MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:32 pm

"What about filing them?" She asked, humming a bit as she said "Rainbow Dash said she spent a lot of time around Ponies after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:45 pm

I Shuddered "That's, not Something We Do, I, Erm, Don't Know how to Explain it, It'd be Like Asking you to break off your horn, or for a pegasus to Pluck all their Feathers, Or, Or Like Taking Away your Cutie Mark or Something, Talons are very important to Griffons."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:59 am

Continuing to frown a bit, she hummed to herself a bit, asking if such could be used as a punishment as she tried to make sense of what you were telling her and something she'd seen with another Griffon. Though she did understand what you meant as she sent a glance up at her horn.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:05 am

I Shuddered again at the mere thought.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 am

At any rate, it wasn't a thing of major importance, and Twilight was still at least happy you were enjoying the food. "Is there anything else either of us can do to help make your stay here more enjoyable Glynda? Just because of the enslavement spell, there's no reason we can't treat you like any other friend of ours."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:27 am

I Shrugged "Honestly I'm happy to have a house over my head."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:20 am

"I can understand that, from what you've told me you haven't had it easy." She said, smiling a bit as she said "I'll do what I can though to help make things easier on you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:35 am

I Shrugged "Meat is a big step forward for me."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:51 am

Soon Spike and Twilight were finished, Spike getting up to get started on the dishes. "If you'd like Glynda, your free to explore Ponyville while I pour over my books and try to find something to break your enslavement."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:51 am

I Blinked and nodded "I'll do that." I Said Leaving Quickly to look around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:03 am

Heading on outside, you see that it's a nice cloudy day with plenty of sunlight peeking through much of the cloud cover. There's only a slight breeze, but thanks to your feather and coat you barely notice it. The only real question now is... what to do and where to go?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:05 am

I Decided to try and stretch my wings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:15 am

Flying up into the air feels good, and your given a good view of the whole town and the area around it, spotting Sweet Apple Acres off in the distance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 pm

I Blushed and Looked away, Deciding to just get up onto the clouds and watch down on the down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 pm

You head for a nearby cloud, though to your surprise, you find that it's occupied by a cyan coated Pegasus with a rainbow colored mane and tail. She's snoring loudly, but more interestingly is the position she's doing so in- her face is laying on the cloud, and her ass is up in the air as she cuddles and snuggles into it a bit more in her sleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:40 pm

I Blinked and Laughed at the Sight even as I got a little hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:41 pm

The mare must have been a hard sleeper- she didn't hear your laughter, though she did squirm about a bit on the cloud some more, which made her ass wiggle about enticingly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Flying Around I crouched down and let my cock lay on her face, before poking her with my knuckle, not my talon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Taking in a deep breath of your scent with a snore, she shivered and moaned weakly in her sleep, a hand moving towards her crotch as she started sniffing more at your cock, tongue roving over her lips as she didn't seem to respond to your poke.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Getting annoyed I Turned my head and Blew my breath into her ear.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games