Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 pm

she smiles happily "it's nothing," she tells you with a smile, "I'd rather see a girl like you doing well than ruined by the streets is all" she tells you, " now how about something to eat?" she asks
sogekik

Postby c-war » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 pm

I smile back. "Food sounds wonderful. Especially if I don't have to make it myself." I cringe and make a face. "The worst thing about my husband's riotous living is that we can't afford a cook anymore. I never learned how to cook, so I'm absolutely terrible at it."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby sogekik » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:00 pm

she nods " right, well I know a place not far away" she tells you, she offers you her arm and started to walk with you once you'd taken her arm
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 pm

"Then lead the way," I reply, gladly taking her arm. I laugh inwardly as I wonder where she's taking us. I imagine going to a tavern, and being served by a maid whose blouse is barely containing her oversized breasts, like in some of the stories I've heard.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby sogekik » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:28 am

she takes her to a high end tavern. it seemed to be quite sleazy as a whole, fitting your imagination quite nicely, your patron leads you to a table
sogekik

Postby c-war » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm

"I've never been in a real tavern before," I say in awe, looking at everything around me. "The common room of an inn is probably the closest experience I've had."

c-war

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:00 pm

she chuckles " well now you have, lets find a table, and we'll talk food and drinks " she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:32 pm

"How about something close to the kitchen?" I suggest, pointing to an open table near the doorway to the kitchen. "Or....would it be considered rude to sit at an already occupied table?" I then ask, indicating another table near the back corner where a pair of men sit with mugs in their hands. Both men look rough, perhaps former soldiers or laborers of some kind. Or both, I realize, remembering that soldiers still need to work once they come home.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:57 pm

" it wouldn't exactly be rude, but you should probably ask first" she tells you with a smile, she seemed quite amused at how you acted
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:23 pm

I decide to do just that, and I glide over to the two men. "I see you have some free seats here. Would you gents like a little.....company?" I ask, leaning forward a bit to try to convey my double-meaning.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:49 pm

they look you over for a moment, and your companion, share a look for a moment, and then very slowly one of them speaks " sure, no one else is sitting here, and you look like good company" he tells you
sogekik

Postby c-war » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:08 pm

"Thank you," I say as I take one of the seats. "My name is Lydia, by the way." I add, boldly introducing myself. "What brings you here today?"

c-war

Postby sogekik » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:12 am

" and I'm Elizabeth " Beth introduces herself as she sits next to you
" just a drink for the moment, what about you? what brings a pair of pretty things like you two in here?" one of them asks as he looks you over once more, his eyes lingering on your breasts for a good long while, before looking back up to your face at last
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:12 pm

"We're actually in search of lunch. We've just been shopping together. Do you like my new dress?" I know he does, but I decide to lift the skirts as emphasis. Not to expose anything, I just grab the sides like for a curtsey and lift high enough to show the material over the edge of the table, emphasizing that it is loose enough that I COULD expose myself easily if I chose.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:54 pm

the pair grin, " it's very nice, it suits a beautiful girl like you perfectly, but I'm sure you look even better without it on" the other tells you, he seemed to be the drunker of the two
sogekik

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:12 pm

I smile at him and wink. "I must agree. But I am absolutely famished, so if you really want to have fun, I need to eat first." I wave to a passing waitress, whose dress is even more revealing than mine, and ask what's on the menu.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 am

the barmaid quickly drops off what she was carrying to another table and comes back to your table, " how can I help you ma'am?" she asks with a smile, as the men stare at her hungrily,
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:36 am

I rattle off a few of my favorites, including both cold ham and roast pork, having been unable to have those much recently. I then chat a bit more with the men while waiting for the food, asking about their professions and continuing to flirt.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:36 am

Beth orders some food for herself as well, and let's you take the lead with the men for the moment, they were eager enough to talk and as it turned out both of the two worked at a warehouse nearby, it seemed they were already fairly certain what you and Beth did, it wasn't long before the food was brought out and you and Beth could tuck in
sogekik

Postby c-war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:34 am

I thank the waitress and eye her bosom enviously. She's not much larger than me, but she is bigger, and I've always been jealous of girls with bigger breasts than mine

Then I realize that my new dress actually makes mine look bigger than hers, and I get over it, realizing also that her dress may be doing the same. So I smile at the men as I chat and eat.

At one point, a piece of ham falls off my fork and lands on the exposed part of my breast. I see an opportunity, and ask the man next to me if he wants it.

c-war

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games