Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 pm

The growing Chimera suckles at your teat. Lutka was getting to the point that you might not be able to hold her.

As you peek into the tent, you see Vita and Olaf chanting as one of the Stormraven shaman's lay in the middle. The smoke came from a piece of flesh being burned over a fire. You stand their and watch as the shaman's hair changes colour from black to blue and then red. It seems like a simple exercise until the shaman's chest begins to expand rapidly. "Did you let your mind wander again Vita?" Olaf said chiding the Futa Shaman. Vita merely leaned back. "Like you weren't thinking of the same thing." She said with a sly smile.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Seeing the two she raises a brow before stepping inside and placing Lutka down once she stops feeding. "I do trust she volunteired for this little experiment?" She asks with a pointed look before shaking her head and looking her over. "As nice as it is for you to build my harem full of big titted sluts I'd prefer if you didn't use the stormraven shamans." She comments idly before looking at them both. "Besides if Lorcag falls today I don't want you two too tired to be unable to transform him, either into a slut like the other three or a spawn." She comments idly before looking around. "And make sure she can still walk with those tits before you let her go rest." She comments idly before shaking her head and leaving the two to their work. Moving back outside to see her gathering ten warriors and greet them all.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:25 am

"You needn't worry. The young girl volunteered for a minor change. Though not this" Olaf said as he poked the shaman's large chest. She let out a yelp as Olaf continued. "We were merely going to alter her hair colour. A simple change really. Your tribe's shaman has an unusual affinity for this kind of magic." He says as he turns to Vita.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Vita says with a wry smile. "I'll already have some ideas for molding Lorcag. But I'll leave that for if he falls today."

As you leave Olaf and Vita to their work, the ten champions of the village gather for the final round of the tournament. You greet them all, each saluting and giving you the up most respect. All that remains is to outline how the final round will work.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:20 am

"So she in fact didn't volunteer for you two to turn her into a large titted whore. I see change her back and give her what she asked or I prohibit you from practicing this again, am i understood?" She hisses at them both, Vita and Olaf together. "And Olaf if you can't give me this magic then you're of no use, so you better get working." She orders them with a murderous glare before she departs.

Moving towards her warriors, no her knights before she took a seat to look upon them. Humming a little she glances upon each of them. How best to make only 1 victor. Ah that's how. "Knights of chaos, today is where we shall decide my second hand general for the coming war and campaign. In a grand melee, every warrior for themselves, all the most cunning, strongest and skilled should be my general and so a test of skill, cunning and strength is required. You may begin at my signal." She calls forth to them. Taking a seat she waits for each warrior to be ready and waiting for it to start before calling for it to begin with her shouted the word begin before she leans back and watches.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:10 am

With your scolding of Olaf and Vita complete, you set the rules for the last round of your tournament. With everything set, the ten warriors form a circle and face each other. On your command the battle begins!

Fafner and Frika clashed in the centre. Forgoing practice weapons and instead compete with each other in a contest of strength. In contrast Voltaria and Baldr were engaged in a contest of speed. The space between them was notable, one only moving in for a single hit and then retreating. It was akin to watching a wolf fight a fox.

Gerda, Joanna and Garth were engaged in a three way melee. Their battle ebbs and flows with time. An alliance is formed by two fighters only to be broken when the weaker of the pair shows an opening. This equilibrium is broken when Cata jumps into the fray. He looks to Garth expecting his to back his fellow man up and make this a two on two battle. But instead it becomes a three on one battle as they make quick work of the intruder.

All that's left are Lorcag and Thora. But when you look over to their battle, you see Lorcag already staggering back. He was giving off a strange expression. It was either pain or ... stage fright?
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Lythivia watches the small fights springing up over the group while people turn and defeat Cata she tsks a little before looking over towards Lorcag her eyes narrowing at him before rising to her feet to stare at him harder, unsure of what was happening, did he fall ill during the night? Looking around she glares before spotting Hiem. "Go get Vita, now." She orders him and looks on, glaring at the scene.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:41 am

The more you watch Lorcag and Thora fight, the more it becomes evident that the warrior's issues aren't physical but mental. But Heim goes to retrieve Vita all the same.

You were so distracted by the warrior's struggles you don't notice that you don't notice Joanna had been disarmed and disabled. Voltaria had won out in her battle of speed with Baldr and was now ducking and weaving around Fafner. The brawny man had already tossed Frika onto her back and was trying to grab the Wolfclaw warrior.

