MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Moaning and even letting out a few whinnies, she ran her hand through your feathers and hair, showing of more of her skill at arousing a Griffon as she said "No need to rush... I got nothing to do today... mmhm... your pretty good at this."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:34 pm

I Blushed and Shrugged "Had some practice." I Murmured playing with her Rainbow Cunt, Her Brightly colored pubes getting stuck on my face and in my mouth as I got more into it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:59 am

"Heh, sorry if they get in the way a bit." She said when she noticed some of that, blushing and rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "They tend to be rather loose for some reason."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:18 pm

I Hummed in answer to deep in her Cunt to Reply my long tongue Brushing her cervix.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:25 pm

She gasps as you brush her cervix, twitching and pushing your face further into her groin as she arches her back and let's out a soft whinny of pleasure. "D~Damn girl, j~just gave me a micro-gasm... d~do that again please!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 pm

I Smiled and began to lick, swirl around, Tease and probe at her cervix.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Rainbow Dash was panting as she let out mewls and moans from your efforts, her hips bucking against you as she pressed you more firmly into her cunt. "T~That's it... t~that's a good girl... m~make me c~cum hard... h~haven't done it in a while!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:48 pm

I Used the middle of my tongue on her G-spot while I Pushing passed her cervix.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games