Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Tusk and Olga nod "Joanna told us the details Champion. We will not disappoint you" Olga said with a stern look. Tusk was much more relaxed. " I'm excited to get my hands on some of those dwarven machines" He said with a grin. When all is said and done, the detachment is off to the Chaos Dwarves' camp.

With new orders, Joanna bows and springs into action. Taking on a subordinate roll like this seems to really suit the transformed warrior. As she fulfills her latest order, You see Thora return without the newly changed Loca. "Hello Champion. How are preparations going for the assault."
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 am

Nodding she hums a little and smiles over at them as they depart giving them a wave before her second in command returns to her. "Hail." She returns the greeting before nodding. "I'm having aldders built and sent a detachment to the chaos dwarves to fetch some more creations from them." She remarks before looking at Loca and smirking. "You made a fine toy for yourself, I hope she pleases you?"
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 am

Thora grins. "More then you could imagine" she said looking back a thoroughly fucked Loca waiting in her tent. Spotting the small detachment leave, Thora nods. "I'm not familiar with the Chaos Dwarf's work but all the rumors I've heard make them sound formidable."

Thora moves in a little closer as her expression takes on a more serious expression. "I have to ask Champion ... no Lythivia, what is it you seek to gain through this campaign?"
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 am

"They are great crafters of war machines." She comments before tilting her head at the sudden closeness of her second, Frowning at the question she smirk. "To conquer the empire, slaughter their warriors, enslave and ravage their land and people and spread the influence and reach of Slaanesh." Lythivia remarks before smirking. "But before i can branch out i'll need to rally the others under me and crush all that would challenge my dominance."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:38 am

Thora gave a hardy laugh. "A true believer I see. I've seen many a champion who use their devotion for the Chaos Gods to carry out their own ambitions". Turning to look at the ladders being crafted, she smiled. "I'm excited to see how far we can go"

A few days as your craftsmen work on ladders, armor and weapons for your army. Finally, the volunteers you sent to retrieve the war machines returns with the promised items. Though it doesn't seem like Tusk or Olga have returned. Looking over the artillery, you find Deathshrieker Rocker Launchers with ample ammunition as well as a trio of smaller artillery cannons.

But what stood out the the most was the howling war machine in the back. It thrashed about as if it was alive and howled. " I see you've noticed our Hellcannon." Following the sound you see one of Veyladi's attendants keeping the beastly machine at bay.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Whistling at the war machines she nods and before looking down at the attendant. "yeah... noticed it... that thing safe to use?" She asks calmly before moving to head ever closer to it so she cna inspect in properly. "I will want it for the siege so you ahven't brought me a defective weapon i hope." She commands with a disapproving tone before waiting for him to explain.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:39 pm

The Hellcannon reacts your presence as it attempts to escape it's bindings. But the chaos dwarves keep it restrained. You can already see it's gullet crackle with arcane energy. "You needn't worry" states Veyladi's attendant. "Veyladi herself worked on these machines. They are of the upmost quality. is It's merely that the Hellcannon is unique to our Chaos Dwarves. It would be better to think of it as a Daemon in artillery form".
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 pm

"I'm not worried and good, I look forward to seeing it in battle." She grins before looking the others over. "Everyone grab your arms and armor, we're going to take a fortress!" She roars to her people before looking at the chaos dwarves. "Tell your mistress i am happy with her machines." She grins before grabbing her sword and looking around her. "Have everyone ready to march out." She orders before moving to see how her Chimera was coming along.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:35 pm

A rowdy cheer rises from the villagers as they scatter to grab their weapons and armor. When you go to check on Lutka, you find the young chimera has grown to quite the size. You could already see yourself riding her into battle. Though it might be a bit risky without proper training. Seeing her master, the scaly beast rushes to greet Lythivia.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Grinnign she pets and kisses her Chimera before looking at the beast and humming. "Maybe next time." She states before petting her and moving to gather her weapons and armor, eager to get ready and be present for this battle. Once she is ready she visits her shaman. "Have a saddle for Lutka finished, i plan to train riding her in combat." She grins before moving to head off and lead her army into the seige.

MelissaB

Previous

Return to Private Games