Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:46 pm

after a long day of riding on your horse, you finally found their camp, it was only two hundred meters away, but you didn't see anyone, not yet at least, eventually one of them came out of a tent while dragging a girl by her hair, he was shirtless, soon, the girl was on the ground, you couldn't hear, but you knew she was begging for mercy, you miss the whole thing just because you blink, but you could clearly see the head of the girl rolling on the floor, and the blade of the guy covered in blood.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 pm

My eyes became pinpricks for a moment before narrowing. It took a large amount of self control to keep from just riding in their like a barbarian and cut him down. Instead, I looked to find a good spot for my horse so I could try to sneak in, knowing that alone a stealthiy approach would benefit me in the short term.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 pm

you hide your horse behind a few trees and you start steaking into the camp, you could hear a few voices and moans coming out from the tents, there were at least two guys and two girls in every tent, so you had to make a plan on how to take both down without alerting the others.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Humming to myself, I take a moment to study the camp, as well as try to get a look inside some of the tents. Perhaps depending on position, I might be able to take a swing and take them both out. I also consider the possibility of trying to lure some out.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:20 am

you take a look around the camp and you notice a firecamp that was put down recently, and some alcohol bottles laying around, some still had a bit of juice left in them, perhaps you could pour the alcohol all over the camp and set it on fire, but that'll also kill the girls that might be inside the tents, however, it was the only thing that came to your mind, the other was to throw a rock and to lure some out, but the tents were too close, which means everyone will come out if they hear something they shouldn't.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 am

Frowning at my limited options, I checked the time, wondering if it might be able to wait til more were asleep to start slitting their throats. I had no desire to try and set the camp on fire and kill the girls here... besides, I doubted there was enough alcohol to do it to the whole camp. And they'd have time to rush out and either flee or try to put them out.

I also tried to keep an eye out, knowing the longer I waited the more chance they might find me.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:56 am

you wait for quite a while, trying to figure another way to take them all out, but there was one thing you haven't thought of yet, and you realize when you saw one of them get out of a tent with another girl, it was the same thing as before, the thug throw the woman onto the floor as she begged for mercy, you had so little time to stab him on the back and kill him.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:18 pm

I couldn't wait, I couldn't waste any time any more. With as stealthy a sprint I could manage, I rushed forward, drawing my blade and aiming to impale him in the chest... or preferably, the throat.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 pm

[roll: 11]
you manage to run at him without him realizing, but when you fail to stab him in the neck, so before he realize what was happening, you shove your rapier repeatedly through his chest, over and over, making sure he doesn't make a noice, the girl looks at you scared before pointing at the tent she was, trying to tell you there was another waiting for his buddy.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:48 am

Nodding to her as I pushed the body aside, I moved over to the tent, trying to peek inside a bit to get an idea of where the other bandit was.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 am

you peek inside the tent and you saw the back of a guy, he was fucking a girl doggystyle like some sort of animal, these guys didn't have any respect for women, or anyone in particular, you had a clean shoot, if you get close you could slit his throat quietly.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 am

Moving in quickly, I slide up to him, reaching around and attempting to clamp a hand around his mouth to help silence him as I pull him back and move my blade to his throat. I had no desire for this monster to be able to continue with this girl, or any other.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Roll: 20
you quickly slice his throat without making any sound, you saw his member going out from that girl, which made the girl turn around, she was scared, but since you saved her, a smile crossed over her face, then she sneak out of them tent.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:37 am

Nodding to the woman as she snuck out, I left this tent and quickly moved into the shadows again, checking the camp to see if there were any more bandits coming out before moving to the next occupied tent.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 pm

when you move into the shadows again, both of the women followed you, one of them gets close to your hear and whisper "there's two of them in every tent, you probably know that already, they like to fuck us like animals, doggystyle...so you won't have trouble sneaking up on them" this was useful information indeed.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:18 am

Nodding to them, I say "You best get out of here, on the off chance I don't end up dealing with all the bandits, at least some of you will have gotten away." With that, I move towards another of the tents, though I add "Though if you don't wish to leave, perhaps you could help me distract and contain them so I can end their sorry lives."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:20 am

both of the girls nodded and quickly sneak in the tent next to the one they were...you could hear a few voices and giggling, perhaps the girls were playing the slutty part to drag them out of the tent, eventually, one managed to drag one of them out of the tent and away from it, you had so little time before that guy see the body near the tent.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Smiling as they moved in and enacted the plan, I waited for one of them to pull one out. As soon as he came out, I moved to run him through and end him then and there. Then I would be free to move into the tent and deal with the next one. If this went well, then perhaps I did stand a chance.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 am

[roll: 5]
you did managed to kill the first one that came out of the tent, but some miscomunication led to the other girl leading the other thug in the worse moment, and as quick as you turned around, a fist was approaching your stomach really fast, it didn't give you time to dodge, only to take the it and taking the air out of you "well well well, what do we have here?" he said while taking a look around, he grabbed you by your hair and dragged you inside of his tent "i'm not going to warn the others, i wanna be the very first to use you~"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Gasping for air, I didn't struggle as I was lead inside, but as soon as I had a chance I slammed either a fist, or my knee and or foot, directly into his gonads as ball bustingly hard as I could. These guys seemed too busy thinking about fucking to bother trying to protect their junk.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games