Taokaka's Pawseome Adventure! (Devilbird)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Taokaka's Pawseome Adventure! (Devilbird)

Postby that man » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:18 pm

It was time. It was finally time for Taokaka to go on her mission. To go to the great Booby Lady to get some wonderful meat buns out of her. Granted, Taokaka had left there an hour ago after getting some meat buns already, but that was over an hour ago, so she must have had some ready by now. If not, she could always just go find someone like Good Guy or Lacking Lady to get food from.
that man

Re: Taokaka's Pawseome Adventure! (Devilbird)

Postby devilbird » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Tao wandered Kagutsuchi, trying to remember how to get to the Booby Lady's house. Normally she could find it, no problem, but this time she was lost. After leaving her house an hour ago, Tao had been reminded of her search for "Rawrgna" and ran off in a random direction. A few well timed distractions later, and she was disoriented. This place was new to her, and she explored a lot, leaving her puzzled. Part of her was anxious that she wouldn't be able to find her way back, but another was curious about all of the new buildings. They looked different from the ones in Orient Town.
devilbird

Postby that man » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:40 pm

The buildings in this part of the town that had a lot of buildings that looked like someone had taken the clothing that lacking lady wore and designed a whole series of buildings around it, there even being a couple of people who were dressed in something that looked like her clothing too. Maybe this place was an area that Lacking Lady really had a lot of influence in, so that must mean that Taokaka could find her here. Or better yet, if Lacking Lady had a lot of influence here, then the other people would have no problem with the same things that Lacking Lady allowed Taokaka to do to her, especially since some of them looked sort of like her.
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Clearly these nice people would help Tao find the Booby Lady, and possibly feed her along the way. She picks one out of the crowd and runs up to them. Over eager and excited at her new friend that doesn't know it yet, she jumps into the air and pounces on them.

"Give me food!" she yells happily during her flying body tackle.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:57 am

"What?" The person that Taokaka had tackled not even having enough time to properly register in her mind when she realized that the women wasn't going to support her weight that much longer, her collapsing down on the ground underneath Taokaka as everyone else around her scattered without even doing anything to help either of them out with getting food.

"Please get off of me, I don't have any money thief?!?" The woman panted while attempting to get out of Taokaka's grasp, Tao knowing that she was attempting to get out of giving her food in the same way that Lacking Lady liked to do so.
that man

Postby devilbird » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:57 am

"Tao doesn't want money. Tao wants food!" she replies happily, not even registering the accusation. Instead of getting off of her, she continued to pin the woman down with her body. She started affectionately rubbing her cheek against the woman's, trying to suck up and get her to concede. Tao didn't even pay any heed to the people walking by and watching this spectacle.
devilbird

Postby that man » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:46 pm

"I sad to get off of me!" The woman shouted once more, even managing to get enough space between her and Tao for Tao to realize what exactly she looked like, Tao instantly realizing that she had some really cute ears on her body that Tao could play with, especially since she was attempting to get out of giving Tao some of the food that she really wanted.

"Even if I did have money, why would I buy food for someone who just randomly jumps me in the streets?" The Eary Woman shouted, just giving Tao more of a reason to try some of the advanced techniques for getting the food she wanted out of people like Lacking Lady.

that man

Postby devilbird » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:25 am

"Oh! But Tao is starving!" the cat replies, "Tao hasn't eaten in so long... Please kind lady, Tao just wants meat. So hungry..."

Taokaka lays the melodrama on thick, and makes sure she's loud enough for people to hear her. She holds her stomach like she's in pain and reaches her other paw into the sky, as though to touch a descending angel. Finally, she collapses on the struggling rabbit-eared lady trapped beneath her, playing dead.
devilbird

Postby that man » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:28 am

"Get off me!" She cried, Taokaka knowing that she finally had the bunny girl where she had wanted to have her, as she had the tears in her eyes that a lot of people did when they were about to give Taokaka what it was she had wanted, made even better by the cute look she had when attempting to struggle out of her grasp. "Alright, I'll give you whatever it is you want, please just get off of me, I don't want to have you on top of me! Just please get off of me, and I will give you all the food you want, you crazy lady!"
that man

Postby devilbird » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:01 pm

"Yay! Thank you kind lady. Tao wants meat. Tao wants meat!" Tao chants as she hops off the woman. She eagerly waits for the poor woman to pick herself up off the ground, occasionally brushing up against her affectionately.
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:24 pm

