Making monstrous friends (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Making monstrous friends (eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am

As you get closer, she reminds you that you aren't wearing panties as her tail tip slides up your leg to brush against your pussy. "What do you say to this in your add, my tongue in your pussy, and yours in mine?" she asks as she drops her top.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 am

I Giggled and hummed "I don't mind I guess~ be happy a dragon is doing this for you~" I ordered with a purr.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:16 am

"yes, ma'am!" She replies eagerly. Suddenly, she coils around you, and a moment later you are upside down, your face level with her pussy. Your skirt falls to expose you to her, and in short order the agile tongue that cleaned out your ass not long ago is deep in your pussy, while the tip of her tail probes at your other hole.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:17 am

I Blushed at the poking, surprised before I just leaned in and began licking and lapping at her pussy my hot tongue diving deep into her to explore her depths.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:40 am

"Mmmm, yeth..." she mumbles appreciatively against your pussy. Her tail also begins squirming deeper into your ass. You're sure that she's deeper than you've ever had anything up there, and her tongue is hitting every sweet spot you have in your pussy.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:42 am

I Moaned soon rolling my hips as I got closer and closer to cumming, I was determined to taste and pleasure every inch of her pussy before I did.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:32 am

As you brush against her cervix, she squeals and clenches tighter, and you know you've found a sweet spot. Meanwhile, she is trying to push her tongue INTO your womb, working your cervix to make it softer and looser.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 am

I moaned loud, long and lewdly trying to copy her and tongue her womb as my ass was filled more and more, soon I was cumming all over her face as her tongue slid inside.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:06 am

As you cum, you manage to force past her cervix, and are rewarded with a gush of her juices as she cums too. Her tail also tenses when she cums, constricting you slightly and making your ass feel even more full. Then she relaxes and slumps to the floor, her coils around you relaxing.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:31 pm

I Giggled and hummed pullinng my tongue out and letting her cuddle with me and enjoy my body heat.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm

"I'm glad you got the hint," she says after a moment. "I love having my cervix played with like that, but not many tongues can reach like that."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:37 pm

I giggled "You could always ask someone to fist you?" I offered with a lazy smirk, kinda enjoying how school had gone for me so far.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:16 pm

"Oh, I do, but tongues feel better," she says as she lazily uncoils from around you, gently stroking your body as she does so. You can't help but squirm as she slowly pulls a full meter of her tail out of your ass.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:28 pm

I Watched and blinked "Damn, I knew Daddy put a lot of Enhancements into my body, didn't know he included hole Elasticity, unless that's a side effect." I said as my ass was left a truly gaping fuck hole now.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:50 am

"Maybe," she replies. "I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've reached the top end of the large intestine when doing this." She has fully released you now, but she keeps on stroking her tail over your boobs and pussy idly.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:57 am

I looked at her tail "Do you secretly have a dick or something in their? You seem quite enchanted by the thought of it near my tits and cunt." I said raising a brow.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:58 am

"no, but it is really sensitive. The tip is nearly as sensitive as my clit. And I know that most girls love the feel of my scales on their tender spots."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:01 am

I snorted and giggled "Maybe but we should get ready for class." I told her standing up with a playful smirk.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:31 pm

"yeah, yeah," she replies, dejected. She sits up and wraps her skirt back around herself. She then puts her shirt back on, but doesn't button it just yet. "Hey, wanna trade numbers so we can hang out sometime?"

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:33 pm

I Smirked "Sure Sounds good." I said pulling out my own phone to take her number and give her mine "If you ever want a cock I could probably give you one I know my dad could." I said giving her a last teasing smirk as I left to head to my next class.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games