Making monstrous friends (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Making monstrous friends (eaenidu)

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:17 am

"That could be fun," she replies. "Alright, well, if nothing else, I'll see you in class next time." She leads the way out of the room, turns out the lights, and locks the door behind you. She then kisses your cheek before slithering down the hall.

(Feel free to choose your next class or activity)
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:59 am

I was heading to an advanced biology, Crossbreeding, it was a form of science and druidic magic and had intrigued me into signing up for it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:25 am

Due to coming off of a free period, you are the first one to class, which is held outside. You are taken aback just a little when you reach the barn and meet the teacher, Miss Centrus.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/18200094
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:31 am

I looked at the naked teacher, and massive horse cock with some wide eyed stares before blinking, "Ah Miss Centrus? I'm Frankie Lyn Stein, I just started this year, it's nice to meet you, but where do I sit?" I asked with a smile as I tried to focus on her face and not her massive cock and balls, not really succeeding, they were the biggest pair I'd even seen personally.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 am

"Ah, Miss Stein, so good to meet you," she says in cultured tones that clash terribly with the setting. "I'm a big fan of your father's work. I'm just finishing getting ready for class, and I haven't set out the seats yet. Do you mind helping me place these stools?" she asks, pointing to a couple stacks of low stools in a corner. "We'll be on our feet for a lot of the class, but we will sit in here as well." You'd heard that Centaurs have no concept of modesty, and it seems that the rumor was true, since this teacher couldn't care less that she is about to be naked and erect in front of a class of students.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:15 am

I helped her get everything out "Anything else you need?" I asked putting the last stool where she wanted bending over as I did, flashing my ass and pussy at her without even realizing it.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:00 am

She looked like she was about to say something, but a group of students arrived just then. "Yes, but it's something for the whole class," she says before going to greet the newcomers.

One thing you noticed from setting up the chairs is that this is a much smaller class. There are only a dozen students, three males, 7 females, including you, and two futas. They also represent a variety of different species.

"Alright, it looks like everyone is here. As you should know, I am Miss Centrus. And for those who have been in my other classes in the past, yes, there is a reason why my cock is even more oversized than usual. I'll get to that in a moment."

"As you know, this class is about both biology and interspecies breeding. As you may not know if you didn't read the materials thoroughly, you will have the opportunity to be personally involved in this process."

The other students exchange looks, some questioning, some knowing.

"In other words," the teacher continues, "this is the one class in which pregnancy is encouraged. So, ladies and futas, who wants me to knock them up with my magically increased potency? Boys, you'll get your chance to do me in a bit."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:02 am

I blinked and raised my hand "I'd like to see the result of me breeding with a Centaur." I admitted without shame, "I'm already a Hybrid of my mom and whatever the hell dad counts as." I explained, blushing a fair bit but interested all the same.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:41 am

A couple other girls had started raising their hands, but looked relieved that they wouldn't be first. "Wonderful, Miss Stein. I saw that you don't have panties on anyways, but you may want to remove the rest of your clothes as well, this can get messy." She motions you to the front, obviously planning to breed you in front of the class.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:43 am

I nodded and stripped down naked, leaving my clothes and walking to the front looking around to try and see how she wanted to do this, though I was still highly embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:17 am

"Now, does anyone need me to explain the basics of anatomy and breeding?" One boy's hand shot up, a Minotaur. "Morris, I know you know this perfectly well. Anyone else?" Two of the girls shyly raise their hands. "Very well." She launches into a rapid explanation of sex and impregnation, touching your body as she explains the female anatomy involved. This isn't news to you, but it does help you relax and get aroused.

After a few minutes, she finishes, saying "if you need more information, see me after class. Now, Frankie, please place your hands on the rail of the stall and lean forward, with your feet planted wide so I have adequate access to your vagina."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:19 am

I nodded and Quickly obeyed, planting my feet so I wouldn't get shoved or pushed by the no doubt rapid fucking I was going to receive.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:58 am

"now, it should be obvious that as she is, it will be difficult for Frankie to handle me. So..." The teacher begins an incantation and begins rubbing a cream of some kind into your pussy, swirling it around and around, and stretching you farther than you normally can. She then reaches in further and does the same to your cervix. "Now I have completely dilated her birth canal so that she can accommodate me."

