Monster Harem[Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Monster Harem[Eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:54 pm

" not when you say it like that we won't" she tells you raising an eyebrow, " it sounds like you've had it rough, but that's no reason to be pushy
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:59 pm

I Looked at them with a Glare "When You Fight immortal Rape Happy Monsters, For Days, And the only thing you have to eat or drink the the Cum They Rape into your mouth, I Think At that point Pushy is nice."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:28 pm

she shrugs, " still, 'you will give me food' it's a little much to demand something from someone you've just met don't you think?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:40 pm

I Gave her a Glare "I Could have brutally murdered you and just stolen your shit."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:13 pm

"Says the unarmed, unarmored starving woman" she points out "my sympathy is waining you'll have to go find food else where" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:22 pm

I Glared At Her "I'm Also the Woman who Ripped apart and Ate a Demonic Dragon, with her bare hands, And is starving and Damn near insane from hunger, And is thinking you look rather tasty."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:03 am

"you know all I was looking for was some common curtesy you stupid bitch, a 'please' wouldn't be too much to ask would it?" she tells you, " if you still want food, you'll have to pay for it, I'm not giving food to someone who can't even bring themselves to be polite about asking for a favour"
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:43 am

The Fact of the matter was I was so damn twisted from being hounded nightly, this bitch just made snap, Darting Forward and Dancing around the two men and hitting them to kill them my Fingers Slamming through the Veins in their necks, Tackling the Woman I pinned her and Eagerly bit her arm hard.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:59 am

she screams in pain and she struggles against you trying to get free
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:01 am

I Growled Almost Completely Feral as I Pulled back "Not all so Fucking tough now are you? Really Pissing off an Expert solo Chaos aligned adventurer? Not Very fucking smart~"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:04 am

as you finish speaking you feel a rock slamming hard into the side of your head, hard enough to knock you out. when you wake up you find that your tied up to the base of a tree, and she's sat nearby nursing her arm" give me one reason I shouldn't kill you" she says to you when she realises you where awake
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:11 am

I Looked around and Twitched before Looking back at her, it was dark "Cause if you try, They will Gladly kill you." I Answered.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:29 am

she nods, " fair point, I think I'll just leave you here for them, I hope my arm was tasty, because it's all the food your getting" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:01 am

I Huffed "I didn't even Take a bite out of you, I Just bit down then let go, If I took a bite out you'd be dead."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:09 am

She nods " still hurt like a bitch , enjoy your meal of cums, you stupid slut" she tells you as she throws her pack on her back and begins to walk off, the remains of her friends and they're stuff was in the fire
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:18 am

I Snarled at her back "I'm Going to hunt down everything you care about, and Slaughter it, Every person or thing you love, I Shall Destroy."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 pm

she turns and looks at you " if you feel that it's a good use of your time go a head, but your the one who wronged me not the other way around" she tells you
sogekik

Previous

Return to Private Games