Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:31 pm

You open your eyes after a much needed night of sleep. Your crotch is still sore after removing Slaanesh's tool and your breasts had swelled up with milk again. You feel something soft press against your back. Looking back, you see Craven hugging you from behind. "That was amazing Lythivia. Is your village always like this?" She asked.

After you answer, you hear a bit of activity outside. Looking outside your tent, you see your own warriors preparing to move out. Though the Stormraven all seemed to be in a daze. Many walked with an awkward step and an embarrassed look. Just outside the tent is the guard you saw fucking Jigan last night. "Mistress Lythivia, the Chieftain would like to speak with you before you leave." she said.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Groaning at the feeling of something warm and soft against her she turns and grins at Craven before kissing her softly. "No, not everyday, we do have down time between things like this." She comments before hearing something going on outside. Sighing she reluctantly drags herself from the bed made of cushions and gets outfitted in her arms and armor. Sheathing her weapons she gives Lythivia a wink. "get ready we're leaving soon." She comments before chuckling as she leaves. "Unless you want to make the trip naked, but it'll be very cold." She giggles before heading outside Nodding at the guard she smirks. "Oh? Enjoy yourself last night?" She asks before departing to meet with Jigan the Chief
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:49 pm

The guard smiles and nods. "Yes, very much so" She said as she lead you to the Chieftain's tent. Craven waves to you from the tent as she dresses. Walking through the village, you attract glances from both men and women alike. Even with your arms and armor on, they could barely contain your bursting bosom.

When you reach Jigan's quarters, you see him grinding herbs in a small medicine bowl. "Ah! Champion of Slaanesh. So you've come. I must admit, last night was very invigorating. It has been far too long since I've known the touch of a woman." He said as he put the fine powder into a small pipe. "As promised, a few of our Seers and shaman will accompany Craven to your village. The rest of my people will follow in due time." He said as he lit the pipe. Jigan takes a puff from the ceremonial pipe and then offers it to you.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Reaching the chief she nods at him and smirks at him, she had expected some less pleasant but was surprised and pleased to see this change in the man. "You should never deny yourself the touch of another." She admits before moving over to him, looking at the pipe she tilts her head and nods a little. "Good. I shall make sure a tent fit of your station is made for you when you come to my village." She offers before puffing and inhaling whatever substance was in the pipe. Letting the smoke fill her before blowing it out in a steady stream. Nodding she smiles and offers it him back. "I must admit I had expected your tone to be less welcoming this morning."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

The smoke from the herbs leave a sweet taste on your tongue as you feel your body relax a bit. "Yes well in the moment I was furious. As I watched you ... take my so ...daughter." He said as he took the pipe. Filling his body with smoke once more, he exhales gently. "However, the world seemed to melt away as Tala and I became one. Craven had always been a promiscuous boy. I had fought him over it for years. But seeing her with you, I could see the joy in Craven's face."
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Sighing at the taste and feeling far more relaxed she takes a casual stance. Listening to him intently Lythivia nods as he explains his mind to her, of how it felt to have sex with another again and compliments her on how well she ravaged his now daughter. "Yes she told me of her past here in your tribe, it explains why he is so welcoming of the change Olaf gave him." She chuckles, the act making her new expansive bosom jiggle upon her chest. "Myself however believe I'll find his 'improvements' more clumbersome. Clearly the mind of a man made them." She chuckles before looking him over. "if that is all i do have to gather my troops, Craven and your shamans and return to my own people, I have a lot to do to prepare for what your people have foreseen." She states making to end this conversation and depart the stormravens and head home.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Jigan nods and lifts his pipe. "Well then, safe travels Champion of Slaanesh. We of the Stormraven will join you soon. Just take care of my daughter until them." He says as his white eyes give you a look of respect.

The trip back home is a rather joyous one. Your new forces are in high spirits as they travel through the forest. Before reaching the village, you arrive at Vita's hut first. Outside Lutka seems to be playing with a piece of wood. When they see you, the baby chimera runs towards you and leaps on to your chest. Nuzzling against your body, the two heads immediately latch onto your nipples and drink your milk. The painful pressure in your breasts subsides Lutka feeds.

As your warriors await your command, you hear faint moaning from Vita's Hut.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Once back at the camp she looks around glancing at her warriors before yelping as she is lunged at by her Chimera baby. Grinning at it she moans and pants, gasping a little as they suckle form her tits. Looking around and supporting it with an arm she nods. "Dismissed, go eat, fuck drink whatever it is you lot do while I'm not making you go out to kill and conquer." She grins at them before looking at Craven. "You may explore your new home or wait in my tent, the choice is yours." She comments before motioning the shamans to follow her as she heads into Vita's hut to investigate the moaning and see what she ahs been up to since her departure.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:42 am