The teacher then moves over you, planting her forehooves on the rail as well. You feel the head of her cock touch your entrance, and then with one buck, she's deep, DEEP inside of you, and her fat balls slap your legs and clit.

"N-now, m-my spells have m-made us both very s-sensitive, so it w-won't take l-long," she explains as she thrusts erratically. Not that you really hear her. You're cumming with each thrust.

Less than a minute later, she cums, hard. She thrusts into you so hard that your feet leave the ground and your weight is all held by her cock. If you thought you were cumming before, it was nothing compared to this. Your pussy clamps down hard, and your stomach inflates like a balloon. As she cums, her cock and balls shrink down to normal horse size and eventually the pressure built up inside of you forces her out. By then, your belly is so full that it is touching the ground, and cum gushes out of you to spread across the barn floor, until a thicker wad blocks your exit. At least you've drained enough that you are only as big as being eight months pregnant with triplets.

The teacher rolls you onto your back and elevates your feet and ass. "Ideally, letting the semen stay in the womb for at least half an hour gives the best chance for fertilization, but the spells I used will guarantee that she gets pregnant, this is just a demonstration for when you don't use such potent magic."

Next she has Morris the Minotaur come up, and as you bask in the massive afterglow, you watch her supersize his already huge cock and have him breed her.

You also notice a pig girl get down on the floor and start gobbling up the cum mess.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 pm

I was draped over the bar twitching and moaning a fair bit, having cum more and harder than ever before in my life, my head was a pleasently fluffy mess as I slid down and laid in the thick puddle of cum under me, twitching and needing quite a bit to recover from overly pleasurable attack.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:23 pm

You are caught by surprise when the pig girl begins licking your pussy. More specifically, she's licking the wad of cum that is plugging it, but still.

What is more shocking is when she wraps her tongue around the wad and pulls it free, allowing the rest of the centaur cum to drain out of you. She then spits the wad into her hand and starts guzzling the cum as it drains. As the flow wanes, she presses lightly on your belly with her free hand to urge more thick fluid out and into her greedy mouth. Once she's satisfied that she's gotten all that she can, and your belly is almost back to normal, she pops the glob of cum back into her mouth and starts chewing on it.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 pm

I was blushing heavily and then laughed tiredly "If you like cum that much why not learn a spell to grow one so you can just mount girls?" I asked the pig girl, still unable to move but able to talk and thanks to that licking making me cum more my brain was happily horny "I'd let you cum inside me~" I sing songed high on pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:22 am

"Do you know one?" she asks excitedly. "I'm hoping that we can learn one later in this class, actually, I'd love to be on both ends of a breeding session. Oh, my name's Petunia, by the way."

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:25 am

I Hummed and stretched a bit "Call me Frankie, and I don't know a spell for it but I could probably give you one, I mean, it's probably be the size of a normal horse cock and constantly half hard, and be shaped like an actual pig dick, but I could do it." I said after running through some different ways of doing it in my head "Without a spell that'd be the smallest I could make it."
eaenidu

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 am

"I'll think about it," she replies. "For now, I'm gonna go catch teacher's cum." She then shuffles over to the centaur, who is definitely about to blow again as the minotaur boy pounds her. She has stopped trying to lecture as she's fucked, like she did just before blowing her load in you.

Petunia's timing is perfect. Just as she opens her mouth beneath the teacher, she erupts, and Petunia guzzles the cum as fast as she can. At the same time, Morris bellows and creams her pussy, making her horse belly bloat.

c-war

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:06 am

I Blushed and sat up to stretch and try to get my feet under me, though I was still having a hard time moving it wasn't the immobile pleasure blank I'd kinda had at first.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games