Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Lydia Bennet Whickam
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Lydia-Bennet-267121172
Bio: Lydia was always a wild child. As her mother's favorite, she was rarely disciplined, leading her to do whatever she pleased with little thought of others. She thought she was living a dream when she married her heroic Mr. Whickam at only 16, before any of her older sisters had married. But now she sits alone in a small apartment on her second wedding anniversary while that lout flirts with another pretty heiress as the bills pile up yet again. However, despair does not suit Lydia well, and rather than moan over the loss of her husband, she decides that if he can still find other beds to sleep in, then so can she.

the apartment was cold and uninviting it seemed on some days to be colder than damper than the outside most days, of course your lout of a husband was no where to be seen, no doubt enjoying the dry warmth of another women's abode, in bed, enjoying his adulterers husbands absence. at any rate, your home was clean even if it lacked warmth and you had no more to do, there was nothing to do here now other than threat over the stack of bills so perhaps going out into the busy streets may be a better option maybe it was time you found a bed companion of your own.
sogekik

Re: Pride & Predudice: Lydia's misfortune[C-war]

Postby c-war » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:46 pm

I decide to go out and explore. I'm in London, after all, the busiest city in the English realm, surely I can find SOMETHING to do around town.

Or...maybe someONE to do. I find myself wandering towards Covent Garden as I remember a scene from the last time I went to the theatre. I grew bored of the show halfway through and left, fully prepared to walk back home. But as I walked away from the theatre, I heard a familiar noise, though I'd never heard it on the street before. Normally I heard it in the bedroom, whenever I could persuade my Whickam to spend time with me there. It was coming from a nearby alley, and I crept towards the opening to see what was happening. I was shocked by what I saw: a man with his trousers on the ground and his dick inside of a woman with her dress around her hips and her hands braced on the wall.

I couldn't help but watch as he thrust inside of her, making her moan so much that she had to cover her mouth. Then he grunted loudly and poured his seed deep inside of her as she screamed into her fist. Whickam is a selfish lover, but Denny would always make me orgasm before I married, so I knew what was happening. But the greatest shock came when he pulled out and dropped her skirt to cover her, retrieving his pants as she recovered. He then proceeded to PAY her! I'd just witnessed a whore at work! And....I was excited by it!

Now, thinking back, I decide that I want to try that for myself. I can learn to be a whore, and earn my own money, and leave Whickam behind. I am already considered a loose woman, so why not actually BE one? These thoughts fill my head as I walk towards what is considered by many to be the most lascivious quarter of London.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:55 pm

as you get nearer to your destination the further it seemed you moved from 'reasonable' people as well, while there wasn't any actual whoring on the streets yet, the people seemed more and more like those who would partake in such acts.
no sooner than you reach your destination, do you find a scruffy looking man stood in front of you, " hey, lady how much?" he asks you with out seeming to care much about being polite, and seemed to have decided you where whoring yourself, even though you never mentioned it,
sogekik

Postby c-war » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:02 am

"Uh, um...f-five pounds!" I stammer, realizing I have NO idea how much a man would pay a woman on the street for this. Or in a bawdy house, for that matter, though they probably got more for being more respectable.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby sogekik » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:06 am

his eyes, light up, and he grins, "aurite then lessee what your hiddin under your dress" he tells you with a grin, as he leads you towards a side alley
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:58 am

I am excited as I land my first customer, and I'm glad that my tight budget means that I have a dress that I can don or remove easily on my own. Stepping into the shadowy alley, I slowly slide my skirts up my legs, trying to tease him a little before getting to the main event. I know that the officers always loved a good tease. Provided that he doesn't do something to interrupt me, I stop just shy of showing my intimate parts. "Is this what you wanted to see?" I ask teasingly, swaying my hips a little.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:03 am

he grins, and seems to enjoy the show, he doesn't interrupt having the patience at least to let you take your time " that right, bet its pretty like you" he tells you as he watches expectantly
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:26 am

I blush a little. "Why, yes, I HAVE been told that I have a pretty pussy," I say, having mastered my dirty talk during the times I'd lain with the officers in Merryton and Newcastle before I married. I then slide my skirt higher to show the dark curls that cover my mound. "What do you think?" I ask, leaning back and spreading my legs a little more to show my slit itself. I took a huge thrill from the idea that I was outside, with my most private part showing, and I felt myself get a little wetter.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:31 pm

(trying to do a 18th century-ish lower London Dialect is hard XD, my head keeps slipping into a Clock work orange)
" looks good, it does, tasty too I'll bet, nice and drippy too, mind if aye give her a lick?" he asks you he doesn't actually wait for an answer though and you find him between your legs licking at your pussy without abandon, tasting your fluids as he does
sogekik

Postby c-war » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:23 pm

(That's fine, I don't care too much. Just have fun with it.)
"Lick?" I ask. "What do you...AH!" I gasp as he shows me what he means. It feels amazing! "Oh! Oh my, yes," I moan, placing my hands on the back of his head to keep from falling, not realizing that it also encourages him to keep going. "Never been....licked before," I manage to say between more gasps and moans. "Oh! R-right there," I moan when he finds a particularly good spot. "S-so gooood...."

c-war

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:10 pm

he focuses on that spot, he seemed to know what he was doing and started to focus on the spot that made you feel good
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:14 am

"Oh! Oh no, I'm...." I gasp as I feel my impending orgasm grow. "I....can't.....hold it.......GAH!" I suddenly explode in the best orgasm I've ever had, and my fluids come squirting out of my pussy at his face and mouth.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 am

he stands up and licks his lips, then after a moment, he drops his pants and slides his cock into your pussy and starts to thrust into you
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:41 am

I try to catch my breath when he pulls back, only to lose it again when he thrusts inside. "Soooo gooood," I moan like the whore I'm becoming. I need to make sure to please him, however, so I use the trick that Harriet taught me to make things tighter for him inside and make it feel better.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:21 am

he groans happily as you tighten up " god~ yer like a vice" he tells you with a smile as he keeps thrusting int you
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:30 am

"Is that....good?" I ask between thrusts and moans. He's gonna make me cum again in a matter of moments, it feels that good to have a cock in me again.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:32 am

he nods " great lass, " he tells you as he kept thrusting, it seemed like he could keep going for a while still
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:55 am

"You're....s-so....GOOOD!" I shout as I orgasm again, clinging to him tightly as my pussy spasms around his cock. The thrill of thinking such dirty words makes the orgasm even sweeter.

c-war

Postby sogekik » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:57 am

he grins and keeps thrusting into you, planting a kiss onto your lips as he did, he kept thrusting into you for a while " gonna cum" he tells you to see what you'd say
sogekik

Postby c-war » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:59 am

I try to gather my thoughts, which are still foggy due to another pending orgasm. I finally remember what Mrs Forster told me about cycles, and when mine was, and decide it's safe. "Inside....good," I moan, sure that feeling his hot stuff will make me cum again, too.

c-war

Next

Return to Private Games