Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:23 pm

"You've already felt the lion's share of the transformation. Now rest up my champion" Vita says as she gently strokes your hair as you rest.

You awake to the sounds of moaning just outside the hut. When you step outside, you see Olaf, Vita and the other shaman performing the transformation ritual with Joanna. You watch as her limbs lengthen a bit and the muscle returns to her body. But more importantly, the pair seem to leave her other changes in tact.

When thee ritual is finish, Joanna stands under her own power. Reaching for a sword she swings it with ease.

"I wasn't able to restore your former strength but this should allow you to fight." Olaf says as he taps Joanna's biceps and legs with his staff.

"I appreciate it, but don't think I'll forgive you for what you've done sorcerer" Joanna says plainly as she flexes her required muscle.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Nodding she sighs and enters her dreams, mewling to herself as she sleeps before she finally awakens, groaning as she drags herself to her feet. "What.. Oh." She looks over and smirks before she dresses herself in her armor, grunting a little as the cold metal and hard leather touches her skin. "So hard." She groans out before grabbing her sword and stepping forth to the three. "Ah i see you've got your improvements Joanna." She grins and looks at the other two. "What were your other transformations upon myself?"
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 am

With a self satisfied grin, Joanna revealed her newly acquired cock and balls that had grow just above her vagina. "In true, this is the one thing I miss about my original body. Even if I can't return to being a man, having something between my legs just feels right." She said as her cock twitched.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:09 am

Looking at it she nods and bites her lip before giggling at the sight. "I see, not sure, not like I don't like a nice thick cock but perhaps Slaanesh will gift me one when i earn more of his favor." She chuckles and winks at Joanna before looking around at the two Shamans. "So you fuck me unconscious and this is what you do with the rest of your time?" She asks with a chuckle.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:33 am

Joanna blushes as you wink at her. Vita chuckles as well at your light jabs. "What can I say, a shaman's work is never done" She said as she cleaned up the ritual circle. "Since you are up. Why not put Joanna's new body to the test ... and I don't mean her cock." Vita then motioned towards what looked like two practice swords.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:10 am

"Oh you definitely meant that, she's still my concubine after all." She chuckles and grabs a practice sword and gives it a few testing swings before looking to Vita. "Come then, let's see if your new muscles make you a match of a champion of the dark gods." She grins at her before moving to dance around her, she had an idea of what she'd do when they began the spar but she was more interested in seeing her capabilities.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 pm

" Yea Mistress!" Joanna said as she grabbed one of the practice swords. Once Vita and Olaf clear the space to give you room to fight, Vita raises her hand. Bring it down quickly she shouts "Begin!"

Joanna jolts forward like lightning trying to get the first strike in. You manage to block at the last minute, the vibrations from your swords clashing reverberate through your entire body. You let out a gasp as it feels as though all the erogenous regions in you upper body were being stimulated.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Gasping she shivers from the blow before she quickly recovers and moves to strike out at Joanna, moving to dart in and wack her across the tits before darting back out before Joanna can retaliate against her and cause another spark of overloaded sensations. Still having trouble dealing with most of her new over sensitive nerve endings.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 am

Joanna is just as second too slow as you smack the practice sword against her tits with a satisfying thud. The busty woman lets out a cross between a yelp and a moan before trying to retaliate. With your over sensitive body, you can actually sense Joanna's attack from a distance.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:36 pm

The new sensation almost caught her by surprise but her body reacted faster than her mind and she moves almost too fast to get out of the way only to roll forward under the swing and slash her practice blade across Joanna's leg moving up to strike her ass and then her arm before she moves away to watch her, her eyes narrowing as she grins to herself.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:11 pm

The two quick strikes to Joanna's legs, ass and arm catch the warrior completely off guard causing her to stumble just a bit. "You've become faster Champion" Joanna said a smile. Despite being on the verge of defeat, the transformed warrior seemed genuinely pleased. Raising her practice sword once more, Joanna begin circling you as she looked for an opening to strike. Once prepared she stepped forward and swung aiming for your left arm.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Watching her Lythivia almost wanted to toy with her before she felt the attack coming turning her body away she strikes the sword, deflecting it t the ground and away from her body before raising her sword to strike her concubine in the stomach then the back of her knee to bring her to the ground before pointing the sword at her. "Give?"

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:07 am

Your body moves like never before, bring the transformed warrior to her knees. Though defeated, Joanna still seems to be smiling. "Give" She responds as she waits for you to pull back your sword. "I'm merely happy to be able to spare with you like this Champion".
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:12 am

Pulling the sword away she nods and helps her concubine up. "I'm sure, the look suits you." She grins at the woman before stretching. "Yes i'm certainly getting used to it, i can feel you move before you even do it now due to these dark gifts."

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 am

"While my tribe worships the Dark Gods, I must admit I am still unfamiliar with the Prince of Pleasure." Joanna said as she stood up. In the distance, you could smell food cocking in the distance.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:08 pm

"Prince of excess, be it pain or pleasure, we honor him by living in excess of every moment, fucking, eating torture, the battle, grace and skill, while khorne might be the hammer or axe, we are the blade, the dagger or whip, we are pain and pleasure we are the sensory overload that can break minds and spirits." She states and turns away to the smell of food, a grin on her face as she moves to follow the scent to it's source.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 am

Joanna listened to your little sermon as you follow the smell. " As expected of Slaanesh's champion" She said as you both reenter the village to find a few of the villagers preparing a cauldron of porridge with a zesty smell to it. When you get closer, you see it had been seasoned with a selection of dried herbs. " Ah Champion, we just finished cooking. Would you like to eat now?" One of the cooks ask.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Nodding to the cook she moves to take a seat at one of the tables and waits for her food to be brought to her, eager to fill her body with the hearty meal and fuel her body for what was to come. Before peering at Joanna. "Joanna, Go tell Vita to pick two of our people, one female one male who will volunteer to join the chaos dwarves and stay with them to test out their inventions, or have those inventions tested out on them, whichever the dwarves feel is appropriate for said invention. Then organize a group, a small party to head there to deliver the two."

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 am

Joanna nodded as she finished her own meal. "Yes my Champion" She says as she leaves you for the time being.

The rest of the morning goes by quickly as you take care of small tasks and issues that arise here and there. But by midday, Joanna returns with two villagers and a handful of warriors. The male and female villager were rather plain looking but seemed ready to go. " I have the volunteers Champion, Tusk and Olga" Joanna said with a smile.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Looking over the volunteers she nods and grins. "You two know your tasks?" She asks them before nodding, explaining to them if it was needed but otherwise she did little more than wave them off, sending the detachment off to locate the chaos dwarves while she herself readied herself, once the siege weapons arrived she would be ready to assault the keep nearby. "Joanna, have the warriors begin chopping trees to build ladders." She orders her, using her concubine to direct her warriors while her second in command was busy enjoying her prize.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games