MLH: Love and Affection [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLH: Love and Affection [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 am

A moment later, he hilted into you and came, your whole body feeling like it was glowing and singing the praises of cocks and cum. Tingles were spreading to every inch of you and you felt better then you ever had yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:20 am

I Sighed in Relief Slumping down.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:11 am

As he pulled out, the four mice seeming to be doing much better now as they cuddled amongst themselves, Fluttershy hoofed her way over to you, giving you a kiss and nuzzling you before blinking and looking you up and down. "Bella, y~you've changed!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:13 am

I Blinked "Wha~?" I Slurred happily fuck drunk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:28 am

She took you by your wrist, leading you inside and placed you before a mirror as she said "Take a look at yourself!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:10 pm

I Blinked but decided to obey her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 am

You found to your surprise that you had become a pony, though you were a bit too shocked by this revelation to immediately see what kind of pony. You did notice however that while your legs had become hooves, leaving you like some versions of anthro ponies, you still possessed your hands.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll let you pick coat and mane color. Pick from Thestral, Pegasus, Unicorn and Earth Pony... and for the heck of it, I'll throw Crystal Pony in there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:51 am

I Looked at Myself Closer, I was a Thestral, With Black Wings and Coat, I now had a Tiny Slit as Well, My Mane and Tail were both blonde and my eyes Red, Giggling I hugged my Auntie.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:35 am

Fluttershy smiled and nuzzled you, humming a bit as she said "Thank you for your help, and I'm glad to see you've become so beautiful Bella. We should go tell your Mama Twi soon. Don't want to confuse her after all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:40 am

I Blinked "Yeah, That Might be bad." I Said following her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:39 am

Heading on back, you failed to notice that you were still wearing the rest of the lingerie, the ears and other mouse parts having been lost somehow in the romp or transformation. You were receiving plenty of flirty looks though, many murmuring excitedly at the sight of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:45 am

I Blushed and hid behind my Auntie some embarrassed as we walked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 pm

"It's alright Bella, no need to be embarrassed." She said with a smile as she kissed you, giving you a hug as she added "You look very cute in all of that after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 pm

I Wiggled "I, Still don't like all the attention."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:58 pm

"I know." She says, ducking you towards some tree's as she says "Here, we'll take a back way, Pinkie showed me this one time, should be faster."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:01 pm

I Blinked and Followed her "By the Way, What's a Pinkie Pleasure Party and What's a Main Attraction? She Told me I would be it for this weekend."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:39 pm

She squeaks, smacking into a tree rather then pulling the branch she'd been aiming for. "O~Oh my... I~it's one of Pinkie's... well... slut parties. She and a few of her other more kinky friends get together and slut themselves out to mares and stallions... and the main attraction is the star of the whole thing."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:47 pm

I Blushed "Oh." I Said embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Pulling the branch again, she shows you an underground passage, one filled with various odds and ends, mostly party related. "Pinkie said this is one of the many tunnels leading to her Party Cave. We can use it to get to Sugar Cube corner, then to the castle."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games