MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:52 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Glynda
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/6/6a/315_griffon_L.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161205153023
Short Bio: A Surprisingly submissive and Nice Griffon, She Often Glares at others because she's not comfortable with talking, And Doesn't like others getting to close, She's a Nomad with no home Working where she Can, One night she was Sleeping in an Alleyway But was woken up by some guards, Startled She Flapped her Wings knocking one of them over and breaking his Leg, She was Suppose to be brought to Princess Celestia, But Princess Luna caught them and Thanks to Misunderstandings mixed with Her Older Way of thinking Found Glynda Enslaved and On her way to a Place called Ponyville, She had worked there one year to help out at the apple Family's Place for a Place to stay, Now She was going back as a Slave for a girl who lived in a library, Knocking on the Door She held out the Letter from Luna to the Purple Unicorn.

It was late at night, and rather then the purple unicorn you'd been told to expect, you got... an Owl? It hooted at you, looking you over before flying back into the library and hooting towards a stairwell before swooping up it, leaving you free to enter the darkened library's main room.
Kuragari

Re: MLP: Unexpected Circumstances [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:43 am

I Sighed and Did What I Could Followed the owl.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:51 am

Stepping into the library, you heard some mumbling before the Unicorn in question, Twilight Sparkle comes down, her pajama shirt open and showing her bra while her pants were trying to fall down. "Y~Yes?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:04 am

I Held out the letter, Detailing what had happened and what I was now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:44 am

Twilight blinked, then read the note again, glancing up at you before glancing back down. Then you heard her say "T~There must be some sort of mistake! P~Princess Luna can't be serious!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:48 am

I Huffed "Not at All, It's a Law that Princess Celestia never got rid of because she just didn't use it, Legally Speaking I'm your Slave with a Specialization for Sex and Body Guarding." I Said Glaring at her to hide my embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:26 am

Twilight heard your words, but didn't seem to process them as she looked up and said "T~Then I release you as a slave, t~there's no way I could have somepony, err, somegriffon as personal property!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 am

I Sighed "Then I die, Plain and Simple thanks to my Enslavement being a court order by a princess Not even another Princess can end it, The only way I can be released from service is if I Die, Plus it's Magical, Though it's not all bad, you can't outright abuse me and you have to take care of me in exchange, So, Better than what I had before." I Shrugged looking away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 am

Twilight looked horrified, and then, started mumbling to herself incoherently for a moment before flopping down, a loud thud causing someone else to groan upstairs. A moment later, a young earth dragon poked his head out of the stairwell and asked "What's going on Twilight... and who are you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 am

I Pointed at Twilight "Her Slave, Sex toy and body guard."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Spike stares for a moment, then says "Oh, so like a Hordeling for a Dragon. Cool! Maybe I won't have to do as much work around here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:46 pm

I Hummed "Nope, Not Really Magically Bound Life Servant."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:04 pm

"Okay, so not entirely like a Hordeling, but she'll still have to take care of you." He says, before glancing back down to the passed out Twilight. "Why is she asleep on the floor and twitching?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:18 pm

I Hummed "She might have Read the Clause Princess Luna put in there about me having to either impregnate her or get impregnated by her before the years out or suffer a death curse."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Spike choked at that, then proceeded to bounce head first down the stairs. Groaning and rubbing his head, he asked "W~Why the heck would Princess Luna do something like that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:25 pm

I Hummed "She Said it would prove I Was Properly Doing my job."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Groaning a bit as he got up, he asked "Well, one, does she know who she sent you to, and two, does Princess Celestia know about this? Because it sounds like something she'd have a real big problem with. Slavery's been banned in Equestria for nearly a thousand years."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 pm

I Nodded "Yep, But She never actually Got Rid of the Law or the Magic, So I Have to Serve Miss Twitlight? There, Princess Celestia Can't help."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 pm

"I have a feeling Celestia would probably argue that..." Twilight said as she groaned and started coming back around, rubbing her head as she looked up to you and said "Listen, I can't in good conscience have you as a slave, an indentured servant, or anything else like that. I also can't let you die because I don't wish to follow some old archaic magic."

Standing, she added "So, the magic may have you be my slave, but I'm not going to think of you as such. You shall instead be a guest here, and I will do everything I can to get you freed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 pm

I Sighed "I'm Soul Bound, As in, Any magic done to remove the slave bond by anyone will cause me to die."
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games