"Please just don't eat me," the kind lady cried while fixing her clothing, Taokaka not being sure what she was talking about...unless it turned out that the things she was hiding in her shirt were really meat buns, especially since she look like she wanted to do anything that she could to keep them from coming out. "Just...I don't even know about where I could get a restaurant that serves meat, but I think there might be one that serves beat buns and ramen...if you would be fine with eating those types of things...you are right?"
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Tao's heart sank when she heard the woman didn't know where to find meat. What a tragic existence this poor girl must lead. Even more so, Tao wouldn't be able to get meat either. Still, it took a lot to really bring Tao down, and she bounced back with something else. Tao wasn't a complete idiot. She know what boobs were. The booby lady had boobs after all. Even Tao had boobs. Maybe she could cheer up this poor bunny with some friendly teasing.

"Oho! But Tao sees two fresh meat buns right here," She says, flat out grouping the small breasted bunny, "Such cute little meat buns. Tao can't wait to eat them up!"

While playing with her boobs, Tao affectionately started rubbing her cheeks against the woman's chest.

"They're not as big as the Booby Lady's, but they're still nice and soft. Tao could play with them for hours," she sighs.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:15 am

"What are you doing, those are-" the bunny lady began, Tao not getting to play with her breasts for very long before getting the feeling that there was something underneath them that was easy enough to move around, a quick couple of squishes confirming that they probably were those weird squishy things that lacking lady liked to call "pads" were on underneath, making it clear that even lacking lady was probably a little bit bigger than even this bunny lady.

"Come on, please don't do something like this to me in public!" The woman cried, the entire thing making Tao think about the fact that she was always told that, if she did do things like this, that she was supposed to be doing it in one of those inside places, although it was never something she entirely understood as to why.
that man

Postby devilbird » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:16 am

"Hmm... Alright..." Tao conceded before quickly rebounding, "Then let's go somewhere else!"

If the location was the only problem, that that was easily fixed. Tao felt so smart.
devilbird

Postby that man » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 pm

"Thank you," The woman cried, attempting to hold her arms over the area where her breasts were, making it kind of fun for Tao as it was a lot easier to pull her along, Tao knowing that she would be able to get lots of fun food out from her if she really wanted to. "Let's just get this over with, I really don't want to do anything else out here like this."

As Tao pulled her along, she could think of lots of places where Tao could take the Bunny Lady, like the one place where they said they would take her in for free if she wanted to be in front of the camera. Better than that, Tao could also go to Booby Lady;s place, since she said she was welcome to come there any time she wanted to.
that man

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 am

Tao considered both of those places, but she had a problem. Tao was still lost, and didn't know how to get to either place. That said, she wasn't ready to give up quite yet. She pulled the bunny lady along in a random direction, acting like she knew where to go. With any luck, she may be able to stumble across one of the two locations. If not, than she could always keep an eye out for some other spot that would be good enough. As she walked, she chatted with the poor woman being swept along. She had nothing else to do, so she figured she might as well get to know her new friend.

(I think I'll go with the one with the camera. Just wasn't sure how to realistically get her there since she started lost. If you wanna have something else happen on the way, I'm fine with that too.)
devilbird

Postby that man » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Walking along and chatting, Tao wasn't actually sure that the Bunny Lady was getting comfortable around her, there being a look on her face the whole time like she wasn't sure if there was something she had done to end up being Taokaka's great friend today. At the same time, Tao realized that this place looked kind of like the one that she had usually seen Good Guy in, especially when he had girl with him for some reason. If she could find Good Guy here, then maybe he could be the one who helped get her back to either the place with the guy with the camera or Booby Lady!
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:09 am

Tao entered the building. It looked close enough to that place that Good Guy hung out that she entered simply expecting him to be there. However, that didn't mean that he was necessarily there. What could the odds of that be? Still, none of that mattered to Tao barged in anyways. Likewise, the protests of her companion fell upon deaf ears. Tao had made up her mind.
devilbird

Postby that man » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 am

"Wait, don't go in there, people might see us!" The Bunny girl cried once more as Taokaka pulled her inside, finding that there was an older looking woman thumbing through some book while she turned her head up, blinking herself into smile. "So, you're the one that the one boy has been hanging out with, aren't you? And I take it by that girl you want to have a nice visit with him, right?"
that man

Postby devilbird » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 am

Tao looked at the older woman. She must be talking about the good guy. Looks like her instincts were right after all.

"That's right, lady," Tao chirped happily at her good fortune, "We're looking for good guy. Can you take us to him?"
devilbird

Next

Return to Private Games