It doesn't take long for Vita and Heim to return. "What seems to be the problem Lythivia? "
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:53 am

Watching Lorcag she tilts her head, something was odd and off about it but despite that she wasn't sure, was he throwing his chances away? Did he doubt himself or something? regardless she casts a look to See a few more dispatched Joanna being one of them, at least for now while Baldr was defeated. Seeing Vita she frowns a moment. "Something seems to be wrong with Lorcag and I'm havign trouble figuring out what. Like he shouldn't be being pushed back quite as easily, at first i thought he had taken ill but it seems more mental... didn't pay him a visit last night did you?" She asks her with a frown.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:15 pm

"No Lythivia. I know you take competitions like this seriously" The futa shaman replied. "I was busy learning all I could from Olaf. Perhaps your threats to strip him of his manhood have finally gotten to the poor Warrior." She noted as the battle continued.

Your concerns were validated when Lorcag made a particularly amateurish mistake. Thinking he had caused the mysterious woman to stumble, he charged forth hoping to disarm her. But it was a feint. The minute he stepped forward, Thora grabbed his arm and tossed the large man into the audience. The crowd gathered around his and looked. He was breathing, but didn't get up.

The battle had come down to three fighters, Thora, Garth and Voltaria. Each of them was as tired and sluggish but they each had a fire in their eye. Voltaria leap towards Garth hoping to knock down the old man. But the elder warrior proved to be more cunning then expected. He moved to the side putting Thora between the two of them. The two women clash and almost take each other out. As the two battle it out, Garth moves in for the finishing blow. First he whacks the back of Voltaria's neck with his palm. Collapsing on to the floor, the old man moves on to Thora. But before he can even reach her, her lets out a gasp. Looking down you see the hilt of her practice weapon pressed against Garth's gut. With all the combatants down, Thora is the last one standing.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm

"Right..." She comments back watching the scene unfold, seeing Lorcag fall she tuts and sits back down to watch the rest of the tournament. the warriors here had still earned their reward this was merely a chance to become something greater than a knight, a champion perhaps if the gods favored them enough but for now she would watch and wait. After the next few fall she rises to her feet once more to clap and applaud the victor Thora, signalling everyone else to do so as well. "Heim, have Vita get a few others and take Lorcag to her tent, don't do anything to him right away i want to talk to him first and see just what happened." She hisses to both Vita and Heim before her smile returns and she approaches her champion. Moving towards Thora Lythivia wraps her in a hug and kisses her passionately upon the lips, her lips parting so that her tongue may push forth and probe at the entrance to her mouth. She holds the kiss for a few moments before pulling away to give her champion a grin. "Enjoy, your victory. You're my right hand in war, bask in it's glory then we will visit Slaanesh's shrine together. But first I think you may want a concubine of your own, a prize for your victory, come with me." She tells them before giving their ass and firm grasp before heading off to Vita's tent and to have a chat with Lorcag.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:49 am

Thora's eyes widen as you pull her into a hug and deep kiss. "I must say, Slaanesh's followers are as passionate as they say." She says as she gives you a bow. "I swear my blade to you Lythivia. I will fight in your name and the name of The Dark Prince." The crowd, once confused by the outsider taking part in the tournament let out a wild cheer.

As you proceed to Vita's tent, you find Lorcag sitting there like a sad pup. "Well, what are you waiting for?" the proud warrior said with a hint of anger ..and something else. You couldn't tell what it was until you noticed the large bulge in his pants.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:22 am

Nodding at her oath she gives her a little squeeze with her arms before she heads off. Looking around she smiles and chuckles a little before entering Vita's tent. Stepping inside she glances at Lorcag with a frown, then a glare at his tone. "An explanation. You lost on purpose, why?" She hisses out her question giving him a murderous glare. "You wanted this I can tell by that bulge in your pants. I want to know why you ever bothered entering that tournament to just to throw it away." She groans and shakes her head. "Now I need to find another to take your place in the last ten." She states with a shake of her head. "Vita, Olaf do what you need, show me what you had planned for him." She hisses.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:18 am

"YOU THINK I LOST ON PURPOSE?!" Lorcag yells as he stands and gets right into your face. "You think I would have bothered fighting for so long to blow my one chance at reclaiming my former glory." He says slamming his fist into the side of Vita's hut startling the shamans and witch doctors. "You think I wanna get transformed into some big breasted concubine spending their days being fucked like meat doll." He fumes. Lorcag's face showing a strange mixture of anger, shame, arousal and confusion.

