you hear something slithering towards you. It's coming from your left down the hallway.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:34 pm

The city looked like much of it had been covered in strange, living slime in many places. Here and there I could see some people being chased by monsters as I shivered and backed away from the window. Best to focus on the now and what was before us...

... Which might include an enemy in need of slicing and dicing. Gripping the sword tightly, I slowly creep towards the corner to peer down and see what was making the noise.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 pm

You peer around the corner with Miranda close behind. You look for the source of the slithering sound. Looking down you see a pair of giant slug sliding down the hall. Tendrils spring out of their backs as if looking for escapees.

Outside you hear a loud cry. Looking through a close by window, you see large golems made of flesh and stone chasing down any survivors.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:32 pm

I shudder and shiver at the sight of the giant slugs with tentacles. We wouldn't want to get caught by any of those, that was for certain. With a motion for her to stay back, I pop out of hiding and rush for them, trying to slide between the two and slash at each of them.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:35 am

With a wide slash you manage to cut one of the slugs clean in half. But the blade gets stuck in the second one. It shakes in pain as their tendrils descend upon you. A few of them grab your wrist, trying to pull you to it's main body.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Grunting in annoyance as the sword sticks, I yelp as one tendril grabs me, bracing a foot against the beast and tugging on it eagerly in an effort to pull it free so I could hack it to bits too.
Kuragari

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 am

Once you put your foot against the beast's body, a few of it's tendrils bind your legs. Just as you feel the slimy appendage against your skin, you pull your sword free. With a yell, you free yourself and hack the slug to pieces. With the danger cleared, Miranda walked around the corner. "I remember now, that was one of the creatures that brought me here. "

With the way clear, you see a set of stairs that lead down to ground level. But when you look out the window, you notice that you can see the rooftops of some of the surrounding buildings.
Mark3000

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 am

Panting and shivering harshly at that close call, I stand back up and frown, unsure about what to do now. With more of those golemns and what not out there, I wasn't sure I could take one in this state. Still, we had to try and get away. "Are you any good at climbing miss Miranda?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games