Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Postby sogekik » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:53 pm

the waitress noticed you looking at her breasts but says nothing about it, simply smiling in a slightly flirty manner and continuing with her rounds.
the man grins and leans over, eating the ham straight off of your breast leaving his head there a little longer than needed, seeming to enjoy having his head buried between your breasts
sogekik

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 am

Having him grab the meat right off my breast gets meba little hot, so I eat a little faster so that we can get to the main event.

Once we finish eating, I look to Beth for some guidance on what to do next.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 am

she smiles at you and then turns to the men, " we'll I think we're more or less done here, but if you two are up for it, my rooms are not far, so if you two are free I'm sure Lydia would be more than happy to spend some time getting to know you better, right Lydia?" she suggests with a smile
sogekik

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:34 am

"Oh, most definitely," I say happily, bouncing on my toes to make my breasts look excited, too. "I would LOVE to get to know you both."
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:47 am

the men look between themselves and grin " we'll then, lead the way girls, we haven't got anything else on today" one of them says
sogekik

Postby c-war » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:56 pm

I bubble with excitement as we leave the tavern and walk down the street. Now that they're standing, these men are even more desirable. They remind me of the soldiers I met when I was younger--the enlisted men, not the officers. In that past life, I had my fun with the strong soldiers, but my eyes were all for the officers. But now I craved the strength of these working class men, and judging by how the man next to me was caressing my ass, the feeling was mutual.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:57 am

The pair walk with you lead by Beth, one with they're arm around you, the other holding Beth just as closely, as you walked both men groped the ass of they're partner, and neither tried to hide it even as you moved through the traffic of the main street, only stopping when you where finally inside Beth's apartments
sogekik

Postby c-war » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:31 am

As we stand in the entry and the men take off their coats, I step over to Beth. "Do you mind if we take care of business in your drawing room?" I ask, pointing to the room just off the hall we're in. "I've oft dreamed of having sex in a drawing room as nice as yours." We're above street level, so it's not like people can easily see in, but just the thought that they could makes my sex damp.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:19 am

she chuckles and nods " of course, so long as the men are okay with that," she tells you quietly leading you and the men on through, "now that we're alone I hope you men won't mind If me and Lydia make ourselves comfortable" Beth says, loosening but not yet removing her dress as the men look on gauping
sogekik

Postby c-war » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:28 am

"Oh, lord, yes," I reply as I loosen my own dress. "These stays are SUCH a pain." I end up loosening things a little TOO much, and the top of my dress falls down to reveal my see-through underdress beneath.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 pm

the men's eyes both go to your chest, " why not just take it off then," one of them suggests hastily, "nothing wrong with it, your in good company after all" he tells you with a grin
sogekik

Postby c-war » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:56 am

"What do you think, Beth, shall we? It will feel SO much more pleasant." Without actually waiting for a response, I step behind her and begin undoing her ties like a maid would to help her out of the dress. But I don't rush things. I learned back in Meryton how to tease as I would undress for the officers.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:20 am

" I think that is a good idea Lydia" she agrees grinning at you before letting you start on her dress, " you gentlemen feel free to get comfortable too, of course" she tells them after a moment, they don't fully undress but as they watch you strip Beth they get their cocks out airing them for the pair of you to see
sogekik

Postby c-war » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:10 pm

After a moment, I let her dress fall, leaving her in her frilly underthings, and then turn so that she can help me with my dress.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:01 pm

she undoes your dress too, taking her time just like you did, Once your dress had fallen she pulled you in close to her hugging you from behind her breasts pressing into your back and then carefully guides you into a kiss. she did all this with the intention of teasing the men and it was definitely working you could see them, getting harder with everything she did
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:07 am

I eagerly return the kiss, as she beat me to the punch. I also turn to face her so that our breasts are pushed together, and I tug down our shifts to expose them to touch skin to skin.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:29 am

the men watched on grinning whilst, for the moment Beth focuses on kissing you, and she was a truly brilliant kisser, she knew exactly what to do to excite you, her hands meanwhile caressing and teasing you getting you ready for the task to come
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:21 am

I try to prove myself just as adept at getting her hot and bothered. I have had practice being with another woman before, both with my sister and my friend Harriet. I'm sure my mother never found out, but the reason that her husband invited me to join them in Brighton was because she and I did something like this to convince him.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:05 am

she pulls back after a while, and smiles at you reassuringly, letting you know that you'd done a good job, before speaking " we'd best not forget about our guests Lydia" she suggests
sogekik

Postby c-war » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:24 am

"Oh, I didn't forget, I think they liked the show," I say coyly. Though not as much as they'll like the next part," I add as I shove the rest of my underthings down to the floor, leaving me standing in nothing but slippers and stockings in front of three virtual strangers. I haven't felt this turned on in years!

c-war

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games