On Wings Of Death(TheUnknown)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: On Wings Of Death(TheUnknown)

Postby MelissaB » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Leaving Mom she gives you a wave as you leave, donning your robe and heading out, walking along, heavy footsteps hitting the floor announcing your presence if any that see you as you head on over to Lara who is hold up inside the church. As you approach The guards outside give each other a look and raise a brow before one grips his sledgehammer and the other with a shotgun before nodding. "Want something?" One asks calmly before shaking there head and nodding. "Yeah what you want?" They asks trying to act as calm as one can when a deathclaw walks up to them as you did.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby TheUnknown » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:40 pm

"I wanna talk to your boss Lara, ain't looking for any trouble" I say maintaining a relatively motionlessly demeanor to keep them in suspense. At this close of a distance a deathclaw could tear these two up before they even knew what happened. If word had spread of what happened at the dinner earlier they had a right to be fucking scarred. "I had to put down six lowlives more well armed than you two. If I was here to fight you two would be in my stomach by now" I say giving them a brief glimpse of my still blood stained teeth. I never really cared for eating people, were always too stringy, but the scare tactic was priceless.
TheUnknown

Postby MelissaB » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:05 am

The two men look at each other and nod, ain't no one paying them to fuck with a deathclaw. "Sure thing boss, just give me a second to get her." He comments before disappearing inside, leaving you alone with the men with the shotgun who seems to be awkwardly trying to think of something to say. "So, six guys huh, surprised they came at you with that little, how's Mom holdin' up?" He asks looking over towards the diner as you both wait for Lara or for the other guy to come back out and tell you what she said.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:14 am

"Yep, lot of them rolled in and had trouble written all over them. Damn scarred Mom and the other patrons half to death when shit went down. Place is a wreck, but Mom will mange I'll make sure of it. If you or your friends are looking for some new slightly used gear see Mom gave her everything they had to help cover cost" I said making conversation and also trying to drum some business her way. By the looks of him and his friend they weren't itching to pick a fight with me, at least today so as long as things stayed relatively civil I might be able to get what I need without having to use the usual 'deathclaw charm'.
TheUnknown

Postby MelissaB » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:34 pm

The guy nods a little seemingly impressed though he probably expected little else from a death claw. "Well can always ask Lara if she'll buy the weapons, might be better than the pistols some of the guys are carrying anyway." He shrugs a little before you both are finally rejoined by the other guy. "Right sure head on in." He comments waving you inwards, once inside the place is full of containers and the rest of the gang, ten in total all armed with an array of weapons Lara the black haired girl waving you over. "Alright so what's this about?" She asks you clearly annoyed to have you inside of her church.

MelissaB

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:59 pm

I follow him inside carefully noting the layout of the place and placement of the men in case things went south again. I approach her as casually as I can trying not to be to overly intimidating, but knowing that was difficult for a deathclaw to pull off. "Looking for information, you know anything about the group that hit up mom's diner earlier today? Bout six of them in total, was that is" I ask making sure she was aware that they had failed. I carefully study her seeing if I can read anything from her response or reaction. Slavers could be hard to read at times, but the appropriate presence could persuade them.
TheUnknown

Previous

Return to Private Games