You walk into the hut to find the two ex-champions, and Vita's personal pet naked and lying on the ground. They all seemed exhausted and covered in semen. The shamans from the Stormraven tribe let out a gasp as they saw the naked women. On the bed, you saw the futanari shaman having a small cup of water. "It seems our follower of Tzeentch got to you as well." She said licking her lips as she stared at your cleavage. "The two of them wanted me to see if I could undo their transformation. But I had to examine their bodies a little closer." Taking a sip from her cup, she pauses. "This is some strong magic this Olaf has tapped into. It's too dangerous to tamper with. Unfortunately, that means you'll have to get use to your own changes as well."
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:56 am

Watching the sight she laughs and nods before looking around at the two ex champions. "You know those two are mine right?" She asks her with a raised brow to her Shaman helping herself to her latest sluts. " She comments with a shrug before looking at her. "Yes... something to do with the horrors pink flames rather than himself, I think he merely decides how it works where as they allow the change to happen. regardless these are the shaman's from the stormraven's you'll be working with you. treat them nicely, they're not your handmaidens or slaves like that collared slut is there. Have them two cleaned up and taken to my tent as well." She comments with a huff, stroking the chimera twin heads with her hand as they continued to nurse from her. "At least I don't have to feed them with a ladle now."

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:56 am

Vita giggled abit at the affection Lutka was showing you."Pardon my rudeness, Mistress. Pink Horrors would explain the transformation. Though it seems this Olaf knows how to make the most of these creatures." Vita says as she looks over the other shamans. "You know I will. Let me just clean myself up for our new guests, I'll send Bora and Joanna to your tent once they're cleaned up." She said as she guided the women to as well as her fellow shamans to a small pond close by.

Looking to your chest, Lutka lets of your nipples with a satisfying pop. The baby chimera burps as she falls asleep. As you enter the village, you can see your newest arrivals making themselves at home. They seemed to be working together to raise new lodgings for the Wyrmkin and Wolfclaw residents. Looking around you run into Joanna's brother Joel setting up a workstation. "Mistress Lythivia! I wanted to talk to you about making you a new set of armor." He said as he waved to you. "Our tribe uses a unique ore to craft our armor. I had intended to craft a new set for Joanna but after everything that's happened, I think you'll get the most use out of it. Do you have any requests for the design?"
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:40 am

Nodding she smirks and gives the little thing a kiss. "Indeed, and you might as well join me yourself after you've spoken to the shamans and concluded your business with them." She comments with a grin before winking at her pet and putting it down to rest and sleep off it's dinner. Rubbing her breasts she strips from her armor and puts it down near them, wrapping herself up in a loin cloth to conceal her ass and slit, if barely as well as a band to support her breasts. "Ah Joel, A new set of armor? well the old one doesn't fit anymore thanks to Olaf so sure..." She comments moving with him as she makes her way towards her tent. "Design... It would have to be light, form fitting, doesn't restrain my movement too much. As for look, something that matches my sexuality and notes my devotion to Slaanesh." She winks at him.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 am

GM Note: (If you have an image of a new look for your character, you can post it.)

"I'll get right to work. It will take a few days, but I will have it ready before you start your campaign." Joel said as he started to set up his anvil and array of hammers. Behind him, a few of the Wrymkin villagers seem to be setting up a furnace.

You continue to walk through the village as everyone seems hard at work or enjoying their new home. The odd tribesman gives you the odd bow of respect. Soon, you reach your own abode and are greeted by Heim, your half-elf slave tending to the wounded Lorcag. When you enter, he turns to you and bows. "Welcome Home Mistress." He says with a submissive voice.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Good, see that it is Joel." She comments calmly before heading off and into her tent, glancing back at the forge being set up with a smirk. Pausing before entering she calls back. "I will need your services to craft armor worthy of knights of chaos once you are finished with my armor." She tells him before entering her tent.

Once inside she looks around before blinking in confusion at how she was addressed. Staring at the half elf she nods a little. "Heim... I see your manner has improved." She comments before glancing at Lorcag with a chuckle. "Pity I didn't get that Olaf to change you like he changed the champions of the three tribes I just absorbed." She comments. "How are his wounds?" She asks the half elf, motioning him to go back and tend the once champion of Chaos. "When he's stable or whatever it is you're doing here. I want you to spread word to everyone in the village, every warrior that is brave enough is welcomed to join a tournament to fight for the right to be in my honor guard, dressed in the arms and armor of chaos knights. The tournament will begin tomorrow and last until only 1 remains, spread out over the coming days. The last ten to stand will earn the right the winner with have a place at my side at all times as my second in battle." She tells the half elf before looking at Lorcag. Turning and dismissing Heim to do as instructed she walks over to the once warrior of Khorne.

"Lorcag, you are welcomed to fight in that tournament if you wish should your wounds be healed enough to fight. I tire of demeaning you, stripping you of your warrior spirit when the offer I can have is so much more fun. Shamans have seen the empire coming to sweep over the northern lands, only in such a war could you earn back the glory and honor you once possessed. But you will have to win that tournament and become my right hand. Fail to be the victor above all others you will lose everything of who and what you are. For when I capture Olaf I shall make him turn you into a woman, but not just any woman. Your muscles will be too weak to fight off even Heim here, you will become like a living doll, to be used and played with at anyone's whim and not only will you never be a warrior again but you'll never even look like the warrior you once was. I will take everything and turn you into a true whore for my army." She tells him her offer, finishing with a smile as she looms over him. "Will you risk what you have left for the chance to fight as a warrior again? To bring honor and glory to the dark gods? Nod if you agree." She tells him with a sinister smirk.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:12 pm

"Yes Mistress" Heim said as he turned to the bed-ladden warrior. " It took some time but he has become stable. Though I worry that ...." Before Heim can finish, Lorcag gives him a stern look as if to tell him to stop. With his report done, he bows and going to inform the entire tribe of your tournament. While leaving you alone with Lorcag.

