Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 am

[roll: 14]
you manage to kick him in the balls but before he screamed and alerted the others one of the girls hit him with a thick stick on the head, breaking the stick and knocking him out "you should stab him or whatever before he wakes up"
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:35 pm

I nodded, panting heavily as I slit his throat and got up, quickly moving to hug the girl and thank her for her help. "Come one, let's try and make sure the next tent doesn't go the same way."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:20 am

as you were walking out of the tent, the other girl pushed both of you inside of it again and hush you, then, you take a peek outside of the tent and see another of the criminals drag a girl out of her tent, perhaps to kill her, you needed to run towards him, he'll see the body and scream and alert the others "what the hell is that?" he whispered while letting the other girl go "Jahn...you ok?" he asked while approaching the dead body, you were about to go out and kill him, but one of the girls forced you to stay.

"look, that girl managed to steal a knife from him, just wait for her" said the girl holding you back, and as soon as the criminal turn his back on her, she quickly jump on him and stab him fifty times on his throat "all clear" said the girl holding you back "there's five down, there are at least three more" said one of the girls next to you.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:25 am

I watched the killing with some joy, glad to see that some of the girls here were willing to fight as I wondered how many had been killed after so many rounds of sex... then again, I wondered why they would kill them anyways. Was there no one around wanting slaves? Regardless, with him dead I moved on towards the next occupied tent, eager to bring an end to this once and for all.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:29 am

the girl that killed than man spotted you and smile, before quickly running towards you "don't worry, you can take the only one on that tent, me and the girls will take care of the other two sharing that other tent..." said the woman before handing one of the girls a knife, now it was up to you if you wanted to follow that plan or come up with another.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:46 am

I was fine with following that plan, figuring that with those girls all together they'd have no trouble dealing with the two there. I in the meantime checked the tent she had been referring to, wondering if it was the tent of the bandit leader I was here to kill.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 am

the girls quickly move to do their part of the job, and you move to do yours, you take a peek to the tent she spoke about and saw a man that was with two girls, this had to be the leader, and eventually, you spot the scarf you saw in the picture, laying on the floor next to him, he was so into his fucking he didn't even notice you.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Seeing that it was the person I needed to kill, I carefully walked up from behind him, my blade at the ready. As soon as I got close enough, I would lung to plunge it into his back, hoping to paralyze him and ensure he couldn't resist further as I finished him off.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:38 pm

[roll: 12]
you do as you wanted and stab him the way you planned, for a moment, he left out a soundless scream and the girls looked at you both surprised and scared, the man quickly turn his face to look at you, and he seems more disturbed when he sees you're a woman "N-no way" he managed to say while struggling to do so.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

I twisted my sword into his back as I pushed him onto his knees, smirking as I tilted his head back and gave him a dark, vengeful look. "You damn well bet I'm a woman... women aren't just fuck toys, especially where I come from. Men like you... we let the noble women warriors execute them. They relish in it." That was a bit of an exaggeration, but no reason for him to know the difference.

"Now, " and I twisted it again, making sure to do more damage to his spine as I said "You have only two options. You can apologize to these two women, and I'll end it quickly. Or be the dick you are... and I'll take my time removing your head as my proof."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:20 pm

he looks at you and scream in pain as you twist your sword inside of him, he then looks at the woman, which were in shock thanks to this happening right in front of their almost naïve eyes, "i-...i'm-...s-...so..." he stop for a moment befoer coughing blood "I'm so g-glad i did w-what i've done...w-women s-should kn-know their place....on al-all four...p-pleasing a man l-like the slu-sluts they were born to be" he then laughs with no regrets "g-go ahead and behead me"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:41 am

I grin darkly at him, pulling out my other sword... but first, I push him onto his back as I say "Before I take that head, I'm taking the other head. I'm making sure I send a message... not the one that you want." Hearing his scream had let me know he could still feel pain there, even if he couldn't move much more now.

