Making monstrous friends (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Making monstrous friends (eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:51 am

Once you get your lunch, you spot both Nadia and Petunia sitting in different parts of the room, plus a few others you remember from your morning classes, if you want to join someone to eat. Or there is plenty of room to be by yourself, if you'd rather.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:58 am

I Looked around and Shrugged before Approaching Petunia and sitting in her lap to eat my lunch.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:28 am

"uh, hi," Petunia says, "I'm...glad to see you, but...it's gonna be hard to eat my food like this..."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:34 am

I hummed and shrugged, absent mindlessly feeding her as I sat and thought on what was going on with my day, "I don't know a lot of people so I decided to sit with you." I told her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:11 am

"Well, that's nice," she says contently as she chews her food. "I mean, I like you and I'd like to be friends," she adds after she swallows.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:19 am

I hummed "I've never had a friend before, I'm unsure how they work." I admitted after a moment of thought.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:25 pm

"Well, that depends. Different friendships work different ways. Some friends love to sit and chat, or talk on the phone. Some like to get together and play games. My brother and his friends love to go torment humans together. Basically, it'll be about you and I finding things that we both like." She drops her voice and leans into you a bit. "Like sex," she whispers, her breath hot in your ear, giving you a sensual chill.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:50 am

I Hummed and nodded in thought as I ate some food, interested in learning about friends despite myself.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:06 am

"So, what do you like to do with your time? I'm a foodie, I like to eat and cook, and I also love reading novels," Petunia tells you cheerily before taking another bite.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:12 am

I Hummed "Science, Experiments, I'm currently working to create myself a Sister and she's only in her Alpha stages right now." I said after a moment of thought.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:13 am

"Wait, making a sister? Like, the same way your dad made his monster? Cool!"

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:19 am

I Hummed "Similar yes, Though where he had to scavenge in graveyards I instead have been trying to build her parts from DNA fragments, Recently I've become interested in magic, prior to this I thought of it as annoying nonsense but I've changed my mind, viewing it as another part of science for me to read and learn about, and I'm interested in how this can improve my sister project, and then my daughter project." I Hummed as I ate and thought "The goal of my project is to let anyone, have children with anyone, boys, girls, futa, infertile, species that can't breed and so on, Even allowing multiple people, at least three but hopefully more, to all be counted as parents of the child." I explained.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:17 am

"Whoa, how would that even work?" she asks, dazed. "That sounds cool, but it's making my head spin."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:28 pm

I Giggled "It's a Child's Duty to surpass their parents and if I aim for the stars and land on the moon I still advance the world by a lot." I said with a proud wiggle in her lap.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:03 am

"You're making me wish I had that cock we talked about earlier," she moans as she reaches around to stroke your thighs. "I really want to be on the other end of one of those someday."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:09 am

I Hummed "I mean, give me a day or two and I should have a few vials but without testing it for at least a week it'll probably end up being more animalistic, or if you want one before lunch ends, I could make a hybridized cock and probably about the size of the teaches with her spell active, and I'd probably need to use love potion and aphrodisiacs in the making of it, so you could end up briefly in love with me." I explained casually spreading my legs.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:45 am

She lifts you and slides out from beneath you. "Uh, let's wait for a safer option, I think. Besides, I've got an idea for what to do now." She smiles as she gets down on her knees, and lifts your skirt. "Wanna ride my snout?" she asks before rubbing her snout against your slit.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:25 am

I Blinked and then giggled a bit Shocked out of my sciency thoughts "Sure, Sounds fun, since I'm going to be stuck on the bottom the rest of today.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:08 am

Instead of responding, Petunia pulls you forward, and burrows her snout into your snatch, stretching you wide as she probes into your pussy with her tongue. Her snout isn't long, but it's still pretty wide, and she twists and blows in ways that ignite your nerves, making it hard not to moan.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:15 pm

I Giggled and moaned lightly rolling my hips and riding her face with an amused grin.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games