Before Vita or Olaf could begin, Thora stepped forward. "Lythivia, if I'm reading this correctly, he is to be my prize for the tournament?" She says motioning to the ranting warrior.

Appearance ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 7e7a2e.jpg )
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Lythivia watches his outburst, her expression remaining neutral as it continues and he vents his emotions at her it's not until Thora speaks up does Lythivia take her eyes off the warrior Lorcag. "That's correct, is there something you wish to make known about that?" She asks her sword rising to point at Lorcag as if to silence him. "He challenged me as a warrior of Khorne and lost when I took over my tribe as the Champion of Slaanesh, since then I've kept him as a plaything and toy to amuse myself and remain everyone that to shall against me even with an artifact of the dark gods would mean disaster." She states giving the man a look. "I let him join in this tournament because despite his stupidity at underestimating his opponents in combat he was a strong warrior, however he made that mistake in that tournament against Joanna and it seems he's made another mistake in the last ten, it's a wonder I allow him to even speak at this rate."

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Lorcag became silent as you pointed your sword at his throat. Thora meanwhile listened intently to the history you two had. "While that puts our fight into a bit more context. I could feel it in the way he fights. While physically adept, he's mentally weak." She says in a neutral tone. the former Khorne would interject if not for the sword at his neck.

"If you are going to transform him. I would like some say into his final form" Thora states as she looks Lorcag up and down.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:58 pm

"Then say it so Vita and Olaf can work and I can rid myself of the pathetic man I see before me." She stares lowering her blade and sheathing it, no longer caring to even feel the need to threaten the man with her blade as she turns from him, he was unarmed and surrounded by those loyal to her, he wouldn't even get a second swing in if he tried, she felt no fear for him whatsoever.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:31 am

A small smile crossed Thora's face. "Thank you Lythivia" Your new right hand says as she speaks with Vita and Olaf in private. The two magic users nod as Thora speaks. Soon the three of them surround Lorcag. Approaching from behind, Thora hits the back of the man's head knocking him out.

"The transformation process is easier when the target is sleeping or ... unconscious." Olaf says as they carry the former warrior to the spot where Olaf and Vita were practicing before. You watch them strip Lorcag and sprinkle his body with what looked like dust from Blue Horrors. As they chant, you watch Thora's vision come to fruition.

Lorcag's cock remained but slowly his balls shrank until there was nothing left. In it's place grow a fully functioning pussy already moist to the touch. His body became slimmer losing all of it's body hair. His hair grew long reaching his now blooming ass. His firm pecks expanded into fully formed breasts. Not as huge as your own but still massive in there own right. Finally his face became more androgynous, with soft cheeks and full lips but maintaining a strong jaw line. "What do you think?" Thora asks as she walks beside you.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Lythivia waits and watches, her arms crossed over her impressive bust before looking at the unconscious Lorcag, she pitied the man but he brought this on himself, he lacked the drive to win anymore and she thought she could restore that but he failed and because of that she was going to show no mercy. She watches and waits until the transformation is finally complete, smirking at the sight before a hand comes down and grabs a handful of Lorcag's new breasts. "Looks beautiful, enjoy your prize Thora." She smiles and like that leaves the tent, but not before leaning in to whisper to Vita. "Talk to Olaf about what transformation you both believe would suit me." She comments calmly before leaving the tent completely to oversee what was going on with the rest of her knights of Slaanesh who should be enjoying their victory and promotion.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Lorcag lets out a feminine moan as you squeeze her newly formed breasts. Thora smiles as she gently taps her new pet on the face. "Wake up Lorcag. No from now on you'll be called Loca." She said as she grabbed Loca's ball-less cock. "I want to give your new body a spin." As that happens, Vita nods as you give her new orders. "I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something.

Returning to the village, you could already see your knights were enjoying their newly obtained status. Fafner's and Frika's bodies were wrapped together in a savage display of sex. You could see his massive member bury itself into her toned body. Joanna and Voltaria attracted the attention of many of the tribe members, male and female alike. Cata and Baldr were recounting their battles to the other warriors. Off to the side you could see Garth and Gerda just talking among them selves.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:44 pm

"You better, see me when you do." She chuckles at them before before heading outside, looking around at the champions of her tournament, glancing each over with a smile or grin, depending on what was happening before she nods to herself. Now she had an elite among her warriors, something the others could strive to become and fight for. Moving off she steps towards Voltaria and Joanna to join them with a warm smile upon her lips.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games