Age of a new Queen(Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Age of a new Queen(Earthling)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 pm

"Not a direct answer to my question but it will suffice," He comments to himself before turning to you explaining nonchalantly the fate set out for you, "What I mean is that you will be unable to accomplish your duty, and will be given to their leader like you have been to their soldiers."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:12 pm

"Wait what?!" Varianne could not help but exclaim in shock, anger and fear "What do you mean?! Have you betrayed Us you Bastard?!" in anger and disgust she tore off her bed cover from her body and all but jumped up from her bed to strangle the councilor "Tell me what you done!"
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:17 pm

As you grip his throat you realize you can't put any force into your hands, making your attempted strangling more like a light caress, and he continues, not even bothering to remove your hands, "I have no intention to justify myself to you. You are merely a piece in this Shogi game, and a disposable one at that. However, know it is far too late to do anything. The capital has already fallen, the council has been capture, and your armies left leaderless. Not even the spirits will help, due to your little escapade with their troops. You see, though it has been forgotten to history, the reason for the mingling of the kitsune queen with the humans was so the spirits would accept them on the island and now that protection has been extended to the invaders." He pauses, letting the weight of the situation sink in, his face betraying only a slight smirk of satisfaction that everything is progressing as he has planned it.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:30 pm

"Y-You Bastard! I-I'll kill you!" Varianne cried out in furious rage as she dove for the knife she kept under her pillow, for defence against assassins
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Your body seizes up millimeters from his skin with each attack. He simply chuckles before asking, "You should realize what I am capable of by now... so why do you think I won't take precautions of you attacking me? You simply can not take any action that would hurt me... Well perhaps I'll have to teach you through your body of what I can do. Drop it." The blade slips from your fingers, impaling the tatami floor below you. He retrieves it and places it on the table behind him, before commanding you again, his eyes glowing with an eerie golden light, "Kneel." Once again your body obeys, as he pulls out his half erect penis, demanding "Suck it."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:53 pm

And to her absolute horror, no matter how much she struggled, tried to resist,she leaned forward, taking this vile fiends damned cock into her soft mouth and bobbing her head back and forth, even as she glared defiantly up against him with tears in her eyes
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:03 pm

"Come now, this isn't the first time you sucked a cock. Do it like you mean it," He says, as his hand moves to grip your jawline, forcing his cock deeper into your throat, "Use your tongue."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:26 pm

And against her will she started tending his cock to the best of her ability, her tongue dancing around his shaft, even as his cock forcing itself into her gullet made her choke and sputter.
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 pm

He seems to have been pent up, so it isn't long before you feel his dick twitching. Not that that meant he'd take it easy on you, as he grabs the back of your head and starts to thrust down your throat, before finally firing a glob of cum directly into your stomach. He slowly pulls out as he is cumming, filling your mouth and covering your face with his virile spunk. You can't help but fall into a daze at the thick male pheromones, and feel a tingle down below. It quickly grows into a burning desire, no NEED to be breed. As you struggle with the outpouring of these new desires, he just smiles at you with a smug expression, waiting for your response.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:00 pm

The Princess finds herself unable not to swallow the vile seed in her mouth and throat... When suddenly the fire of lust starts to burn within her like never before... But she does whatever she can to fight it, trying to push the images of herself as a mere cumdump out of her head... But it is a losing battle, and she can only hope that the effect ends before she gives in...

"P-Please... G-Give me your ba-babies... ~"
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:03 pm

He grins, before leaning back, gesturing towards his towering erection, and stating sternly, "Then work for them." The words lack his usually hypnosis, but in your current state, there was very little difference.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Consumed by lust Varianne could not help but climb up on him, her dripping wet and clean shaven cunt hovered over his tip. Gripping his shoulders for stability Varianne braced herself, and slammed herself down on the shaft, letting out a cry of pain and pleasure as she once again was filled, her pussy still retaining that virginal tightness
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:23 pm

He bounces you in his lap, but not enough to sate your overwhelming lust, as he pontificates, "You know, I did wish to take you before letting the humans get to you, but unfortunately the properly setting up this took to much time. After all, you can't rush perfection," He shrugs before adding, "Oh well, at least I'll get to put a child into you first."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 pm

"W-Why didn't you... Oh gods~!... Rape me at the temple ?" Varianne gasped and groaned in unwilling pleasure as she bounced in his lap. Her breasts jiggling and her tail swaying excitedly
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 pm

"Because that would have tipped of Lady Fujiko, and even if I do have an extra tail, she wouldn't be an easy fight without preparation. Not to mention it would have interfered with my very strict timeline," He explains, as his hands grasp your breasts, kneading them as his pointer fingers press and pull your nipples, "Besides you are merely a garnish to my rewards. The preverbal cherry on the cake."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:13 pm

"Hnngh... ~! W-What do you mean ~?!" Varianne gasped, her breasts obviously being a weak point "I-Im the princess!"
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:21 pm

He smiles, as his presses the offensive, both sexual and verbally, "Indeed, but when that is stripped away from you, what do you have?" He pauses to let that question sink in before answering it, "You are nothing but a young girl, ignorant of how the world works, without any defining accomplishments or skills. All you have is your position, and that is easily taken away.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:37 pm

"I'm... Hnngh... A Priestess and liason to the gods!" Varianne cried out as a powerful Orgasm shook through her body, her cunt tightening around his shaft as if milking it, begging for his cum to impregnate her
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:45 pm

"And one that allowed herself to be controlled and manipulated like a puppet," He points out with vicious precision, grabbing hold of your waist, thrusting you down onto his cock as you cum, not giving you a second of rest. Not long after you feel his member throbbing with need, and with one final thrust, you feel the head of his penis slip past your womb and the first gob of cum enter your womb. He held you down, not letting a single drop of cum escape your womb.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Impregnation Roll DC 10-2 for heat=8. Roll 9, Impregnated.

Also, I do want to point out, that saying you are a priestess to the high priest, isn't exactly impressive.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02 am

And Varianne let out a gasp as she felt his seed fill her up, beginning their relentless assault on her unprotected egg. "Gnngg... B-but what's the m-main prize t-then?"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games