Giving Love a Chance [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Giving Love a Chance [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:41 pm

PC: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5519418

Tonight was the night... you'd already agreed to it one day after Spike allowed you to use him as a needle cushion again... something that had finally gotten to you as he gazed so dreamily up at you. Now here you were, prepping for the date with a bit of help from Starlight Glimmer, who'd come over to your house an hour before hand to talk to you about the whole thing.

"Spike really, really loves you Rarity, you know that right?" She asked as she softly pulled a brush through your mane while you worked on your lashes.
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Giving Love a Chance [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:44 pm

I Smiled at her "Maybe So Darling, But, Not to offend him, I Love him too~ but as you know, A Nephew, or something like that, Thankfully after tonight He'll have to forget me and go for someone else, maybe that night Blue dragon girl?" I Said looking down to fix my red dress, the slit so high it showed my cutie mark.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Starlight blushed a bit as she looked at your dress, trying to ignore the fact that the brush she was using had started to glow with the spell she'd enchanted on it. She'd made sure this time... it was meant to be subtle, but it was also meant to be light. She didn't want to force you to be with Spike... but she did want Spike to have an actual chance, and she didn't think you was really giving him one.

She pulled it through your mane a few more times, your scalp tingling a bit as it ran through your soft, luxurious hair. "Are you so sure he won't manage to surprise you Rarity?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 pm

I Hummed "If He Does he does, I Doubt it though." I Said not unkindly fixing the top part next, it showed almost my whole cleavage off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Starlight nodded, watching as the magic of her spell seeped into you. She hoped she really had done it right... she didn't want it to mess up and have Twilight find out.

There was a shout from downstairs, Sweetie Belle it turned out, as she called up "Rarity! Spike's here and he's ready to go when you are!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:16 pm

I smiled my eyes glowing pink briefly before I got up "Coming!" I Called down with a smile as I headed downstairs, I Smiled and Posed lightly "Hello Spike~" I Purred Fluttering my lashes, I had dressed extra sexy, for, Spike right? "I'm Ready when you are Darling~" I Said with a smile, Lightly walking forward to gently hold onto his arm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/33/67/3367016e096e72f8cebddc89bfee2e22.png?4586009 this, except in a tux and obviously not baking lol

Before you headed downstairs, Starlight wished you a nice evening, and you heard Sweetie Belle giggle a bit to the older mare as she admitted "Kinda hope Rarity doesn't go for him... he cleans up really nice and he's always been so nice to me." This makes you feel... just a bit strange. You were giving Spike an open and honest chance, and Sweetie was already hoping you'd reject him?

That must have meant she didn't expect you to really give him a shoot... you were just doing this to be nice, to be generous. Well, you could show her, and anyone else who was thinking that. Starlight was behind you either way after all!

Heading on down, you do indeed see Spike sitting on a seat, his small B-cup breasts not quite as obvious in the Tux he was wearing. He perked up, cheeks flushing bright red when he saw you. "W~Wow... w~woah Rarity... y~you look even better then you already do. D~Didn't think that was possible with how beautiful you are."

He takes your arm, smiling a bit as he says "I~I hope you don't mind a bit of a ride where we're eating. T~They should be arriving in a moment."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:27 pm

I Hummed "Not at All Darling, Though maybe next time make sure they're already here." I Told him winking to my younger, friend, My G-cups bouncing lightly, he was about half my Height, maybe a bit taller, but oddly that didn't bother me as much anymore, nor the fact That I was old enough to be his mother, if only barely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:31 pm

Smiling and nodding as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, he managed, surprisingly well you suddenly noticed, as if for the first time, to keep his eyes off your full chest as he instead gazed deeply into your eyes. Come to think of it... there had been times he'd gazed at your form, clearly enjoying it... but his most longing looks had always been directed at your face.

"S~Sorry, c~couldn't help myself... g~guess I just got over-excited to see you." He said as he opened the door, leading you outside... just as a Royal Guard Chariot landed, the two Royal guards smiling and nodding to Spike as they said "Ready to transport you Sir Spike and your Ladyfriend Madame Rarity."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:34 pm

I Giggled a Bit Girlishly and Followed Spike into the Chariot, Raising an Eyebrow and smiling, Wondering what he had planned for tonight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Smiling, he pulled you a bit close, looking up to you hopefully as he said "T~This took a lot of time to prepare... I~I really hope you love it." The Chariot quickly took off and soon you were flying off towards... by the stars, if you had your directions right you were flying towards Canterlot!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:38 pm

I Hummed and Let him hold me, even leaning into it a bit for warmth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Canterlot was beautiful in the evening, and as you descended down towards the street level you saw that, interestingly, you were being taken to the restaurant you and Pinkie had helped turn into a huge success. "P~Pinkie recommended this place to me... told me you enjoyed the food a great deal."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:49 pm

I Hummed "I'm surprised they weren't completely booked." I Told him with a giggle, "Also, Next time you plan on Romantic chariot Ride Darling, You should warn your date to have a jacket, I've got goose bumps." I Told him, nice and Calm in tone, "Also Darling I Must admit to you being rather Dashing about this all so far, in dress and behavior."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

He blushed, pulling his own jacket off as he said "W~Whoops, d~didn't think it'd be that cold up there... y~you can use mine if your st~still cold." He said, even as Saffron Masala stepped out, smiling to you and Spike as she said "Ah, Mister Spike, and Madame Rarity, it is good to see you. We've set up everything for quite the romantic meal." She smiled a bit as she said "Father is going to be singing some romantic opera from our lands, and I'll be playing my lute to give you both just the perfect ambiance for your meal."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:02 pm

I Smiled "Thank you Spike." I said draping it around me, letting his scent mark me in what I knew was an extreme turn on for dragons, "Thank You." I Told Saffron, Following her into the Building with spike, Oddly excited.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Spike flushed even more, a tent forming in his pants a bit and making him fidget for a moment before he took a page out of Twilight and Cadence's book. With his arm hooked in yours, he lead you inside. The place smelled fabulous, even better then last time, and the colors and lights that were strategically placed about had been done in just the right way to provide a romantic environment for the two of you. Even more surprising, it was, literally, just the two of you.

"Ah, welcome Rarity." Saffron's father said, smiling as he came out in a traditional robe of his homeland. "It is an honor to be providing the food and entertainment for this date of yours. Your food will be out in just a moment." Saffron motioned you over to a table and within a minute you were seated across from each other, Spike staring at you dreamily even as his feet fidgeted nervously beneath the table.

The food was indeed quick to arrive, and while it smelled spicy, you had read before that Spicy foods were one way to really fan the flames of passion between two lovers. Mmh... Spike really was going all out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:13 pm

I Giggled and gently rubbed my foot up and down his leg "Calm Down dear, You are suppose to be wooing me, not wiggling around like that." I Teased with a smile, before starting to calmly eat, before blinked and Blushing a bit, what was on these spices? I, Felt a Bit hot~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Spike nearly jumped, but he nodded again as he smiled, digging into the food a bit before asking you how your day had been, making some smalltalk as his warm, scaly foot gently rubbed against your ankles and calves. The music soon started, and indeed it did help a fair bit, something stirring in you as Spike asked if you were okay, noting your cheeks were getting a bit redder and that you had shuddered just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:19 pm

I Smiled at Spike and nodded "I Fine, Yes, Just rather Flattered is all." I Told him not willing to tell what was happening around others.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games