The wounded man sits up as he turns to you. He listens intently as you describe the tournament. His eyes light up with excitement when he hears that chance to regain his lost honor. Though this excitement turns to horror once he hears what he has to lose. Whinching, he nods yes. As he does, you see Bora and Joanna enter your tent. Their thin robes barely able to hid their assets.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Smirking she nods at him. "good, go, you make walk free throughout the tribe, until you lose you may play the warrior." She comments before looking at Bora and Joanna before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Those used to be strong men who were the champions of their tribes, that's what awaits you if you enter and fail to win." She tells him before kissing his cheek. "Go you're permitted clothes once again." She tells him dismissing him from her tent. "Try to kill me again and i'll start take pieces of you off one at a time and thanks to your old axe I believe I'll be able to keep you alive for most if not all of it." She warns him about getting any further foolish ideas.

Glances at Joanna and Bora she smirks and shakes her head. "So which one of you believed Vita could help if she fucked you first? Or did you simply miss the feeling?" She asks them teasingly before gesturing to the plate of food she had in her tent for them to eat from. "You are both free to train and join the tournament all the warriors are likely to compete in if you wish, though given your new bodies I doubt you'll get far but as once champions I believe I should at the very least extend the offer to you should you wish to try." She tells them with a shrug stripping herself of her old armor and instead choosing to cover up with cloth draped over her milk liking tits as well as covering her ass and pussy from view.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 am

"Thank you Mistress. I will show you that my warrior spirit still burns." Lorcag says as he leaves the tent. Most likely to prepare for the tournament tomorrow. When asked about who accepted Vita's assistance first , the two ex-champions blush as if both were guilty of this misconception. Though when you extend the offer to enter the tournament, Craven is the first to speak. "Thinking on it, I quite like taking the role of a concubine. I've had my fun as a champion but it's time for a change." She says as she nuzzles up beside you.

Joanna seems to have a different idea. "I think I'll participate in this tournament. My body may be weaker but that just means I have to find another way to fight. If you would allow me, I need to make some preparations for the tournament Mistress."

Bora was the last one to reply. " I am ... unsure. I doubt I can fight like I am. Plus Voltaria seems to like my new appearance."
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:13 am

Nodding she grins and spanks Lorcag as he leaves before looking over the others, laughing a little at seeing it was both of their idea to fall for that. Hearing Craven she nods a little and strokes her hair affectionately. "Good, though if that's the case we'll need to get you something more fitting to wear... that half elf boy might be good with a needle and thread." She chuckles before looking to the others hearing them both out as she caresses Craven's skin.

"Oh cutie I can see why. you're positively to die for. If I offered any of you as the prize I could flock the entire north to this tournament for the chance of having any of you as their bed warmer. Regardless if you fight or not it will not change your body. If you wish to still show a warrior's heart you are welcomed to join in but prepare to be disappointed compared to what you once were. It's not that you are women. It's the fact he made you some man's ideal women. Large tits, a huge inviting ass and child bearing hips with a tiny waist, long smooth slender legs, frail like a flower and softer than fresh cotton." She smiles blushing a little. "You were crafted to be perfect bed warmers and bearers of children but not much else. I wish you luck if you join the tournament though regardless of your success, you three still remain in my tent."

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Craven purrs as you brush her skin. The cute noise elicits a blush from Bora while Joanna looks embarrassed. "Even as a bed warmer, I have to try and reclaim the life I once had. Once I have readied myself for the coming tournament. I will return to your bed." Joanna said as she left the tent. Though it was clear she would return.

Bora on the other hand seemed to be in a daze. "Child-bearing hips? Am I able to give birth?" She said to herself in a hushed tone.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Giggling she nods and waves Joanna off. "Have fun." She calls after her before glancing at Bora with a tilt of her head. "That's... actually a good question. You were made to be each other's tribe's slaves and trophies. I wonder if Olaf made your new bodies able to have children. Would be quite the transformation if he did in fact give you that trait." She comments before spanking Craven playfully. "Either way if you are or aren't the term child bearing hips is still a compliment to your new figure. Will also make it a lot easier on you if you in fact can." She chuckles maneuvering Craven so Lythivia can use her ass as a pillow. "I recommend you join the melee, there is no risk for you beyond embarrassment and longing for what you once were. And if you wish to see if you can give birth ask Vita. don't except any response from her that includes her trying to give you a child... not that I think she can make children with that thing if so I'm sure I would of been carrying a few of hers already."

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games