"Leave girls, go check on the others. I'm going to make this man regret those words before I remove his head from his neck."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

can skip this part obviously
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:29 pm

eventually, you manage to do what you had in mind for him, and walk out of the tent with his head inside a bag, the seven girls look at you and smile, thankfull for the help you gave them, now, you needed to return to the village, and prove those bastards at the Inn, that you weren't just some sort of slut or whore.
"Miss..uhm, we don't want to Cause you any trouble, or make you feel forced to do anything, but, all of us were wondering, if you could train us to defend ourselves, as you might've notice, women in this kingdom are not allowed to fight", the seven girls nodded and waited for you to answer them, if you agreed, you'd have your own sisterhood and could prove this kingdom that women can fight harder than men.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:58 pm

The process had taken a bit, but in the end the deed was done, and I'd set it up so that should anyone else stumble upon the camp they'd get the message I meant to send. The query of the women surprised me though, but after a moment of thought I smiled and nodded my head. "Certainly! I'd be more then happy to! Inspiring others is something many nobles of my land believe is a responsibility of their station, and it's the least I can do." I do frown a bit though, first asking if this was in fact all of the surviving women. I then followed it up by telling them to find some clothes. If they couldn't find any, I'd assist them with making something to at least cover them til we could get back to the city.

I also instruct them to retrieve some of the weapons, telling them to pick what they think they can handle. "Make a swing or two like this, and a thrust, and see if it feels natural for you when holding the weapon."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:43 pm

all of the woman nodded, at first, they tried to wear the men's clothes, but it didn't fit propertly, then, they found their dresses, and after putting them on, the also take some of the leather armor from the men and combine it with the dresses, it didn't take long before all the girls had a weapon, the woman that encouraged the others to kill before had picked a dagger, two of them picked a Rapier just like you, three of them picked long sword, and the last one, and the strongest one for sure, picked an axe "let's go then" said the woman with the dagger...you needed to learn their names, but maybe later.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 am

Nodding to them, I lead them out and away from the camp, leaving the rest of it to looters or anything else that wandered by. They wanted to learn to fight, but my first prerogative was to return to the city with proof of the bandit leader's death.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am

it wasn't long before you were going through the gates of the town with a whole squad of female 'warriors' behind you and a bag that hide the head of the bandit inside, you quickly bust into the inn and throw the head on the counter, right in front of the innkeeper, you wait for your reward, but he just looks at the bag and then up at you with a confused look.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:51 pm

I roll my eyes and sigh as I say "I fufilled that contract on the job board. That bandit who was kidnapping woman is dead. This is his head. If I'm not to bring it here then please, by all means, tell me where to take it so I can collect my reward."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:54 am

for a moment, his face turned serious and raised an eyebrow before opening the bag with desperate speed, he let out a gasp when he saw the head and starts laughing..."i can't believe it" he said before pulling the head out of the bag "i mean, i never doubted you, what i can't believe is that we're finally free" he added before walking towards the guys that were joking about you before and throw the head of the criminal onto the table "what's diz? you killed the gang leader on yer own innkeepar?" one of them asked surprised "i did nothing, that woman did, show more respect" the guys look at each other before looking at you, then they start laughing "stop playing Innkeepar" said the same guy "she did...i swear on the inn" as he said this, the guys went all serious and sat back on their chairs "whatevar", soon, the innkeeper walking towards you, giving you a bag with 3000 gold coins, a huge amount of money "thank thee"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:25 pm

I took the bag of coins, though I only took a thousand for myself before handing out the rest to the other women. I smiled to them after giving them that gift, then I turned and marched up to the table in question. Drawing my sword, I stabbed it into the table and pushed one of the men back with my foot. Gripping my sword tightly, I leaned in and said "Keep on thinking women can't do this sort of thing. I'll prove you and any others wrong."

Letting the man go, I smirked and added "And for the record, I cut BOTH of his heads off. That one, and the one down there that men care about so much." With that, I turned, giving the Innkeeper a nod of thanks as I said "Thank you. If there are any other quests needing done, I am up for them, but that'll be tomorrow. Right now I need to see to those I saved."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games