Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:13 am

Name: Cassandra Alameitter
Bio: Cassandra came from a long noble line, but one that admittedly had slowly faced losses of titles and lands til they weren't much more then landlords of two or three small nearby villages. However, they were still nobles, and Cassandra was given the chance to pursue the path of knighthood. And she loved it. The training, the camaraderie, the tests of skill and the code of honor and the idea of fighting against unlawful and dishonorable scum...

All ruined when one of her fellow knights framed her for a murder. Stripped of her title and only allowed to keep what she could carry, Cassandra has left her ancestral homelands, heading for another land that was said to face many dark forces, both from the likes of men and other creatures...

It was a land where one could find fame and fortune... and perhaps, find a chance for a future as well.
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Inventory: Dueling saber, Longsword, studded leather armor, Riding Horse. Noble outfit

The kingdom of Calridia:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

After a long month of traveling by horse towards the kingdom that is suppose to hold many dark threats, you finally arrive at the city of Ichamur, it was the first time in an entire month you've seen civilization, you could now find a place to relax, maybe get a place to live, however, Ichamur wasn't the safest place to live, but you were a mercenary, dangerous was the concept of your gig, as you enter the city the villagers look at you a little scared, not knowing you, they might be thinking you're some sort of bandit, after all, a city like this could be constantly raid by Bandits all the time, after a couple of minutes you finally found a taver where you could ask for information.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Re: Quest for Glory [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:14 am

I did my best to give the villagers I passed a friendly smile, approaching the city gates and looking out over the great steppes I had traveled across to get here. The Khergit Khanate.... I'd been told this was one of the better places to look for mercenary work with so many horse riding bandits about causing trouble. Entering without any trouble, I smiled when I found a tavern just a short walk from the city gates. It was probably meant for most of the soldiers manning the walls, but it was a good as place as any to start.

Tying my horse to a post outside, I walked on in, one hand staying near my saber. Taverns could be... rowdy places, especially for a woman.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 am

as soon as you go through the door you're suddenly pushed aside by two men "move away you whore!" one of them said to you whil throwing a third man on the ground "Ye better not comeback, ye piece of shet!" said one of them with a weird accent before spitting on the man that was currently lying on the ground, then, both of them returned inside the tavern, well, at least you knew you weren't going to get bored around here.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:41 pm

The urge to give them a good wholloping briefly filled me, but they probably hadn't noticed my garb or weapons, just noticed that I was a woman. I looked to the man they threw out, shaking my head a bit before stepping around him and trying to make my way inside. Hopefully, the place would have some sort of bounty board or someone who knew people looking for work. I was running low on coin by this point after all... the boat ride and then crossing through three other kingdoms having drained much of what I had.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 pm

as you step in, the first thing you notice is the bounty board, the thing was filled with bounties of bandits that keep invading the city, the entire board was covered in paper thanks to the quantity of bounty there was, if you were going to be anything, poor wasn't in the list.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:27 pm

I smiled, looking over the list for any that were rumored to be close by, figuring that'd be a good place to start. After finding one that didn't sound too hard (didn't want to get myself in over my head just after arriving) I moved over to the counter, deciding it might not be a bad idea to meet the tavern keeper and see if I could learn more about the city and area, and maybe see if there was anything I could do to help here in the inn itself.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 pm

as you look at the bounty board you felt someone grab your butt and squeeze it hard, but when you turn around you saw a bunch of man talking to each other, all spread around the bar, no one looked suspicious and no one seemed to notice you, ugh, you had a feeling that you needed to prove yourself amongs them to show them you're not just a piece of meet for them to get into...eventually, a rather young man, perhaps with the same age as you, approachs you, he didn't look like a warrior, if anything, he looked like a villager "hello, stranger, what's a lady like yourself looking at the bounty board? and why are you carrying such a dangerous weapon that should only be carried by males?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:42 pm

I sent a glare to all of the men, gripping my sword and unsheathing it just a bit so they could see I wasn't some random woman out traveling who could be messed with. I returned my attention to the board, until an ass came up at least. Not deigning to look at him, I said "I'm a former knight from a land across the sea. I heard this land was a great place for mercenaries, adventurers and the like, and I seek to regain my honor by taking bandits and other threats to the peace down."

I then turned away from the board, taking one for a small group of bandits rumored to be in some caves nearby, then made for the counter, my eyes looking for either a barmaid or the tavernkeep himself.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:48 pm

when you unsheath your sword, everyone turned to look at you, only to start chuckling and then look away, it made you feel a little embarrassed, and even more angry, however, the man next to you didn't walk away, in fact, he kept smiling "oh, a land where women are knights, i my move there, i apologize if i insult you, but you look a little tired to go out hunting for criminals, if you allow me, i would like to offer you a room, you can stay the night for free, but if you're planning to stay longer, you'll need to earn the room" he said as he followed, it seemed that this young man was the tavernkeep, or just a guy offering to rent you a room.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:46 pm

