Age of a new Queen(Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Age of a new Queen(Earthling)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:10 am

He ignored your climax, driving towards his own and with one final thrust, pushes you face first into the muck as he pumps his seed into you, forcing yet another orgasm. You can feel your belly swell to accommodate it, and soon it has expanded to touch the ground. You were pregnant now. There was no doubt in your mind. If those men that took your virginity or Imada didn't manage to impregnate you, then the chieftain certainly just did.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Varianne thought she was about to weep as he degraded her to such a degree... but before the first tear could be blended into the muck that stained her fair face, but as the chieftains filthy cum flooded her womb, the Princess's curse took hold of her mind again, and she started giggling, lifting her head just high enough that she did not drown in the mud "M-More... P-please... more~!"
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 am

The chief lets out a cruel smile as he drags you up by your hair, shouting, "Hear that boys! Let's give this whore princess exactly what she wants!" With that said, he throws you down at the feet of his men. Another centaur trots up to you, pushing his cock in your face, clearly expecting you to be able to take it from there.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 am

With a cumdrunk smile upon her dirtied face Varianne eagerly set about to Polish the mighty limb for him with her tongue and hands, feeling like the cock was too big for her mouth at the moment
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 am

As you clean up the mighty limb you feel a hand grope your butt, working its way to your asshole before trying to slide in a finger.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Fri May 05, 2017 1:00 am

Varianne let out a surprised yelp as her now not so virgin ass was intruded upon by a strange hand, but it was still tight enough that the finger would face a bit of resistance going in.
"A-Ah~!" The princess moaned "W-Will you please fuck my whorish princess ass as well~?" She begged, right before trying to take the tip of the centaur cock into her mouth
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed May 17, 2017 2:54 am

"Bitch thinks she can just get what she wants by asking," You hear a voice mockingly announce to the group before telling, "Nah, bitch, you don't just get my cock that easy. Try harder." At that his finger hooks and starts to pull your asshole open.
As you take the horse cock in your mouth you realize that your new-found stretchiness doesn't just apply to your lower holds as you can feel your jaw painlessly pop out of place and you slide far farther down his dick then you expected.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sat May 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Varianne would have moaned, were it not for the massive cock making her throat bulge obscenely and blocking off any air, all that managed to escape her throat was gurgling and choking noises. Her eyes rolling back in her head.
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon May 29, 2017 3:04 am

The man fingering your ass stops as he says, "Tell you what, if you want me to fuck your ass, why don't you show me how much you want it by getting off our friend you're currently sucking off? Here let me give you a hand." With that said you feel his hand move to the back of your neck and with a sudden push, he shoves you further down the horse cock. At this point, the centaur can't or just won't hold in his desire and start to thrust. The hand hold your neck prevents you from getting away from this face fucking as the cock forces its way down your throat.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Mon May 29, 2017 7:13 am

Varianne could only choke and gag in whorish delight as the massive horse cock forced its way through her petite body, down into her gullet. She was little more than a cock sheath now. Oh how she had fallen
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll be honest... I'm not really feeling this scene so if we could wrap it up so we can advance the story I would be grateful.

With a few more thrusts, the centaur pumps your belly full of his man cream, swelling it slight, before finally withdrawing his cock, allowing you to gasp for much needed air.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:04 am

Varianne gasped for air best she could, but the incessant torment of pain and pleasure was too much, and slowly her mind faded as she fell into unconsciousness
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:50 am

For what seems like an eternity, you feel like you are drifting helplessly along, paralyzed, unable to tell the passage of time. Even whether or not you are conscious is questionable.

Finally though, reality starts to return, as you here two voices talk, their words blurred by the remnants of what ever drug they've used on you. One is gruff, almost feral, but you hear a note of desperation and fear in it, the other deep and authoritarian, and feels like it's words resonate within the very ground itself. After a moment more, you notice that there are spirits around... but quiet... Not unlike how they are around Imada.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Groaning Varianne tried to sit up where she laid, tried to reach out to the spirits and ask for help thought she doubted they'd hear her in her current state. She could naught but silently weep for her fate before she steeled herself. She needed to get free. She needed to escape and get back ome
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:07 am

To your surprise, one of the spirits do come over, telling to remain calm and still. As your awareness continues to grow you realize that you are laid out on the stone ground like a bag of meat, hands and legs bound with a gag in your mouth. In addition your belly had swollen up, clearly indicating to whoever so much as glances at you that you are pregnant. As for the two voices, they are speaking in a tongue you do not understand. One is a centaur, the very one you facefucking some time ago, but the other, the one that speaks with authority is... Well you aren't sure. He appears to be human... if humans were 30 feet tall... and their features were chiseled out of stone. He sat upon his throne and would be easily mistaken for a statue of king with gems instead of eyes, if it wasn't for the moments were he spoke down to the centaur who nervously petitioned him.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Varianne could only watch cautiously, and in fear, as she tried to listen in to the discussion.
And at the same time, she prayed that she was not actually pregnant, that it was just the semen in her womb.
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:49 pm

As you strain to try to understand you suddenly find that you can understand them. It doesn't take long to realize that the spirit is translating for you. It only takes slightly longer to figure out what is happening. This isn't the centaur's land, in fact it is a neighboring territory that they clearly don't wish to have hostilities with, as such are trying to bribe them into peace... with you. The stone giant isn't impressed with them and is none to subtly pointing out how easy it would be to crush them for such a pointless 'gift.' At this the centaur is desperately offering up suggestions for your use... the one that sticks out to you the most is being used as a breeding bitch for the apparent giant wolves that the stone giant has domesticated.

Eventually the centaur gives up, exiting with his entourage, leaving you tied up and seated in front of the giant throne, who's occupant simply looked over the massive hall with disinterest. That changed almost immediately after the sound of the doors slamming shut echoes through the hall as the giant chuckled what you assume was softly for him, though it still shook you to the bone, "Pitiful savages think they can control me with such petty things... though" At this point his attention immediately switches to you, his eyes literally glimmering with interest, "They did actually bring something quite interesting... I hardly expected them to give me someone so attuned with spirits... Speak little one, who are you?" Almost as soon as finished, the ropes binding and silencing you snap off, freeing you.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Varianne started to cough as the gag fell out of her mouth. She felt sick, but never the less she struggled to her feet, trying to look as proud as she could manage "I-I'm pr-princess... I mean queen... Varianne of Silvanestia, betrayed, enspelled and sold by a traitor in my own court on the day of my coronation!" She presented herself, looking up at the giant stone man
Earthling

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:04 pm

"I see. I am unfamiliar with this Silvanestia, but you are welcome here. I am Torkal of the Stone, the lord of these lands," He respectfully replies, giving you a slight bow, before questioning, "I do apologize if this seems intrusive and insensitive, but if you have been enspelled by a fellow member of the court, would it not be a reasonable assumption that at the very least the nobility in your lands are attuned with magic? I am as unfamiliar with your people as I am of your homelands."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:09 pm

"Some of us are, but most of our magic is done with the aid of spirits, of which I'm also the high Priestess of my kingdom..." Her gaze fell down "My family are royal because our blood were the most attuned. But the traitor... Have the ability to silence the spirits. "
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games