CoC : Modded into a sex crazed world ( Eaenidu x DS)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC : Modded into a sex crazed world ( Eaenidu x DS)

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:30 pm

As you drink the small bottle, you feel your leg muscles getting sturdier as it appears you can now travel longer without feeling tired. That seemed to be a rather beneficial potion. your nether regions heat up as well but apart from that, there was no other reaction. Getting closer to the barn, you see what appears to be cowgirls grazing as well as the nearby crops which looked like some sort of pepper. The cowgirls occasionally nudge against each other and suckle their breasts, causing milk to squirt out. however, the milk appeared slightly pinkish in colour and on closer look, the cowgirls all had demon horns and demon tails with spaded tips.
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:34 pm

I Blinked "What the fuck? Why are there so many? And Demons? What did that mod do?" I Murmured Getting Closer looking around for the woman I remembered was suppose to be here, Even if she was Curropted it didn't mean she'd be evil right? Just, Really horny?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Getting closer, you do manage to find Whitney. However, she too was partially transformed. She had a pair of succubus wings and she seemed to be watering the plants normally at first from a bucket, until she moaned and started fingering herself, squirting her juices over a bunch of them before panting and moving on to the next few.
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:18 pm

I Gulped and Approached her "Hey There Friend, This your farm?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Whitney turned to you and stared in surprise for a moment before licking her lips.

"Hey there~! You don't look like you're from around here. You hungry~? You can help me work the field for a bit and I'll get some food for you~and trust me~they're irresistable~"
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:24 pm

I Gulped "Er, What Kind of help do you need? I'm not that strong."
eaenidu

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 am

Whitney smiles as she caresses your thighs.

"Oh no. It's nothing so hard. All I need you to do is to masturbate onto the plants. They do so love a womanly touch~And you seem quite fine too~!"

She gently presses a finger down against your clit and giggles.

"So~You're a virgin~?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:22 am

I Shuddered and Nodded "Er, Yeah, Why?"
eaenidu

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Whitney's eyes twinkled slightly as she pounced on you lightly, quickly removing your clothes as she starts licking at your pussy.

"Oh my~this certainly does taste exquisite~! They said virgin's always had the best juice ever since it's still rather pure~! Let's get you releasing as much of it as you can onto my crops then~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:55 pm

I Squealed and Moaned Wiggling at the Blatant Rape She was doing, Why was my pussy so sensitive~?
eaenidu

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Whitney grins at your reaction as she continues licking, soon using her hands to stroke for a while before fingering you quickly.

"My~you really are sensitive for a virgin~You're so tight inside, its hard to fit more than 2 fingers inside. I wonder just how much pleasure you'll feel when you end up getting fucked~? Well~let's have you squirt as much as you can~"

She pulls the bucket over underneath you so that all your love juices would drip into it.
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 pm

((Roll to Squirt!=Nat!20!)

I Screamed as she hit my G-spot, my back arched up As I came hard enough to practically overflow the bucket, Leaving me feeling Dehydrated.
eaenidu

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:12 am

Whitney smiled happily as she watched you squirt. Letting you lie down and rest, she pours your love juice all over her crops before heading off into the barn and coming back with a bottle of milk, though it was slightly pinkish.

"My~that was rather wonderful~! You must be thirsty and hungry after that~? Here~! Have some milk~it's got a lot of nutrients inside and tastes wonderful~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:32 pm

I Sighed and took a drink feeling drained.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games