"Do you own this tavern?" I asked simply, tamping down on my anger as I sent a venomous glance back towards the other men who had chuckled. I don't know what was up with men here, but back home women warriors were, while uncommon, well respected, if for nothing else then that they were usually more than happy to show unsuspecting men how dangerous they could be.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:34 pm

"well yeah, i own this Inn since the bandits killed my dad, and before you apologize, lemme tell ya i cannot be more happy, the man was a son of a bitch" he kept smiling while he spoke, nothing seemed to put his mood down "apologize the man, females in this kingdom are not very respected, as you might've notice when i spoke to you, but i learn from my mistakes, also, i suggest you to be careful, i don't know if you notice, but there's no woman in this town, all of them were kidnapped by the bandits, and everytime they comeback, they'll kidnap any woman who just arrived, so, i hope you're more dangerous that you let the people see...no offense"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 am

"...I would appreciate a room certainly, and am willing to pay though I don't have much." I said after a moment. I could not seriously believe this man, not in full anyways. An entire city couldn't have all it's women abducted by bandits... even a cruel king would be out hunting them down if for no other reason to get the labor force back and to keep the population growing for more soldiers and taxes.

"And I am more dangerous. I've killed men, and women, in personal combat and in battle. I am not some waif who strapped a sword on and thought she could adventure without any risk."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:42 pm

"don't worry, as i said before, you can stay only this night for free, but if you plan to stay longer, you'll have to give me something in return, perhaps a little help with the inn, nothing you're not willing to do" he says before handing you a key with a number on it, you figure that the number on the key was supposed to be your room's number "Hey Jonnah...who's da new bitch? she working for ya? ya better use har before da Rats come to take har" said one of the guys to the tavernkeep, who seemed to be named Jonnah "no...she's a mercenary..." answers Jonnah with the same smile he had when talking to you "HA!...nevar seen a mercenary who were a woman, gettout of here before the rats take ya, darling, ya won't be lasting long in a place like here" said the same man before walking out of the inn
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

I ignored the other asshole, nodding as I took the key, though I made a note of the way he spoke about me, it sounding like this tavern owner had a tendency to take in women and use them as whores. Or that's the implication I got anyways.

With a shrug, I headed upstairs to see my room, and to get a look at the city from a window if there was one available. I'd stash some of my things here, then perhaps take a quick look around the city before heading off to take care of my first bounty.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 pm

"Oi bitch, why don't ye come down here an' put dat fine ass to work on me dick?" said another one of the guys as you left and the others laugh, like it was fun to mock you, eventually, you end up in your new room, away from the guys who were mocking you, you spot a window at the other side of the room, and it gave you a view of not the city, but the plains that surrounded it, there was a chest with a key on top of it, for you to stash your stuff away and keep the key obviously, so no one can steal from you, there was also a nice looking bed, and another door that might lead to a bathroom.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Stashing what I wouldn't need to take with me in the chest, I moved to check out the door that might lead to a bathroom, though for all I knew it could lead to a room for girls staying here to whore themselves out. I wasn't liking this city already, or the tavern at least, and hoped the rest of these lands wouldn't be like this.

Assuming the other room wasn't anything interesting or suspicious, I'd head back down and retrieve my horse, looking the bounty I had snatched over again before heading on out of the city. I had some bandits to take care of.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:55 pm

when you open the door, you couldn't believe what you saw...it was just a normal bathroom, nothing suspicious, here, not there, though you did spot a hole on the wall next to the bathtub, you didn't know what it might be about, so you leave it alone for now, you go out of your room, snatch a bounty and quickly head out of the inn while the asshole kept whistling at you "look at da slut, she thinks herself a damn warrioh...was nice meeting ya..." one of them said as you leave.

you got on top of your horse and head out of the city, you needed to hunt and kill a guy called "Julian stokk"...or as everybody knows him, according to the piece of paper, "the crow" for how dishonest he was, he was last seen in the southwest hills, perhaps he had a camp there.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Ignoring the idiots in the tavern again, I rode on out of the city, turning my horse towards the southwest as I raced off. I needed now to prove to them who I was, that I wasn't what they thought I was. I took a look at the bounty, wondering if they wanted him dead or alive and whether it'd be seen as offensive or badass if I brought in his severed head.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm

as your horse races like a thunderbolt, you take another look at the paper, it seemed that this guy was so bad that he was wanted dead, but you needed to take something from him to show he was actually dead, like his head, or his shoe, or his gun, something everyone will recognize its from him, then you saw it, he had a weird scarf around his forehead, it had the symbol of a gun, perhaps the emblem of the gang he was, there wasn't anything else in the paper, not even the things he've done, but if he was wanted only dead, then he was a badass son of a bitch.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:24 pm

A gun... I'd heard such weapons were beginning to spread across the lands. They were like those siege cannons, only small enough to hold in one's hand, and with just as much punch against people as the cannon had against walls. Hopefully, he was the only one who had one of them... otherwise this might be more difficult then I had thought. But I wasn't going to let him being a badass stop me from my own goals. He was a dead man.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games